Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss-Alexxx  (Read 7888 times)

6 review(s) for Miss-Alexxx (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

chico1000

Never had any complaints about her service was a bit of a production line.

Offline S.X. MacHine

To get back to the point, which is Miss Alexx, I visited her for an hour at an Edinburgh hotel last time she was here.
TBH, I could not really fault the lassie; really pretty face, perfect grooming, educated, interesting conversation and yes, I suspect many of you couldn't care less about any of these aspects.
A very nice hour's GFE; kissing, oral etc. So, yeah, within these parameters I'd recommend her and might return, though if you like BDSM/anal type stuff or a girl with a more 'statuesque' figure, then she's maybe not your type. She is petite with small breasts. What she does, she does well.
Ultimately, assessing a prossie involves a degree of subjectivity, involving what services and body type turn you on.
She's a welcome antidote to the often heard whinge that there a no decent girls in Glasgow (according to Weegie punters). There are good ones out there, if you are prepared to be selective.

RandyF

There are good ones out there, if you are prepared to be selective.

I'm selective mate. So once I've taken out the gypos, fatties, munters, idiots, junkies, anything 35+. There's virtually nothing (on AW anyway  ;)) in Glasgow. That's not whinging its just a sad fact.

Alexxx seems to be decent enough, but as Chico mentioned the cock production line vibe is strong with her. I called her once, no answer. Hours later she was touting me via txt message. The vast amount of feedback she gathered in the space of a few weeks also suggests she's getting pumped into oblivion.

mavgoose

I have seen Alex 3 times now , each visit easily better than the previous one.

S. X. M . is right , what she does , she does exceptionally well.
GFE , oral , toys , DFK , etc.
But that's all I want .

I , however , got no indication of a production line - with contact 10/15 mins before starting & running over time with no rush to then leave .
I will definitely see her again.

Offline tazman1002001

Yeah I've seen her a Handful of times now and she has got better each time........ Probably one of the best looking girls on the scene just now......... And I've never felt rushed or that she is production line.....always been freshly showered each time I have seen her.....  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

chico1000

It was some time ago and like what I said about her blogs etc she may have changed her set up.  In fact she probably has from what you guys say but on my visit there was a definite bumping into of clients...No complaints about her looks freshness etc..

RandyF

It was some time ago and like what I said about her blogs etc she may have changed her set up.  In fact she probably has from what you guys say but on my visit there was a definite bumping into of clients...No complaints about her looks freshness etc..

:lol: No can do.  Sorry. Too late for a rewind now fluffster.  She's already read your previous posts 50x over  :bomb: :bomb:

Blackballed.  Maybe Taz can talk her round to getting you a place in the queue mate  :thumbsup:

chico1000

I know..., I know but you want they say about make up sex...not worried though I've found a few crackers since then.  Anyway  your recent posts suggest to me you might be wanting to join the human race again but surely you will be black balled by a few more than me.

mavgoose

Another fantastic visit to the gorgeous Ms. Alex this week....

Nothing to add to previous reports.

Hot , sexy & naughty. Unrushed and friendly.