Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gina Deliciousss - Nottingham  (Read 1998 times)

2 review(s) for Gina Deliciousss (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline director33

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw this girl about a month ago for a 15 minute quickie at £30. Now, for thirty quid, unless it was bait and switch or she shits on you by accident, you can't be giving negatives.

It was what you expect, do the paperwork, they fuck off for 5 minutes leaving you wondering if they've legged it and you're about to be tickled by a pimp.
Briefest of massage, on with a condom. Reasonable OW, quite rough, but with a cover on it doesn't matter too much. She lays herself down and does the old holding onto your cock trick to stop you giving her a good seeing to. I move her hand out of the way and do it how I want.
Finished in the time and got dressed as quick as I could before doing one.

She is the girl in the pics, very attractive, great body. Service as expected, but for thirty quid, you can't grumble.

Offline Arry

Hi

Whereabouts in Notts was the location?

Cheers

Offline rnrn636

Before I even clicked on the link on your review I could tell that it was going to be a romanian girl. I'm done with them nowdays despite having 2 out of my 3 best fucks ever being from there.

So you are saying just because it was 30 quid then anything that happens no matter how shit  is ok?  Sorry I disagree and from the text  in your report I'd have struggled to even  give a neutral. To me a wank costing £0 sounds more appealing.   
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 12:22:06 am by rnrn636 »

Offline director33

I'm not saying that anything that happens now matter how shit is ok. What I'm getting at is, Romanian girls are fucking terrible, we all know it, and they probably need to be rated and judges as Romanian prossies. She was better looking than your average girl, did the services I expected for £30 and so it was a positive experience. I mean, £30 for a suck and fuck from a fit young girl.
I'm happy to pay it as I enjoy the build up, the excitement of not quite knowing what's going to happen, or what you're going to get!

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
I've got to agree, for £30... A young fit bird, suck and fuck, good price!!

I've been there I believe too, Cottesmore road Lenton? I went to visit Bella, really slim young girl, very fit and she called out to Gina as she walked up the stairs, would fancy a go on Gina too, I'll keep my eyes open for a £30 sale lol

Offline Steely Dan

The eye make-up alone is enough to scare me away.  Yikes.  Head over to the Estee Lauder counter, love, and let the nice girl there sort you out.