Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X Sophie  (Read 6595 times)

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I has been a long time since I did a review, so here goes:
I saw Sophie about 2 weeks ago and here is my report:

The experience:

Sophie has been around for a few years and I used to see her when she was in Trafalgar Square. When I saw her profile up again I was not sure it was her or not, but I recognized characteristics of her figure – she is a fit size 8-10 and her pictures do not reflect how attractive and fit she really is.
Comms was through an initial call and then directions via text – she asked for a confirmation 1 hour before, which is a good sign as I prefer to get the nod before heading out myself.
It’s been well over a year since I had seen her and when she opened the door I immediately wanted to stay for 2 hours as she is very sexy! But I chose to stay an hour as I had other plans later.
A quick shower and I ran to the bed, and she got undressed. She teased me a little before gulping me without hesitation – then I was reminded of her legendary OWO and CIM. Afterwards we chatted and caught up on what we had been up to and where we had been. Round 2 started off with slow sensual OWO and then on with the rubber for a good labored grind – her on top, then me on top. I would have finished there, but I really wanted her to take me in the mouth again and she obliged.
Fully relieved, I lay in bed while she showered (no smoking in her place… )
Afterwards I left and headed off with a resolute spring in my step.

Reflection:

•   Her pictures are accurate, but don’t really show her fine figure underneath.
•   Probably the best OWO with CIM I have had.
•   She has moved from Farringdon area which makes it a longer trek for me.
•   No smoking.
•   Very attractive face and attitude with a cheeky innocence.

The Journey:

I used to see her before, and my first outing to see her I was alarmed when I saw the post code was directly on Trafalgar square…I was convinced she had given me the wrong address, or that I was about to be the surprised guess of a TV show exposing punters…
I will definitely visit her again.

LL

Good review mate - thanks.  She looks lovely.  Hotlisted for her great legs  :thumbsup:

Sylvester

Good review and good profile.  One for the hotlist.

Offline droplet

I remember she was "pregnant sophie" some time ago? Is it not as tight as before?

Do you have any photos of hers from previously that you can post here or share via PM?

Thanks,

FlyingBreadMan

RE: Photo's

Hey Droplet. Sadly not. Her pictures have changed quite recently too - you may try her private gallery.

Also, out of curiosity...what does OP stand for? I have not seen a definition for it. I see some people being referred to as OP. Example "The OP wrote a review about...xyz...".

Thanks.

Offline sticko

Offline rockharders

I remember she was "pregnant sophie" some time ago? Is it not as tight as before?

Do you have any photos of hers from previously that you can post here or share via PM?

Thanks,

I banged her when she was like 9 months pregnant, loved her go happy confident attitude. I confirm as the OP says, she has a beautiful feminine face and perky breasts...without the pregger belly she's normally very slim. At 120 ph its excellent value.

Offline Hobbit

I love a good sensual OWO. Can you please describe or compare her Oral skills? I.e. is it deepthroat, sloppy, does she pay much attention to the balls etc.

Also, how's her DFK like? Is it deep, aggressive? Does she kiss throughout the session or do you have to initiate it?

Cheers.

Offline droplet

RE: Photo's

Hey Droplet. Sadly not. Her pictures have changed quite recently too - you may try her private gallery.

Also, out of curiosity...what does OP stand for? I have not seen a definition for it. I see some people being referred to as OP. Example "The OP wrote a review about...xyz...".

Thanks.

Thanks for the reply. But her private gallery is £3 for just 7 photos!  :scare:

slow and low

Seen Sophie back in 2010 in Great Portland St, saw profile back on aw so made a booking, all good, classy looking young lady now in Hammersmith, best punt I have had this year by a long way and aim to revisit for definite.

FlyingBreadMan

I love a good sensual OWO. Can you please describe or compare her Oral skills? I.e. is it deepthroat, sloppy, does she pay much attention to the balls etc.

Also, how's her DFK like? Is it deep, aggressive? Does she kiss throughout the session or do you have to initiate it?

Cheers.

I am not a DFK kinda person and rarely explore that avenue of stimulation (something I have been ridiculed for in the past...  :( ), so my response may or may not be useful...but here goes:
On reflection I would say a fair observation is she would let me lead the interplay between us and welcomes the occasional kiss with a bit of tongue (she would not suddenly jump on me and suck my face off, instead she would respond to my urge to kiss).
Having said that it would be best NOT to go around acting like a tit grabbing cave man, else I think you would find your self on the other side of the door! She has a cheeky and adorable attitude and is strong minded as well.

Her Oral skills are great and usually begin with a bit of teasing. Not aggressive like some models out there which is a relief.

Offline Massiveerection

Thank you for the review. I was close to adding to the  HL but £20 extra for CIM makes it a no for me. This takes it up to £300 for two hours. No can do.

Offline Hobbit

I am not a DFK kinda person and rarely explore that avenue of stimulation (something I have been ridiculed for in the past...  :( ), so my response may or may not be useful...but here goes:
On reflection I would say a fair observation is she would let me lead the interplay between us and welcomes the occasional kiss with a bit of tongue (she would not suddenly jump on me and suck my face off, instead she would respond to my urge to kiss).
Having said that it would be best NOT to go around acting like a tit grabbing cave man, else I think you would find your self on the other side of the door! She has a cheeky and adorable attitude and is strong minded as well.

Her Oral skills are great and usually begin with a bit of teasing. Not aggressive like some models out there which is a relief.

Thanks for answering those questions. Really appreciated! One last question, I see on this thread someone mentioned that she was pregnant before. Physically was she quite toned? Any stretchmarks?

scorpion61

Thanks for answering those questions. Really appreciated! One last question, I see on this thread someone mentioned that she was pregnant before. Physically was she quite toned? Any stretchmarks?

Seeing her tonight. Will make a point of checking.

scorpion61

See my review. No obvious signs of child birth. In fact I had to double check it was really her the body was so good - hard to believe she has had a child recently. Gorgeous.

Offline Hobbit

See my review. No obvious signs of child birth. In fact I had to double check it was really her the body was so good - hard to believe she has had a child recently. Gorgeous.

Yes, I saw the review. You're a star - Thank you. She's on my hotlist and I will see her very soon.

Offline ForrestGump

I saw in another review a reference to Sophie's nipples being very prominent, but then that review was posted not long after she'd sprogged, which, I realise, changes such things. So I was wondering whether she still has those very prominent nips?

scorpion61

I commented on her nipples and breast feeding but she said they had always been that way. I absolutely love them - they don't go rock hard the way smaller ones do when aroused but they are great to suck. And a convenient place to hang the jacket.

Offline ForrestGump

I commented on her nipples and breast feeding but she said they had always been that way. I absolutely love them - they don't go rock hard the way smaller ones do when aroused but they are great to suck. And a convenient place to hang the jacket.

:lol:

Thanks scorpion.  :thumbsup:

Offline tantric talents

Years ago she worked with a few other Polish girls in a smart mews off Baker street. There was a really beautiful one there called Sarah who went off to New Zealand to study. She was a real cutie. Anyone remember her? Did she come back?

Offline tantric talents

Thanks.
Simply means Original Poster. In this case it's you  :hi:

Offline tantric talents

« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 10:29:27 pm by tantric talents »