Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any recommendations for ladies with big nipples?  (Read 3979 times)

Husqvarna360

Hi, 

Just wondering if anyone can recommend WG with big nipples please.
Thanks. :thumbsup:

Offline HughJardon

What sort of nipples maybe long bullet types ? huge areola types ? flat nipples with a brail feel to them, smooth teet types with blue egg yoke look ( like Carlas)
 :kissgirl:

Husqvarna360

Mmm.. Bullet types.. Grape size :dance:

Offline HughJardon

Heres a few not in Cardiff though

sexy69bum  External Link/Members Only

red milf External Link/Members Only

olivia  External Link/Members Only

LillyPrincess   External Link/Members Only

Lusty Lips   External Link/Members Only

Hasnt elite elle got a big set of nips ?? Foreverhung..Sirfuckalot can u confirm?

Offline charlie-mott

I haven't seen her but Debbie has pretty huge nipples. Tits like spaniels ears though

External Link/Members Only

Offline Corus Boy

Hi, 

Just wondering if anyone can recommend WG with big nipples please.
Thanks. :thumbsup:

There were a couple of girls visiting St P's a few weeks back, if they are back soon I will give you a heads up.

Husqvarna360

:hi:
Thanks for the feedback guys :thumbsup:

Bluebird

I met this girl montha ago she has big tits which have nice nipples and shes very pleasant but not skinny

Slippery when wet

Could always try a fresian cow 4 lovely big udders :D

Husqvarna360

Hey guys, any more comments about WG with big long nipples?

Offline HughJardon

Blimey, remember to take a pair of safety goggles with you when fondling these puppies

Husqvarna360

These are great.  I did meet a red haired lady at the retreat in Cardiff probably aged 50, I think she is retired now but wow she had massive bullet nipples.. Her AW description included  'more than a handful of breast is wasted but very large nipples'  and she was 100% right about her nipples.. :lol:

Husqvarna360

Hey guys,

Anyone seen WG bith big nipples recently in Wales, long bullet type? :P

Offline ianvilla

Hey guys,

Anyone seen WG bith big nipples recently in Wales, long bullet type? :P

This lady has big baps with long bullet type nipps. Cant remember a lot else though sorry mate.
 :thumbsup:

Offline Corus Boy

This lady has big baps with long bullet type nipps. Cant remember a lot else though sorry mate.
 :thumbsup:

Including a link?  :D

Offline PONDEND

I saw the the lady from the retreat a couple of times lisamagic on AW seems like she has retired, shame as lovely body for a 50yo really great nipples and good sex.
Anymore like her please let me know.

Offline cymrobach

Spot on there Chaz   :D

Anybody seen Debbie?   Love the big Bulletts, and the labia looks amazing!!!!

Offline snaitram99

I saw the the lady from the retreat a couple of times lisamagic on AW seems like she has retired, shame as lovely body for a 50yo really great nipples and good sex.
Anymore like her please let me know.
These are great.  I did meet a red haired lady at the retreat in Cardiff probably aged 50, I think she is retired now but wow she had massive bullet nipples.. Her AW description included  'more than a handful of breast is wasted but very large nipples'  and she was 100% right about her nipples.. :lol:

She (lisa) sometimes works Mon to Weds - worth ringing (Google Retreat no.) to check. Small tits, long nipples. Good massage.

Offline HughJardon

Quite right CB, forgot to paste.
 :hi:

Shes got a glorious set of Bad boys but £70 an hour!  somethings not right. Perhaps shes an everythings extra kind of gal

Offline charlie-mott

Shes got a glorious set of Bad boys but £70 an hour!  somethings not right. Perhaps shes an everythings extra kind of gal

Just done a tineye search and the pics aren't quite right for a start.

Offline HughJardon

Just done a tineye search and the pics aren't quite right for a start.

It looks like she just lures folk like me into falling for her table skimmers but the reality is= shit service..appreciate the reverse (gris) search Chaz

Just search Welsh Katrina

Husqvarna360

Pondend

Lisa at retreat is the same Lady I met, massive nipples.  Definitely yes, any more big nipple WG's out there I would like to visit. :lol:

Husqvarna360

Pondend

Lisa at retreat is the same Lady I met, massive nipples.  Definitely yes, any more big nipple WG's out there I would like to visit. :lol:

Offline webpunter

Erotic Milf Julia in Manchester  External Link/Members Only  I really need to get to grips with imgur to load up pic

Offline HughJardon

They are insane WP, like 2 mini Chicago Town Pizzas

Offline webpunter

They are insane WP, like 2 mini Chicago Town Pizzas
Pepperoni - glad i'm not having pizza tonight

Offline cymrobach

Woahhhhhh they look amazing to me!!!!

Offline webpunter

Can someone 'tekky' please wazz up a pic.  They look like nipples with gravel-rash

Gigiddy

Take a close look (double click on her pic) and you can see yellow scabs on the end of each nipple ...nice

Offline Corus Boy

Can someone 'tekky' please wazz up a pic.  They look like nipples with gravel-rash

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline HughJardon

Stick of Garlic Bread and bobs your uncle

Offline Corus Boy

Take a close look (double click on her pic) and you can see yellow scabs on the end of each nipple ...nice

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline HughJardon

Just a dot of mustard..
glad im not punting tonight, doubt Id stomach it now  :vomit:

schnozzler88

Heres a few not in Cardiff though

sexy69bum  External Link/Members Only

I'd definitely recommend Kittie, as well as the fantastic nipples she has a gorgeous bum too (as the nickname suggests!)

Husqvarna360

Have you hit a link for kittie.. Thanks

schnozzler88

Have you hit a link for kittie.. Thanks

Its the link in my original post boyo - enjoy!

Offline HughJardon

Its the link in my original post boyo - enjoy!

+1 for the use of the word boyo
I no a bunch of extremely welshy lads and they dont say BUTT but now say BATT, evoloution is a thing of pure beauty