Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Em - Poni Thai Nottingham  (Read 1753 times)

19 review(s) for Poni Hot Thai Orchid (13 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
External Link/Members Only

Well as per recommendation from My friend Steptoe and horrible experience with Coco I got back on the horse and rode to Arnold in Nottingham to see Em at Poni Hot Thai

Comms - called and got an appointment with directions, perfect English, very polite, very helpful

Location - car park more or less across the road free of 2 house, house is discreet though on a main road, I felt safe and fairly discreet.

Lady - Em gas a fantastic body, best tuts I've ever seen, pretty face, fantastic personality it felt easy talking to her rather than false or hard work, she was very clean and fresh and so was the room, faultless.

The main event - I skipped the massage and got straight into it with a passionate kiss, lots of touching, sucking those gorgeous perfect fake boobs, oral on her, oral on me, she tasted fantastic, she then sat on my cock and bounced my to heaven, I threw her in several positions and she seems to enjoy almost as much as me, from behind I fucked her hard whilst inserting a cheeky finger in her ass not a complaint at all. She told me she didn't do owo for health reasons and to be fair I didn't care it was amazing even covered!!
No clock watching, just great sex, so good I must have shot 1/4 pint in her and I screamed as I did lol she laughed and cuddled me, it felt very personal rather than just another client.

I'd totally recommend her, I'm seeing her again next week but not there :D

Feeling like the cat that got the cream, treat her well gents she really is special.

On another note, whilst leaving the owner said a new girl just arrived, 20 years old and pretty, I asked her to introduce her to me for next time, I'd watch the space on aw for her she is stunning and fresh faced lovely natural sexy body, no fake tits, though I can't remember her name I'm sure her pics will be online soon.

Rated at 9.5/10

Hope this helps

ILO :)

Steptoe

On another note, whilst leaving the owner said a new girl just arrived, 20 years old and pretty, I asked her to introduce her to me for next time, I'd watch the space on aw for her she is stunning and fresh faced lovely natural sexy body, no fake tits, though I can't remember her name I'm sure her pics will be online soon.

Pics of the new girl are indeed now on the AWork page and a lot more of her and Em in the galleries at

Step  -- desperately needing another excuse to visit Notts  ;) 

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Looking good, that's the lovely new girl I bumped into,  I'm very tempted too matey :)

What this space hehe :D

Steptoe

For those inclined - note that the new girl (Wanifer - a Thai corruption of Jennifer??) indicated A-levels on the menu.
Never seen the joy of that personally but then some must.
Likely size dependent and may be extra charge of course. Does not say but I would expect so

Step

Offline X3 Guy

Well I saw Wanifer yesterday and it was definately my number one punt ever!!

Fucking amazing, pretty face , not an ounce of fat on her stomach, lovely tits, beautiful bum and smelled so clean-I must have spent half the time sucking and eating her clean shaved pussy, and she clearly enjoyed it.

Really lovely girl to talk to, speaks good english and nothing was too much trouble.

She looked stunning when she walked in and gave me a lovely kiss and a hug and i knew it was going to be good.

I am going back twice next week, I have a semi on all the time now!!

Best thing is I only live 3 mins away.   :D

Think she goes back to Thai for 2 weeks after next week but coming back.

Highly recommended.

Steptoe

It is Thai New Year around 12th April so lots of Thai girls have made/ will make a journey back to be with family/ friends/ have wonderful parties for that event.  Crazy time in Thailand..

Step

Offline maz98

Well I saw Wanifer yesterday and it was definately my number one punt ever!!

Fucking amazing, pretty face , not an ounce of fat on her stomach, lovely tits, beautiful bum and smelled so clean-I must have spent half the time sucking and eating her clean shaved pussy, and she clearly enjoyed it.

Really lovely girl to talk to, speaks good english and nothing was too much trouble.

She looked stunning when she walked in and gave me a lovely kiss and a hug and i knew it was going to be good.

I am going back twice next week, I have a semi on all the time now!!

Best thing is I only live 3 mins away.   :D

Think she goes back to Thai for 2 weeks after next week but coming back.

Highly recommended.

Did you get OWO?
Are her boobs real?

Thanks

Offline X3 Guy

Didn't get owo but her boobs are certainly real- well worth a go- really lovely girl.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Thanks for the heads up X3 will Deffo have to nip back and have a go On that lovely lady, she looked gorgeoys when I bumped into her to say hello, will go back to have some fun next week :)