Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pro$$ies that don't kiss  (Read 4741 times)

Offline hendrix

Are you in Scotland mate?

I might be in the next couple of weeks, Glasgow and Edinburgh, so any very full on pse recommendations would be good  :thumbsup:

Offline KidCandyShop

Dont want a tongue shoved in my gob after its just lapped up some other guys spunk.

Fine off your gf but kind of sad on a punt
So its fine for your girlfriend to lap up other guys spunk and kiss you but not a WG :hi:

Offline anonyorks

I've only seen WG's that DFK, I'm only interested in GFE so it is key to that. I'm presuming everyone who isn't a fan insists on OW too....

Offline HappyandLucky

I might be in the next couple of weeks, Glasgow and Edinburgh, so any very full on pse recommendations would be good  :thumbsup:
Be interested in what he comes up with but I think all will go suddenly quiet, like his zero reviews of any PSE which remain in his head  :wacko:

JackDaniels

Be interested in what he comes up with but I think all will go suddenly quiet, like his zero reviews of any PSE which remain in his head  :wacko:

you caught me. I've never punted. Shagging hookers really is something you have to fantasize about. They're just too hard to pull!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 04:43:28 pm by JackDaniels »

JackDaniels

these 2 are top of my list: External Link/Members Only

:diablo:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

It doesn't have to be totally deep French kissing but no kissing is a bit of a mood killer for me, so, if kissing is a no no then meeting me is a no no

+1
kissing does it for my mister happy - he can manage without a suck but he cannot manage without a snog.

Kissing is an absolute essential for me, and I mean REAL kissing.     :hi:

mo too, I look forward to your reviews of meeting some good kissers.

LL

If I pull a girl in a club it's highly unlikely some one came in her mouth ten mins prior.
If it was as easy as that you wouldn't be punting.

I'm not just talking hygiene though I have no interest in kissing a hooker. I'm not interested in a 'realistic GFE illusion' as someone previously mentioned. That all sounds a bit sad.
Kissing a girl keeps my dick rock hard so I can fuck her better.  I'm not pretending she's actually my girlfriend.

And I'm far from 'easily shocked', my punts are at the extreme opposite end of GFE hugging/kissing/'great chats'.  :diablo:
Just quoting what you wrote yourself.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=52639.msg685285#msg685285

Kissing a girl keeps my dick rock hard so I can fuck her better.  I'm not pretending she's actually my girlfriend.

+!

Offline Roth

Punting deffo ain't for the squeamish.  :thumbsup:

If you don't like the thought that the prossie you are fucking might have had several cocks in all her holes on the same day before you've seen her or even had several mouthfuls of others punters man fat or even BB with her BF then punting is not for you. :thumbsdown:   Time to get a civvie who will only see you and no one else.    :thumbsup:

DFK, OWO and CIM make a punt for me.  :D Although I've had a few where one or other has not been on offer.  Sometimes I just need to empty my ball sack.  :D  Anal is always an added bonus as is snowballing and swallowing.   :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D

I love to kiss a lady after I have licked her down below so she can taste her own juices.

Max Pleasure

I like kissing for the same reason I like the sensation of lips on my cock, or tasting pussy; its pleasurable.  Absolutely nothing to do with having feelings or imagining a relationship.  Some posters seem to think that kissing equates with EAS, but that's not it at all.  As for previous punters or boyfriend unloading in the WGs mouth, that's not my concern and, as has been said, punting is not for squeamish or unduly anxious guys.  I look for an experience; whether sensual, dirty or whatever I fancy.

Tony Montana

I think it is essential and is a major part of the intimacy of the experience.  One of my all time favourites, carmenkisses, was a great kisser (as her name implied ) and since then I've looked for a similar level of service.

spkmstr48

Commented earlier that I wasn't bothered about kissing, but events of today mean I feel compelled to put the record straight.

In BDSM meets, I won't kiss my sub.

However, today's meet with:

External Link/Members Only

Was a very different experience with lots of DFK, not less enjoyable, just different. Like my recent experience one night in Leipzig, 3 girls, 3 completely different experiences, that's actually the best think about punting, every girl is different and can be enjoyed in a different way.

Jason

I'm not interested in a 'realistic GFE illusion' as someone previously mentioned. That all sounds a bit sad.
I'm under 0 illusion there's any kind of romance involved and I wouldn't want there to be.
I didn't mean punting obviously as I'm a punter lol. I meant the lying to myself that the girl has any feelings for me.

Ok, let me say it slowly and clearly just for you. GFE illusion during a paid time interval means replicating with a prostitute a level of intimacy and sexual arousal (mental stimulation) before, during and in-between sex rounds that is similar to that normally experienced before, during and in-between sex rounds with a real girlfriend. GFE illusion has absolutely nothing to do with the punter:
(i) having feelings for the WG or pretending to have such.
(ii) being delusional and emotionally attached to a WG after the punt.
(iii) having a genuine belief that what happens/happened during the punt is/was a result of an actual romance and that the girl has real feelings about him.
(iv) pretending to have such a belief for some kind of role play fantasy scenario.

Now back to my original quote about French kissing and understanding its meaning:
French kissing is always desirable as it makes the experience much more intimate and adds greatly to the GFE illusion.
FK is always present during foreplay/sex with a real girlfriend and its inherent intimacy results to great levels of sexual arousal/stimulation (hence the “hard cock” that some referred to as a result). French kissing with a WG replicates better the actions and thereby intimacy and arousal levels of an actual girlfriend experience i.e. it adds greatly to the GFE illusion.

JackDaniels claims to be in his early 20s and looks like 17, he books transsexuals and he has a fully verified service-offering AW account. May I ask how he obtained such an AW account given that you have to supply passport/ID, verification picture and proof of residence?
You avoided answering my question of how you obtained a fully verified AW service provider account which you demonstrated here. It is easy for someone to suspect that you are either a prossie (male or female) or you are a pimp. Is there any other explanation? I can't picture any real punter being stupid to send to Adultwork their own real ID/passport and verify as themselves. For what reason? Also forging a passport digitally and fooling Adultwork for a fake SP profile is impossible-even real girls have trouble verifying their accounts by supplying their real documents and they have to pose holding their passports in a verification style picture and then pose again in front of a postcode sign holding a newspaper.

I wouldn't recommend you evading this question again.  :hi:

We are looking forward to your review.   :rolleyes:

Offline hendrix

:diablo:
When you say "top of my list" - have you actually seen them?

Offline Roth

Doubt it somehow.  :thumbsdown:

LL

Jack Daniels indeed. His name choice explains a few things.

Hidden Image/Members Only

JackDaniels

lol @ all this. Did I hit a nerve with some of our lonelier members.

Jason nobody evaded anything, please direct me to where you asked this question because I can't find it in this thread.

"JackDaniels claims to be in his early 20s and looks like 17"

Not seeing a question here.

"he books transsexuals and he has a fully verified service-offering AW account."

Or here.

"May I ask how he obtained such an AW account given that you have to supply passport/ID, verification picture and proof of residence? "

There we go. Hmm PERHAPS I 'supplied a passport/ID, verification picture.'  :dash:

JackDaniels

Top of my list meaning top of my list to see. A bit pricey. Never had a 3some before either.

JackDaniels

I didn't see any of this attitude when people were PM'ing me their AW usernames asking me to check their notes, lol. I won't offer help in future.

JackDaniels

Doubt it somehow.  :thumbsdown:

Your right, caught again. I've never punted. I have 0 luck pulling hookers, any tips?

Online threechilliman

Must admit if I were in Edinburgh, I'd be paying those two a visit and at £200 for an hour, not bad value.

tcm

Offline Bangers and Gash

Must admit if I were in Edinburgh, I'd be paying those two a visit and at £200 for an hour, not bad value.

tcm

£200 !!!  :scare: You could buy Scotland for that amount of money.

Jason

Top of my list meaning top of my list to see. A bit pricey. Never had a 3some before either.
You were asked to recommend us a prossie you visited and you gave us a link of two average looking fatties saying that they are “top of your list”. As you haven't met them (just planning to meet them) you are either stupid and don't understand the questions we are asking you or you are a smartarse troll evading them by intentionally responding in a vague, double-meaning way hoping you will not get challenged again. Pretty sure in your smartarse response you will play with the words and say that hendrix' request didn't explicitly say "you visited".  Well, OK, let me repeat the request again. Please recommend us one prossie that you visited.

There we go. Hmm PERHAPS I 'supplied a passport/ID, verification picture.'  :dash:
I see you once again avoided to answer my question about how you obtained the AW account. Whenever you are challenged about something your way out is to sarcastically “accept” the accusation like you also did here:
you caught me. I've never punted. Shagging hookers really is something you have to fantasize about. They're just too hard to pull!
Your right, caught again. I've never punted. I have 0 luck pulling hookers, any tips?
This modus operandi won't get you far here. And if indeed you admit that you are not a punter saying previously you are makes you a liar and you should be banned.

Shagging hookers really is something you have to fantasize about. They're just too hard to pull!
I have 0 luck pulling hookers, any tips?
You don't pull prossies. You punt/buy/hire prossies. It is very easy to PUNT one. If you really PULL prossies then you must be their boyfriend/pimp, which explains how you obtained the fully verified AW account.  :hi:

JackDaniels

I see you once again avoided to answer my question about how you obtained the AW account.

wtf? I just told you straight I supplied proof of identification.

You don't pull prossies. You punt/buy/hire prossies. It is very easy to PUNT one. If you really PULL prossies then you must be their boyfriend/pimp, which explains how you obtained the fully verified AW account.  :hi:

Yes that was the joke you idiot. People were accusing me of "fantasizing" about punting (much like you in this post), like punting is some kind of achievement.

ps. Admin/Mods - are members required to answer these random questions from random people?  Or provide reviews of their own experiences?

JackDaniels

If I tell Jason I'm some hookers pimp or boyfriend will he be able to sleep better tonight?

Offline monstar

ps. Admin/Mods - are members required to answer these random questions from random people?  Or provide reviews of their own experiences?

I'm not Admin or Mod but members who don't contribute, while trolling and judging other punters rarely last very long on here.

On topic - kissing / DFK is a must for me.  :thumbsup:

Offline lothianguy123

tcm

they are doing a 2 girl session on the 17th april and devon is doing a bukkake on the 25th and i cannot wait ;-)

Offline HappyandLucky

If I tell Jason I'm some hookers pimp or boyfriend will he be able to sleep better tonight?
JD, from my perspective all you have provided are tales of your PSE's and then avoided any direct questions. Why not post some reviews without all the "did I fuck her, didn't I fuck her bullshit". These reviews may help u get a little credibility but only provide them if u visited a WG. A fake review is fuck all use to anyone.

Jason

wtf? I just told you straight I supplied proof of identification.
No you did not. Like before with your “top of my list” double meaning “recommendation” you cleverly wanted your first response about how you obtained the AW profile to not be clear (by employing irony this time as opposed to careful choice of words) hoping you wouldn't be asked further. So you now clearly state that you supplied your own identification to Adultwork to create a service-offering account. No normal/pure punter would ever do this. So the question is: For what reason did you do that? Are you a male prossie by any chance? (pretty sure you will say yes sarcastically – the irony would be to finally turn out that you really are).

Yes that was the joke you idiot. People were accusing me of "fantasizing" about punting (much like you in this post), like punting is some kind of achievement.
Oh dear! You either pretend to be stupid and intentionally twist the meaning of our words or you are indeed so incredibly stupid and miss the point all the time. I will give you (for the last time) the benefit of the doubt and assume that you are simply too stupid and not a smartarse lowlife. So let me reiterate what you are accused for.  First of all, yes, you are completely right; it is extremely easy to punt a hooker as per your “joke” and it is not an achievement to punt. But no one here claimed the opposite. The point that you miss (or you intentionally want to appear that you miss) is that in this forum over the years we have had many trolls, fantasists, etc posting artificial stories about “punts” that took place only in their minds. The latest example of this happening was with the now banned troll UberX who posted 16 fake reviews and multiple other comments on other threads about his imaginary punts. As for the reasons of someone joining UKPunting pretending to be a punter and post fabricated stories range from plain trolling (and taking the thrill out of it) to promoting an agenda to touting to slagging off competition. Your posts here so far suggest that you have never had a punt to date and that you are pretending that you have for one of the reasons stated above. Do you now get what the exact accusation is? And the best way of proving your authenticity as a real punter (and yes it is EXTREMELY easy to be a real punter, that is not the point though) is by posting genuine reviews about actual punts.  Don't worry we always eventually detect fake reviews and bullshit.

Admin has been informed about your so far activity and I am sure he is now keeping an eye on you and wants to see answers to the above questions much as everyone else who wants to keep the site clear of fantasists, trolls, pimps and other parasites.  :hi:

JackDaniels

for the 3rd time, I have a verified AW account because, yes, I provided photo identification, which you already knew is the only way to be verified. Not sure how more clear I can be.

over the years we have had many trolls, fantasists, etc posting artificial stories about “punts” that took place only in their minds.

I've not posted any story or review though, it's you that seems to be desperate for me to. Now that I'm a member I will review my next punt, I haven't punted since joining. Do I randomly review a hooker I seen 2 years ago upon joining?

Jason

for the 3rd time, I have a verified AW account because, yes, I provided photo identification, which you already knew is the only way to be verified. Not sure how more clear I can be.
And for third time you failed to state the reason why you did so. I ask you why you have a verified account and OK you say that it is because you supplied identification. I then ask you why you supplied identification and you pretty much answer “in order to get a fully verified profile”! Do you take us for idiots or are you idiot yourself?  Don't you realise that the question is: Why did you want to have a fully verified service provider profile so much to the point of supplying identification to Adultwork (which is the only way to achieve so)?

Don't you realise that it sounds incredibly odd a PURE punter (i.e. someone who is ONLY a punter and not involved in the prostitution industry in any other way) to supply his own ID to Adultwork to get verified? But I don't know perhaps you somehow did have a good reason for doing this that you also don't want to reveal here. Even so it would make you look less dodgy if you said that straight away (i.e. saying “I supplied my own real identification to create a fully verified account but I don't want to reveal the reasons for doing it”) instead of avoiding answering the question thrice, resorting to double-meaning answers and sarcasm. Anyway I rest my case - I leave it to everyone’s judgement to believe whatever they want to believe about this.

I've not posted any story or review though, it's you that seems to be desperate for me to.
Fantasists and trolls don't always post artificial stories. Sometimes they simply claim to be punters and start controversial threads, asking annoying stupid questions, criticise others, making odd claims that sound like utter bullshit, etc. Much like you did so far.

Now that I'm a member I will review my next punt, I haven't punted since joining.
We are looking forward to read about your future experiences. We will be more than happy if you prove our accusations wrong. :hi:

JackDaniels

And for third time you failed to state the reason why you did so.

You're assuming I care at all about what you think to bother answering you.

Not reading the rest of your mental ramblings, ignore me and I'll do the same.