Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tori Taylor  (Read 1645 times)

Toonsteven

I have seen Tori numerous times. Last appoint being at Beamish. She seems to be getting better. Puts 110% effort in! Clean and safe will be visiting again.

Offline MasterChief

Now that's what I call informative, well done :)

Toonsteven

Thanks. If you would like any more info book her yourself. 

Yohan Kebab 2

Booked her a few times put off by the male she has working who apparently can fuck her properly whilst we by definition cant  :timeout:

Offline johnny34

I have seen Tori numerous times. Last appoint being at Beamish. She seems to be getting better. Puts 110% effort in! Clean and safe will be visiting again.

Thanks for providing such a detailed/informative review. I know exactly what to look forward to now.....

Offline Gothic D

Thanks. If you would like any more info book her yourself.

Correct me if I am wrong,but isn't a review supposed to inform,and the reviewer(you) answer any questions that the uninformed(us) might have?

Offline Hordak3000

A profile link is usually appreciated when doing a review...

External Link/Members Only

Toonsteven

I could have put very detailed information in......... But...... People get accused of touting etc so I'll just keep it plain and simple.

Toonsteven

Booked her a few times put off by the male she has working who apparently can fuck her properly whilst we by definition cant  :timeout:

What do you mean?? Male working?? With her??

Offline Partyguy

With all due respect detailed information is what people here want.

The review you have left just leaves me suspicious and means Tori goes on to the one to avoid list in my mind whether is a correct assumption or not.

Toonsteven

Ok Ok - points of view considered

Yohan Kebab 2

Offline johnny34

Offline dino1990

She's a bit thick our tori. She should remember that all she is is a whore that has to resort to spreading her legs to get by.

The fishman 2014

This "toonsteven" appears to basically promote a girl that everyone already knows a lot about and also how popular she is from her previous name guises too. This guy immediately shows up as previously banned so that says it all

Offline jarrovian

Dino can I ask you why you made that comment, I must be missing something.

Offline The Man from Del Monte

I met Tori once (Cassie from Amour), before I found this place.
I didn't know if I could post reviews retro-actively, so I haven't sorry.

She seems like a lovely girl, great conversationalist.
But I have to admit, she seemed to enjoy the conversation a little TOO much, which really took a huge bite out of the hour long appointment,

She said I was the last appointment of the day, and that she could talk to me all night, I thought 'Okaaay...' 
Bearing in mind, with her saying she could talk to me all night ("You don't mind do you?" she asks), I thought I was going to be there for the long haul, I couldn't be more wrong! :dash:
It was probably about 40 mins into the appointment, when I was kind of trying to edge the conversation into the bedroom department. When we eventually got to the bed, it was all very rushed, not having time to enjoy anything it felt like a 15 minute sampler. I think time was cut short after she received text/s/s from the lovely Stacey (Amr).

She apologised for it being so rushed. I mentioned this to Amour, but my email's where never responded to.
I didn't want to press Stacey, because she is usually fantastic, she helped me once before when I had a bad experience with a client knocking on the door mid-appointment.
*jumps out of the back door sharpish*

As lovely as Tori is physically &  personality-wise, I felt a little short-changed, and I don't think I want to re-live that experience, especially with so many other gorgeous ladies out there.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 10:08:41 pm by The Man from Del Monte »

Offline ohfook1t

So was that her trying to promote herself and then banned

Offline Mansell

So was that her trying to promote herself and then banned

Wouldn;t have thought so, as if it had been there would have been a link to AW & also mention of move to Quayside this week. How come there was a review under the name ? then when you look, I can;t find one.

I see Tori reasonably regularly and find her great none of the problems mentioned. But there you go, different people, different experiences. She's moving to Quayside this week, so I'm hoping getting appointments is not going to be a hassle. As it's interesting that since Savannah has moved there she has been really busy.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 10:32:22 pm by Mansell »

Offline johnny34

How come there was a review under the name ? then when you look, I can;t find one.

The very first post of this thread was his review. Admin must have moved it to here when he banned him.

Offline Mansell

The very first post of this thread was his review. Admin must have moved it to here when he banned him.

Ah, got you, that makes more sense of some of the first posts. Trouble with only joining in towards the end.