Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annabelsclub birmingham  (Read 2159 times)

Offline bunny84

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone been yet ? The girls on the website look really good but they don't seem to change and there's no rota

I need a quality punt this weekend .

Offline stevesix9

On March 12th, I found myself in Birmingham with a bit of spare time in the evening so I thought I would check this place out.

It is easy to find from their website details External Link/Members Only.

On entering I was pleasantly surprised to see around 12 - 15 girls all available. It was around 8.30 pm and had expected it to be a bit busier.

I was introduced to all of them one-by-one and made my choice, selecting the least bored looking.

All the girls look pretty fit, mostly EE with ocasional asian. Facially, they all look pretty enough with decent bodies but none were real stunners in my opinion. I guess you get what you pay for.

Prices were explained - £60 for half hour,(£100, maybe £120 for an hour) I can't be 100% certain.

Anyway, I chose the half hour with Rebecca and was led to a bedroom through the back.

It was well equipped with shower and was pretty clean.

Rebecca told me she was Spanish but judging by the language used when she spoke with some of the other girls I am guessing she was more likely Romanian.

If I had been a bit more confident I might have called her bluff by using my limitted holiday Spanish but it hardly seems the best approach to risk annoying the girl when you are after a decent session!

Down to business which was covered oral, and sex in a variety of positions. That was pretty good and I can't complain.

Rebecca is slim with natural boobs - a beautiful body - and I rather enjoyed taking my time to bang her.

No DFK was offered, but reverse oral was for an extra £20. I declined since my purpose was a quick cheap and cheerful half hour and that is what I got.

In retrospect, I have to say I am not over keen on the setup. Unlike some of the more independant girls on Adult work who work from city centre apartments, I sense that these girls are not as in control of their own destiny. I have no evidence of course.

In any case it left me feeling a little uncomfortable as I went home.

Some years ago, I happened on an Oriental set up where a new girl was advertised each week. I am pretty sure the girls were just shunted around from town to town in the UK.

As soon as I had time to think through the implications of that I decided to concentrate my efforts on locating primarily English independents (I might stretch to the odd Scot!).

So if you don't suffer such qualms and you just want to a reasonably priced session with a half decent looking young lass then give it a go. But don't expect to form a long lasting relationship!     

Offline bunny84

I never expected there to be that many girls . I like my saunas . I'm going to give it a try

Thanks mate

Offline denneboom

The fallout from Libra's has to end up somewhere. I suspect a few have ended up at Annabels.

btw, on the 27th last Friday I was in Bluebell Suite and there were 10-12 girls, and six at New Ambassadors.

Offline Denhamhoop

Visited this place today only 3 girls working all Romanians by the looks saw a very pretty one Jade No kissing Good OW and very enthuiastic Cowgirl think i surprised her how long i could last fucking.All in all an ok punt neither great nor bad for £ 60 for the half hour pretty much okay

Offline bunny84

How do you choose . Do they line up or is it a bluebelles set up where they hang about . I would like to ask what girls do what extras like owo

Offline Brumish

At those prices there are plenty of girls on AW who do the whole GFE.

Offline Denhamhoop

Very true but it takes work getting a booking first got to call the girl easier said than done with popular girls.Then the hard work of actually getting an address and as i use public transport then got to find a way to get to the place.Which is harder in cities towns you dont know.Whereas parlour doesnt move you know where it is and you can choose from more than one lady but yes i generally prefer Independents.In Birmingham though most of the city centre girls seemed to be a bit overpriced or very obvious EE girls who i always worry about whether their English is good enough to make it understandable what i want.(Yes i know the complete irony of this as i ended up with a non kissing Romanian but thats punting sometimes Little boy wins in battle versus your brain)

Offline Brumish

Very true but it takes work getting a booking first got to call the girl easier said than done with popular girls.Then the hard work of actually getting an address and as i use public transport then got to find a way to get to the place.Which is harder in cities towns you dont know.Whereas parlour doesnt move you know where it is and you can choose from more than one lady but yes i generally prefer Independents.In Birmingham though most of the city centre girls seemed to be a bit overpriced or very obvious EE girls who i always worry about whether their English is good enough to make it understandable what i want.(Yes i know the complete irony of this as i ended up with a non kissing Romanian but thats punting sometimes Little boy wins in battle versus your brain)

Yup agree with you. I do sometimes feel the frustrations. However I couldn't risk parlours in this day and age with all the police raids etc

tnalove

Yup agree with you. I do sometimes feel the frustrations. However I couldn't risk parlours in this day and age with all the police raids etc

I have been raided in an indie's apartment but never raided in a parlour so that colours my view but yes i do understand the point you make.

Offline Trevor12

Fear of a raid is the main reason I haven't risked a parlour visit yet, although I know the risk is very low.

I have been raided in an indie's apartment but never raided in a parlour so that colours my view but yes i do understand the point you make.

:scare: Bloody hell, I would hate that!
What happened when they raided- did they take your details or contact you/your home? An indie in an apartment is perfectly legal (possible tax issues aside). A raid is just harrassment. 

Offline denneboom

Its very low risk in a parlour. I find them so darn easy to use and there is a choice of them. No booking or fucking about on AW being rejected cos you have no feedback. Just turn up get handed a drink get a choice of girls, walk away if you're not comfortable and they wont hold it against you.

Problem is the service. 95% of the girls are EE. OWO and FK are usually off the menu. I did get excellent service in Blue Ice in 2012 and 2013 but they operate in office hours so its not easy for me to get to.

I have an adultwork account but I have never used it !!!