Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pregnant girls? in London  (Read 2010 times)

Offline burra12

Is any pregnant girl on soho/other parts of London?

I cheked AW but i dont really like the girls who are pregnant.

I dont really know any places apart from soho

Thanks

Offline NIK

Is any pregnant girl on soho/other parts of London?

I cheked AW but i dont really like the girls who are pregnant.

I dont really know any places apart from soho

Thanks

Nor do I mate!

But if you don't like them I'm not sure why you're asking about them?   :unknown:

Offline NIK

Nor do I mate!

But if you don't like them I'm not sure why you're asking about them?   :unknown:

Oh, now I understand you DO like girls who are preggers, but just not those on AWank.
Afraid I still can't see the appeal of fucking somebody who is up the duff.  :scare:

Of course you could also search for one who has a natural beer belly instead!  :D

Mark Andrews

I don't think you'll find too much here - not even in London!

Offline Horizontal pleasures

if you check SE England, using a word search rather than an enjoys search some are close to London and 4 claim to like pregnant but I cannot believe they are ACTUALLY all pregnant but I cannot be bothered to look at them all. (Enjoys search raises 48!)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 11:50:24 am by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline Zeusthedoc

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

I believe she has left and rejoined AW on a number of occasions. I punted with her many moons ago (at least 5 years). She was ok then, since then she went up to Norfolk / Cambridge and that neck of the woods, appears to be 'back home'.

Try your luck?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

I believe she has left and rejoined AW on a number of occasions. I punted with her many moons ago (at least 5 years). She was ok then, since then she went up to Norfolk / Cambridge and that neck of the woods, appears to be 'back home'.

Try your luck?

Her boobs are artificial, how does a lady manage with pregnancy and breastfeeding with factory made boobs?

raylondoner

I've heard that some pregnant girls may have done bareback, unprotected sex even!  :scare:

Offline Mr Farkyhars

I've heard that some pregnant girls may have done bareback, unprotected sex even!  :scare:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Zeusthedoc

lies and conjecture!

links?

Offline finn5555

WTF, do you want to have join custody?   :lol: :yahoo:

So how does HP get a pregnant pro$$ie pregnant then  :unknown:  :dash:

I asked for links as I think that this is an assertion not backed by evidence. It may be raylondoner 's fantasy. It is not my fantasy.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

I asked for links as I think that this is an assertion not backed by evidence

I'm quite certain, HP, that raylondoner was joking about how bareback is essential for getting pregnant (barring such things as IVF).

raylondoner

vt

I'm quite certain, HP, that raylondoner was joking about how bareback is essential for getting pregnant (barring such things as IVF).

...or virgin births!

Reminds me of an Irish joke...

How do you know Jesus couldn't have been born in Dublin?

You'd never find 3 wise men there, let alone a virgin!  :lol: