Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indian-Amira  (Read 3723 times)

29 review(s) for indian-amira (23 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online Illya Kurakin

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A review from earlier this month when I was on a business trip to Manchester (again).

One hour incall to my hotel in Central Manchester.  £180 (no extras). Top end of my limits but took a gamble. Sometimes the mid-level brain gets it right (usually not).

Had some good recommendations from others on this forum (thanks) but the good ones were either booked or away7. Was very short of options and came across Amira's profile. Reckoned that if she did not look like the photos, would ask her to leave and go to Plan B (note: there was no Plan B). Comms were good and she showed up around 10PM (we had agreed 11 but she texted) having been cancelled by another client. Gobsmacked. She is very, very attractive. Pics (for once) really do not do her justice (and the airbrushing does not help). The ones in the black lingerie are the closest to the reality. Very petite. Full (natural) bust. Beautifully turned out.  I had just emerged from the shower and was quite stunned. She got on her knees pulled off the towel and wrapped her lips around me. She is very lithe and flexible. Numerous positions followed. She is aggressive (in a good way) and controlling (sometimes good): "Stop talking and fuck me" she demanded. She claimed she had not come all day and would only do so if she had a hard cock in her, she said. It was a highly charged time and we finally did orgasm in a most delicious way. After a glass of wine and chat she turned her attention to me again and round two was long, also charged and memorable. Went well over the time allowed and no hint of watching the clock. Her oral skills are particularly practiced.

Upsides: Very pretty (External Link/Members Only) I would have her at an 8.75. She was my first Asian lady and I was surprised by my reaction. Great body. Very good sex. Oral was pretty damn good. She has character.

Downsides: The bossiness could become annoying. Expensive - possibly in Manchester (though my own experiences of the Northwest have been there is such a limited supply of higher quality ladies, it is not surprising she can charge that much) but certainly is too pricey at her London rates (£250 an hour) which I think is crazy given the market (and I told her).

Verdict: A price sensitive positive. Would probably/possibly see again in Manchester at her Northern rate. Too many other better VFM options in London.

pierrot

I remember putting her in my hotlist when she only charged 120 an hour and had an offer on of 200 for 2 hours but then missed the boat and the price hiked up drastically.
she really is stunning in my view.