Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Savannah of Adultwork + Amour  (Read 2914 times)

16 review(s) for savannahofnewcastle (16 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ProfessorYaffle

External Link/Members Only

I booked Savannah for a 1 hour incall. Price was £100.

Communications via AW message and text were excellent. She texted me most of the address prior to the day of the booking, then texted me the full address plus directions on the morning of the booking. She came across as really friendly with a good sense of humour in her messages / texts.

Her flat is located on Newcastle Quayside and is an easy walk from the city centre. There is a car park a couple of minutes walk from her flat. Inside it's quite upmarket and was clean, neat and tidy.

As soon as I walked through the door she welcomed me with a full on DFK snog then led me through to the bedroom.

She's a very attractive girl, good looking facially with a slim but shapely body. Boobs are a good handful and are natural. Lovely long blonde hair and a nice tan.

She was wearing a little black dress with a sexy knickers and bra combo plus black hold ups and heels and looked great.

Her hygiene was perfect.

Personality wise I thought she was lovely. She comes across as genuinely nice, very warm and friendly and good fun.

She offered me a drink and I sorted the paperwork then jumped in the shower. The bathroom was spotlessly clean and tidy, there was shower gel and she gave me a clean towel.

Services: DFK, OWO, HJ, reverse O, 69, sex (indian cowgirl, regular cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary, doggy, missionary), 69, then she wanked me off onto her boobs.

She's a great kisser, very passionate. Her OWO is really good and her HJ feels fantastic. She was very responsive during reverse O, eventually coming on my tongue and it seemed genuine. The sex was great, she really got into it and bucked back in doggy and missionary. She did Indian cowgirl (where they squat rather than kneeling) which not many girls do in my experience (though to be fair it must be hard work). She was very passionate and tactile throughout the booking.

I got another shower and departed.

Overall it was a great punt and I really enjoyed it. It was one of those bookings with a really upbeat, fun vibe and I left feeling on top of the world.

I would definitely recommend her and would return.

Offline foreverchanges

Great review as always Prof.

Savannah is on fire at the moment as can be seen by the number of positive reviews.
As well as offering a magnificent service in the  room she always comes across as a genuinely nice lass.

Blimey..you got through plenty of positions!!!

Great stuff.

NEGaz

She certainly delivers a quality service

Offline ProfessorYaffle

Savannah is on fire at the moment as can be seen by the number of positive reviews.
As well as offering a magnificent service in the  room she always comes across as a genuinely nice lass.

Blimey..you got through plenty of positions!!!

I had to keep changing position to prevent a premature conclusion!

I think it's with her working from Newcastle again she's back on everyone's radar. That was certainly the case with me, I would have seen her long ago but it's a chore to get to e.g. Seaton Delaval for me.

Offline PlasticGeordie

First class review Prof. Savannah is extremely tempting. Every one who has seen her reckons shes great. The only thing holding me back is no face pics. I don't doubt she is very attractive and I realise why some girls don't want to post them but it's just my thing. MIght have to bend the rule here though. The punters I really trust on here are so unaminous in their praise of her.

Offline OscarC

Nothing to worry about PG, she is very attractive.  :)

Offline johnny34

First class review Prof. Savannah is extremely tempting. Every one who has seen her reckons shes great. The only thing holding me back is no face pics. I don't doubt she is very attractive and I realise why some girls don't want to post them but it's just my thing. MIght have to bend the rule here though. The punters I really trust on here are so unaminous in their praise of her.

Believe me PG you won't be dissapointed facially, shes a great looking girl imho.

Another great review, thanks Prof.

Offline PlasticGeordie

Ok Thanks OscarC and Johnny, I'm convinced. Time to end my slightly stupid no "no face pic-no booking" rule and get to it  :) As I said I totally believe she is very pretty but just have always liked to have a face pic. She will complete the Keeva-Savannah-Lily-Eva quartet as well  :yahoo:   

Offline foreverchanges

Ok Thanks OscarC and Johnny, I'm convinced. Time to end my slightly stupid no "no face pic-no booking" rule and get to it  :) As I said I totally believe she is very pretty but just have always liked to have a face pic. She will complete the Keeva-Savannah-Lily-Eva quartet as well  :yahoo:

Welcome to the club PG!

Members usually sport that wasted look like Keef from The Rolling Stones..but they usually sport a faraway smile.
Not to mention a knackered back!!!

Offline PlasticGeordie

I will be proud to be a member of the club. Perhaps we should have discrete T shirts printed or secret tattoos, Kind of a NE Punting Masons.

Offline johnny34

I need to add Eva to complete the quartet, the sooner she returns the better.

T-shirt or tattoo or secret handshake perhaps?

Offline foreverchanges

I need to add Eva to complete the quartet, the sooner she returns the better.

T-shirt or tattoo or secret handshake perhaps?

Perhaps some entrepreneur should get some T Shirts printed with the four girls' faces on the front with a simple tick underneath each of them.

Last Tuesday I thought I saw someone in Eldon Square sporting one although I may have imagined it as I was probably suffering from PDE at the time ( thats Post Delphine Euphoria in case you were wondering) :yahoo:

Offline PlasticGeordie

Perhaps some entrepreneur should get some T Shirts printed with the four girls' faces on the front with a simple tick underneath each of them.

Last Tuesday I thought I saw someone in Eldon Square sporting one although I may have imagined it as I was probably suffering from PDE at the time ( thats Post Delphine Euphoria in case you were wondering) :yahoo:

Yes indeed. I am a fellow sufferer. It's taken me 5 days to clear my head to the point I can concentrate on every day living issues.

Slight problem with the T shirt vis a vis the face pics and Savannah. Ass pics instead maybe ? Might lack the discretion factor though. 

Offline foreverchanges

Of course I should have stated blurred face images.

Doubt very much you would fit those four magnificent asses on one T shirt though!!!

Offline johnny34

Slight problem with the T shirt vis a vis the face pics and Savannah. Ass pics instead maybe ? Might lack the discretion factor though.

Maybe pics of there boobs on the front & an arse pic on the back?  :D

Offline PlasticGeordie

Maybe pics of there boobs on the front & an arse pic on the back?  :D

Thats it !  I will get designing right now. Will have to go to the T shirt printing place very early in the morning though or in disguise.

Offline Mansell

Cracking idea PGeordie are they getting delivered in brown paper parcels  :lol: or are we having a secret handshake transfer somewhere

Takes me back to getting a T shirt off a fabulous lap dancer in the States a long time ago. It had a picture of a semi-naked girl with the logo " Your pleasure is our business" on it. Think I even owned up to the Mrs how I got it !!! Just missed some important bits out  :lol: :lol:

Offline PlasticGeordie

Cracking idea PGeordie are they getting delivered in brown paper parcels  :lol: or are we having a secret handshake transfer somewhere

Takes me back to getting a T shirt off a fabulous lap dancer in the States a long time ago. It had a picture of a semi-naked girl with the logo " Your pleasure is our business" on it. Think I even owned up to the Mrs how I got it !!! Just missed some important bits out  :lol: :lol:

We will have to decide on the secret hand shake. Nail filing motion on the middle finger and a double HE gesture maybe. I'm open to suggestions on the transfer location.

chriss1985

I'm on 2/4 of the quartet so order me a medium haha

sentinel

My tally so far is 3 out of 4 from the quartet.

I nearly made it to 4 out of 4 last week but had to cancel at the last minute  :(

Offline Third Man

completed the quartet last year. wonder who best to add to make it a quintet or better still a SEXtet  :lol:

sentinel

completed the quartet last year. wonder who best to add to make it a quintet or better still a SEXtet  :lol:

Well Tori Taylor has always been highly thought of and it's rumoured that she is starting Incalls this week on Newcastle Quayside.

Offline Toonraider2

I appreciate this thread is quite old now but Seaton Delaval is quite handy for me and Savannah seems to get fantastic feedback from everyone, does anyone have a current link to find her?

Looking4fun

She retired last year,pity she was a lovely girl

Offline Jim1

When I saw this post resurrected, my heart jumped. I hurried to the bottom of the page in the hope that it was goin to inform us all that the gorgeous Savannah was making a return.

Sigh !!! Unfortunately not.

Offline Mansell

When I saw this post resurrected, my heart jumped. I hurried to the bottom of the page in the hope that it was goin to inform us all that the gorgeous Savannah was making a return.

Sigh !!! Unfortunately not.

Yeah I was thinking the same. Was a top girl, shame she left.