Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine Kisses  (Read 1505 times)

Offline binbag

Any further news about Jasmine? She took a break for a while but I'm wondering if anyone knows when she might be back. Her AW profile is still down. (PMs welcome if preferred)

Offline MasterChief

Any further news about Jasmine? She took a break for a while but I'm wondering if anyone knows when she might be back. Her AW profile is still down. (PMs welcome if preferred)

Profile is not "down"

Offline binbag

The member's profile information cannot be presented at this time

Offline NotTooOld4It

I  saw her yesterday afternoon,

Offline Mansell

Profile has been back up for a while, great girl, well worth seeing.

Offline groovy

Offline Uniformad

I'll let you know after seeing her tomorrow,  just hope she is as good as I think she will be

Offline binbag

Can anyone help? When I click on those links I'm brought to the AW site but I get the following message:

The following problem(s) were detected:

Sorry, this member's profile information cannot be presented at this time.

Thanks

Online johnny34

Can anyone help? When I click on those links I'm brought to the AW site but I get the following message:

The following problem(s) were detected:

Sorry, this member's profile information cannot be presented at this time.

Thanks

Try logging out, then log back in & try again.

Offline groovy

Looking4fun

Offline toon972

Saw her Friday,as good as ever.

Offline binbag

Still unable to get to Jasmine's profile. Any suggestions?

Offline binbag

PS I can get to other profiles- but Jasmine's keeps giving me that "not at this time" message

Offline MasterChief

Offline binbag

No, I don't think so. We are in friendly contact through email so my guess is it's an AW problem. But other AW profiles are giving me no trouble so I'm bewildered.

Is it possible for the owner of a profile to block someone from seeing it? If that's what happened I'm pretty certain it's inadvertent. I'd be shocked if she did it deliberately.

Thanks.

Offline Uniformad

Well I know it's not a review but I will get round to it but she is one great punt up there with the best. I will do a review when I get more time

Barry Shipton

Is it possible for the owner of a profile to block someone from seeing it? If that's what happened I'm pretty certain it's inadvertent. I'd be shocked if she did it deliberately.

Thanks.
Not possible as far as I am aware to block individuals - few possible reasons:

- Are you outside the UK? It is possible to do country blocking and many European girls do so they don't get unwelcome interest from back home. If so use a proxy server based in UK to make appear you are here.

- Are you already using a proxy to cover your browsing - a service like Hide My Ass - which uses a proxy outside the UK which could therefore be blocked.

- Your browser has cached the old page when she was away and gives you that instead of the live page, unlikely but possible so clear the cache.

- Are you using the right link above not an old one which has been closed?

Can't think of any other reason, like others I can see it no problem. But I'd email her anyway If you know when you want to see her as I think her availability this month is quite limited.

Offline binbag

Thanks for all those helpful suggestions. Right now I am out of the country but I've been in UK for the last couple of weeks. (Left yesterday) I cleared the cache but I'm still not getting to her profile page. I have been able to contact her so it's not a big issue but I am curious as to how that can happen to her profile but other profiles are fine.