Thank you for the replies, if this has been asked before, excuse me, but anyone care to rate the agencies in Leeds?
I'll include the agencies that will offer outcalls to Leeds, even though they may not be based there:
- Jess has several times recommended I don't book a girl because she doesn't think she's my type. Someone who actually thinks of future business
and customer satisfaction and knows too well if a punter is totally unhappy with a punt, they may avoid the agency altogether and cost them £1000s in potential bookings in the future. Why do so many agencies (and too parlours) not see this? It's basic common sense. Some great girls who work there, especially Charlotte, although she's generally at Angel Companions. A few of the new girls I'm going to book in the near future.IK Services
- No problem with these, although think I've only seen 3 girls. 2 of them I was very happy with and the other wasn't as attractive as I was expecting, but not too bad. Communication from Michelle was fine and no problem recommending.
- Only seen 1 girl from about 7-8 that I've booked more than once. They're certainly not as bad as the ones below, but they don't get new girls as often as I'd like.Premier Leeds
- They don't have a rota which I've come to the conclusion is because they're very quiet and so don't mind the phones ringing to ask for who's on, because otherwise it would always be quiet. Seen 2-3 girls that I've repeat booked, which is good as I probably only book about 5% of girls a second time. I do find these hit/miss though - I saw one girl who looked like the backend of a train smash, but was told over the phone she was very attractive! Each to their own, but you know when someone is unversally ugly and sorry, but she was.McKenzies
- Only seen 2 girls from this agency, Isabella (would recommend) and Alexandra (probably wouldn't recommend). I still very well may use them again, but they aren't the first agency I look at when thinking of booking a girl. But I certainly wouldn't put them in the 'No' bracket, either.
- The worst receptionist I've known, called 'Marcus'. I could tell this from just 3 text messages, and was confirmed by 2 separate girls I booked from a different agency after they'd moved there from Bunnies. You get 1 word text replies with no communication skills whatsoever. To boot - none of their current girls IMO are worth booking. The odd gem comes along, but they seem to move on to a different and better agency. Avoid and save your money for the ones further up my post.Escort Centre
- Never seen a girl from there I'd book again. All girls keep being put across over the phone as being 'stunning' and more attractive looking than they actually are. Avoid.
Have I missed any?