Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Julia 19. Ipswich.  (Read 1448 times)

4 review(s) for Julia 19. (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Sparta Prada

External Link/Members Only

Another positive review for Julia!

Looks 6/10 - Julia opened the door wearing a nice little black dress, which shows off her nice size 10 curves. She's attractive in a 'girl next door' way, a pretty face, long brown hair, around 5'2" in height. As others have mentioned, Julia is definitely in her mid-20s. While she will never be a catwalk model I found her attractive enough.

Service 8/10 - If it's a nice GFE you are looking for then Julia is your girl! We started off with prolonged passionate DFK which both of us enjoyed. Removing her bra revealed a lovely pair of boobs, neither small nor huge, that demand to be licked and caressed. Onto the bed and oral on Julia was great, there seemed to be no acting and I got the impression she came from my tongue and finger action. Her OWO was very good, responded well to my request for ball licking. I opted for CIM and when I climaxed she continued to attempt to get every last drop out before discreetly spitting it into a tissue.

Car parking 3/5 - Julia works off a main road but there was parking off a nearby side street, which took a minute to walk from. She did offer to park on her driveway; I would never do that but the driveway looked pretty small.

Premises 3/5 - the place is clean and tidy, especially the bathroom. I did detect a faint whiff of tobacco in the air.

Value for money 7/10 - Julia offers a good service at a fair price. I paid £70 for 30 minutes and this was a good price considering the service she gave. The other pricing of £50 for 15 minutes and £110 for an hour are reasonable enough.

Total 27/40.

A lovely Polish girl who speaks good English, her GFE is very good from a central Ipswich location. I would rate her a notch below Tammy (who scored 33/40 from me earlier this year) and Issa of Colchester, but I would not have a problem seeing Julia again.

Offline The Beano

Nice review which was very similar to my experience. It says on her profile that today is her last day. Did she mention this or say she was coming back?
TB

Offline Sparta Prada

She didn't say anything to me about going away. The notice on her profile suggests this will be a short break for Easter, I'm guessing a couple of weeks maximum?

Offline The Beano

Thanks SP, sounds like she will be back then. Glad, because good punts are thin on the ground around here!
TB