Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is Adultwork Down  (Read 3041 times)

johnbuoy

Haven't been able to get on Adultwork, are there problems?

bod666

Me neither since yesterday morning :(

lancspunter

Working fine for me, and was yesterday too. The web version, that is - not tried to access the mobile version.

Offline gonewest

Seems to be working fine now.

Offline Reiver

Could get on it only using data on the phone wifi was not working on the iPad or on the phone .

Offline Punting Valley

It s fine for me, but i have noticed a lot of offline periods and maintenance going on recently.

Offline Trevor12

Fine for me, but some of the other W Mids punters have been having problems since yesterday.

Offline xsw21

CoolName

A website like this can be useful to check if a site is down: External Link/Members Only

raylondoner

Been a bad week-end with AW and UKP as well - all credit to the latter though and hope the server problems are now all resolved  :dance:

I even found myself having to look at Pnet at times FFS!  :unknown:

Offline Big Bad R

Nope not working since yesterday  :angry:

Offline flybynightpm

Managed to get into AW this morning but nothing was working.. kept timing out... luckily have saved a few numbers somewhere safe...

Offline ollie52

Been really slow for me off my computer and wifi often timing out but can get on via 3G on my phone no probs.

Offline RegglerGuy

I keep getting this strange thing where I can't Search or even click on anything. When I hover over a link, the hand pointer comes up but when I click it, nothing happens. I can't view Galleries, Feedback or anything.

I thought it might be Chrome so I tried in Firefox and IE but the same thing happens - am I alone in this, is there someone I can contact? :)

Thanks

Offline Partyguy

I've not been able to connect since last night even though I'm still receiving emails from the site. Online test sites say it's up.

Could this be an isp thing? I'm on Sky

Offline flybynightpm

Not working on Virgin here... if I hop out via vpn its fine, works on Vodafone 4g... so maybe ISP specific... tried Chrome and Firefox .... hope its not permanent...can't read sa$fe without vpn either..

Offline Kolya

Not been able to connect to AW for two days.  My ISP is Virgin.

Is there any way of communicating with AW to tell them there is a problem which is affecting some parts of the UK?

Offline naz

I'm still unable to access AW from my home broadband on plusnet IP provider.
Anyone experiancing the same?

leatherlover999

I keep getting a message telling me that there is a problem with the security certificate. I'm on virgin.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 05:59:17 pm by leatherlover999 »

Offline naz

Just come up.  I've reset my router, not sure if that was the issue as I could access other sites only AW was not working.  Strange one..

leatherlover999

If I access it through my tablet I get the certificate message but works fine on my laptop.

Offline sushi

Sounds like an adult filter if you call virgin they will lift it.

leatherlover999

Ben4454

docmarting

I have had problems for the last few days - I thought it was me or my ISP. VPN worked OK for a while - but it seems to be blocking IP's that access it frequently. Maybe that's a fault in their DDOS protection they put in place when they got hit last year.
The best bit though - their twitter feed alludes to a problem, and then they link to their website for details!! Could someone post the details here for those of us who can't access?

Ben4454

I get a message saying page cannot be displayed because the website is busy and maxed out its capacity.

Offline tazman1002001

I've got a 100mb connection and every other site is working but AW is going so slow?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

docmarting

Just managed to get onto it - very slow, but they are having more DDOS attacks and working to try and resolve. No timescales.

Offline Clicktocollect

Just managed to get onto it - very slow, but they are having more DDOS attacks and working to try and resolve. No timescales.

Maybe mumsnet have had a whipround and have brought a botnet  :scare:

Offline xsw21

Havent been able to get on for a few days. Got on around 10am, but then an hour later it was down again and still is.

SaneOnes

It's been like this (on and off) since Saturday. It kept showing the usual error message until i could finally get on, then it was playing up again.

endomorph

Back to normal now if you have 5g.

Offline Eliah

can't access to the website since days... it works a couple of seconds than stops...

Offline finn5555

How are you going g to survive  :cry: :sarcastic:

Offline CardiffCentral

Wouldn't it be hil-a-rious is Anonymous hacked the site and put up everyones details (address, number, credit card, IP etc) in one easy to search online database. 

:bomb:

Offline Eliah

Offline finn5555

Wouldn't it be hil-a-rious is Anonymous hacked the site and put up everyones details (address, number, credit card, IP etc) in one easy to search online database. 

:bomb:

They can crack on wouldn't worry me  :drinks:

kinkster

Sorry if this has already been posted,
Copied and pasted from aw (which i had no trouble in logging in  :unknown:)
Many members have experienced connectivity problems over the last week or so.  This has been due to several coordinated DDoS attacks and our efforts to mitigate (stop) them.

The attacks are on-going but unlike June 2013 the Site has remained online throughout, demonstrating the value in the investment that has been made in detection and prevention systems.

We would like to thank you for your patience and tolerance during this period.  Rest assured our teams are working around the clock to combat the efforts of those that are intent on spoiling the AdultWork.com experience.

Offline xsw21

Sorry if this has already been posted,
Copied and pasted from aw (which i had no trouble in logging in  :unknown:)
Many members have experienced connectivity problems over the last week or so.  This has been due to several coordinated DDoS attacks and our efforts to mitigate (stop) them.

The attacks are on-going but unlike June 2013 the Site has remained online throughout, demonstrating the value in the investment that has been made in detection and prevention systems.

We would like to thank you for your patience and tolerance during this period.  Rest assured our teams are working around the clock to combat the efforts of those that are intent on spoiling the AdultWork.com experience.

Thanks for that kinkster  :drinks: