Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LONDON / GIRLFRIEND DIOR, EARLS COURT, I HAD A FANTASTIC TIME!!  (Read 1495 times)

24 review(s) for girlfriend dior (19 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline themaserman

External Link/Members Only

I paid £140 which included £20 for the facial

I saw the gorgeous Dior today at 5pm, I spoke to her yesterday and she spent time asking me what I wanted her to wear and to partake in, very friendly on the phone :thumbsup:
I confirmed this morning and she replied, at 16.50 she sent me her flat number and I was in her door at 5pm on the dot!

She is super sexy, friendly and easy to talk to and her bedroom is lovely.
She got me a drink and proceeded to give me a fantastic wet sloppy deepthroat BJ with lots of gagging and spitting, glorious :P She wanked me all over her pretty face while I stroked her fantastic tits, what a sight :yahoo:

Round two: she fucked me in every position and she was determined to make me cum again which she managed and at my age is no mean feat nowadays :hi:

This girl has a fantastic tight body with the best breasts and a delicious tasty pussy, I will be back :rolleyes:
Not a clock watcher either!!

Offline closeshave

she has been reviewed a number of times here now. I may have to go along sometime to see the bossy sevretary ( what a fantasy of mine that is)

Offline themaserman

I was a bit reticent at first but she is a very friendly fit girl who delivers and parking is free just across the road in Tesco's!