Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any one seen Indian Hot Kajol ?  (Read 2416 times)

spiderwebber

Anyone seen this Asian babe?

External Link/Members Only

She seems hot, some good reviews on the AW feedback but none here.

Any one?

Mark Andrews

Tbh, no, this is for sure the first I have heard of her.

Offline darkknightrises

No but nearly did.... was in Heathrow area a few weeks ago, phoned her but did not get a good vibe.... sounded drunk or high ... slured her words & used a lot of slang/street talk on the phone so gave her a miss.

Offline BillGoldberg

"I is elite courtesan bludd, get me ?!
I is bare professional too bruv innit, get me?!
Nuff services too, real talk bludd

Only for white men doe, innit, coz I is bare VIP for real, get the P's bludd, bare P's !!"

(something like that)

Offline The_Don

Only for white men doe, innit, coz I is bare VIP for real, get the P's bludd, bare P's !!"

(something like that)

Q. I'm black/mixed race will you see me    A. Sorry but i prefer not to-you guys are way 2 big for me

I'm not the best when it comes to spelling or grammar.  The bold above make me wonder, how "elite" she is

£140 PH  + Anal

Hidden Image/Members Only

spiderwebber

(something like that)
:lol:

I'm going to call her, I'm tempted! Feedback seems good on AW but would like to get some from here first street talk gangsta bitch or no!

Offline VFM

She is a waste of time.  I first went to see her at a serviced apartment in Heathrow. I got there on time but she did not answer, I hung around for 20 mins and tried a few time then left.  I then made another booking a few weeks later. She was now working in a Hotel in the Bath Road. The girl I was not worth staying for so I walked.  A time waster and bait and switch.

spiderwebber

She is a waste of time.  I first went to see her at a serviced apartment in Heathrow. I got there on time but she did not answer, I hung around for 20 mins and tried a few time then left.  I then made another booking a few weeks later. She was now working in a Hotel in the Bath Road. The girl I was not worth staying for so I walked.  A time waster and bait and switch.
Thanks man! That's the nail in the proverbial for this punt!
On to another..

Pogo

Yes, I had the pleasure in Leicester about 3 weeks ago. An absolute cracker, but gone again.

spiderwebber

Yes, I had the pleasure in Leicester about 3 weeks ago. An absolute cracker, but gone again.

Any review??