Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss-Alexxx  (Read 7890 times)

6 review(s) for Miss-Alexxx (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline muffherwell91

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Time: 1 Hour
Cost: £120

Venue: 9/10

I met Miss-Alexxx at a clean, easy accessible, city centre hotel. I had no issues in bypassing the busy reception to the lifts. Miss-Alexxx was staying in a executive room on the top floor which more than suited our requirements. The room and shower/toilet facilities were clean and of a good standard. There was only one minor hiccup during our meet when a maid knocked on the door mid punt and I had to quickly hide in the shower/toilet room so as not to arose any suspicion.

The Girl: 10/10

On arrival Miss Alexxx offered me a choice of coffee, tea and water. It’s no surprise what I chose as Alex makes a mean cup of coffee that would rival Starbucks or Costa.  ;)

Miss-Alexxx is a slim, attractive 26 year old Scottish girl with smooth skin and beautiful come to bed eyes. She was dressed as I had requested in thigh length stockings with a short skirt and no panties.  :cool: Miss-Alexxx has small breasts with very suckable nipples. I normally go for girls with slightly larger breasts, however, on this occasion I am glad that I made an exception. Her pussy is fully shaven and tastes superb.  :P

Miss-Alexxx is a very friendly, smiley girl and at no point did I feel uneasy in her company. She provided a perfect GFE with lots of kissing, touching, sucking and eye contact.  :kissgirl:

The service I received was as requested. Kissing, oral without, giving oral, 69 and protected intercourse. Miss-Alexxx’s oral skills were so good that I had to ask her to slow down for fear of coming too quickly.

As soon as I set eyes on Miss-Alexxx I knew that I had made the correct decision. Facially she reminds me of a young Kelly Brook.  :)
Hidden Image/Members Only
As previously mentioned her breasts are small, so ‘big breast’ fans should maybe go elsewhere. Her ass and shaven pussy are to die for and it goes without saying that I could have spent the whole punt down there.

Alex made all the right noises during our time together and I can only hope she enjoyed it as much as I did. However, only she can say for certain.

I was offered a shower both before and after our meet.

Alex’s time keeping was spot on and at no time did I feel rushed during our time together. 

If you want a really good GFE in Glasgow I have no hesitation in recommending Miss-Alexxx! :thumbsup:

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only

Venue - 10/10
Girl - 9/10
Service - 10/10
Overall - POSITIVE  :thumbsup:

I had planned a weeks break but after a couple of texts with the gorgeous Miss Alexxx throughout the day I really got into the mood and saw her on Friday night at her city centre hotel. I have met Alexxx a few times so was really looking forward to seeing her.....

I mentioned before this girl is extra special ....some of the little touches she does on her bookings sets her apart from the other working girls for me....so an example of this on my recent visit was that Miss Alexxx said she had just had her pedicure done and he toes were looking gorgeous...I said I couldn't wait to pay her toes some attention...I asked if she had bought strappy sandals and as my booking was made on the same day she said she dientire pack them  :( .

On arriving to see her she was a long robe on with sexy underwear....she had her legs and feet hidden behind a towel and shouted SURPRISE....and I was greeted with Alexxx sexy red painted toes in a pair of brand new strappy high heels sandals..... :dance: :yahoo: Alexxx had made the effort earlier in the day to pop into town and buy a brand new pair of sexy heels for my booking......now in my books that is 10/10 for service.....what other girl does this?

I won't go into too much detail for a change ....but room was executive as mentioned on the top floor......the bath/shower was MASSIVE .,..again nice touches like put the fluffy towel on the heated rail for me....helped me undress and got some great passionate kissing and she teasing rubbed her heels and sexy feet all over my legs and even got her foot up and stroked my balls,,,,,woow.....and the she took my clothes and neatly folded them outside for me......all great stuff in my eyes.

Got out of shower and was greeted by Alexxx on bed......some more kissing and I was rock hard...took off her bra and had a good suck at her nipples.....like I've said before im a big breast man but this girl does not make me wish hers were any bigger she really is the perfect wee package. Alexxx then lay side on with her head at my cock and her sexy toes and heels at my face .....perfect for me to play and lick her brand new shoes and suck her perfect red toes...she got some of her famous tingle gel on my cock ......this stuff is brilliant......this combined with her amazing oral and I had to stop her as I was about to cum after 10mins.... She slowed it down and after a little more heals play I asked her to take her shoes off......the on with one foot rubbing my balls and her other foor in my face.....great. Got her pants off and back with Alexxx sucking my cock whilst I played and suck her feet and toes......also had my fingers wet and was stroking her very wet pussy....went down for a taste and shape tasted great and was soaking.....dipped tow fingers in her wet pussy and stuck them in her mouth she licked my fingers dry...what a then on.

Got Alexxx up for some more kissing and she wanked me slowly and full of oil and was sexily telling me to cum all over her toes it took some time as I was holding back for my climax and as I got into her wanking Rhythm and kissing I told I was about to cum and finished myself over her gorgeous toes whilst Alexxxx kissed me passionatley......her feet were covered in spunk....it just seemed like such a big load and a massive orgasm for me.....my cock was still hard so she asked me to rub my cock all over her cum soaked feet....WOW ....what a great feeling.

Alexxx asked me to lie back and relax as she could tell my heart was racing after my orgasm....she then cleaned me up and we ended with some more great kissing......she gently stroked my legs and offerded me a drink and the end offered me a shower ......she turned on the showe for me.

Overall another amazing POSITIVE punt with Alexxxx, she really is one of the nicest and dirtiest  :diablo: girls on the scene just now in Glasgow .....and I stick with the fact that she kinda looks like Nelly Furtardo ....but at least with everyone's examples of who she looks like I'm sure you will all have gathered that she is gorgeous.... :kiss:.
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

carlisle78

That tingly gell just does the business.

Can't agree on her looking like Kelly Brook or Nelly Whatever.

I'm more in the Neve Campbell or Rachael McAdams camp.

Offline muffherwell91

I can see where your coming from carlisle78, :thumbsup: however, what is not in doubt is that she is pretty dam hot. :dance:

chico1000

Taz
all might be true about this little beauty but cross her or criticise her she will batter you over the head with a verbal sledgie.  Recently she came on here made some derogatory remarks about a poster who give her a Neutral.  The remarks got pulled and she ended up getting banned for complaining to admin.

RandyF

That tingly gell just does the business.

Can't agree on her looking like Kelly Brook or Nelly Whatever.

Punters perception a strange thing  :rolleyes:   Furtado, Kelly Brook(!?), and McAdams.

You find her as generally astounding as Muff & Taz, Carlisle?  Careful now there watching...

RandyF

Taz
all might be true about this little beauty but cross her or criticise her she will batter you over the head with a verbal sledgie.

Agreed Chico.  She runs a finely tuned propaganda machine. Look at her feedback, almost immediately after the comments made on here regarding her working to a rigid routine from the Whoring for Dummies manual, a fluffy slop chasing fanboy is posting "Alex rips up up the manual".

The fanboys and her, are sat reading every word that's written here.

JazzMan

Agreed Chico.  She runs a finely tuned propaganda machine. Look at her feedback, almost immediately after the comments made on here regarding her working to a rigid routine from the Whoring for Dummies manual, a fluffy slop chasing fanboy is posting "Alex rips up up the manual".

The fanboys and her, are sat reading every word that's written here.

Miss-Alexxx back room team planing her AW profile changes and UKP reviews.

RandyF

This thread is brought to you by MissAlexx LLC, MuffherWell, Tazman and in association with Mills & Boon.

And now some words from another fine Scotsman ; Sir Rod Stewart -

Have I told you lately that I love you
 Have I told you there's no one else above you
 Fill my heart with gladness
 take away all my sadness
 ease my troubles that's what you do

Offline tazman1002001

Guys liked I've said before I report on My Punt and My Experience and it was great and I've written honestly about how My punt went ........ I don't get involved in punting politics it's not my thing as I'm too busy making lots of money  :cool:  :yahoo: ....some of you guys have too much time on your hands......I just  have too much cash in mine  :thumbsup: ....... "More fool you".... As I'm sticking with my great punts whilst you all have a bitch and moan lol

Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Taz
all might be true about this little beauty but cross her or criticise her she will batter you over the head with a verbal sledgie.  Recently she came on here made some derogatory remarks about a poster who give her a Neutral.  The remarks got pulled and she ended up getting banned for complaining to admin.

I agree I don't think Alexxx should have come on and moaned .....and she paid the price for it......but it doesn't take away from the great service she has provided me on every one of my visits and I can only report on that  :thumbsup:
Banned by:

Offline valdishere

Quote from Miss Alexxx re AW feedback;
"Finally met the infamous Taz! What a delight: punctual; respectful and would recommend"

Jesus has punting now become a mutual ego tit for tat tout

Taz although often enjoying reading your fluffy 'how clean was you bathroom' reviews if you start believing the hype that you appear to encourage.........you're doomed ........we're all doomed! 

Offline tazman1002001

Quote from Miss Alexxx re AW feedback;
"Finally met the infamous Taz! What a delight: punctual; respectful and would recommend"

Jesus has punting now become a mutual ego tit for tat tout

Taz although often enjoying reading your fluffy 'how clean was you bathroom' reviews if you start believing the hype that you appear to encourage.........you're doomed ........we're all doomed! 

Val that was from my initial meet, at this point Alexxx was on UKP so was reading my reviews and clearly saw my AW feedback I think this is where this feedback came from.....not too sure what's wrong with this....feedback is always mutual on AW?

Val as much as you beleive it or not I encourage nothing......my reviews are honest 100% on how my experience was and there is no hype involved .....my writing style maybe fluffy but it's all genuine and accurate.
Banned by:

Offline muffherwell91

not too sure what's wrong with this....feedback is always mutual on AW?

Val as much as you beleive it or not I encourage nothing......my reviews are honest 100% on how my experience was and there is no hype involved .....my writing style maybe fluffy but it's all genuine and accurate.
Correct Taz feedback works both ways. There is nothing wrong with a working girl recommending another punter (here or on AW) to inform other girls about her experience. I have had bad punts in the past, however, I had no outlet in which to vent my grievances. Happily my recent punts have all been positive ones mainly thanks to forums like this. If I do have a bad punt in the future you can be sure that I will let the people on AW and UKP know about it. However, I hope I never have to and all my future punts will be as positive as the one I had yesterday.  :thumbsup:

Offline WhoreMiester

I tried to book the famous Miss-Alexxx ......A nightmare!

Called her on Saturday and had a perfectly pleasant conversation around a potential booking the following day.

We agreed a provisional meeting at 12 noon, subject to her availability whereupon I, being the accommodating kind of guy that I am, suggested that I was happy to wait until the following morning for her to confirm. (I know too fucking nice :()

Anyway, up early and find a message suggesting 11.30, no problem! so I text back a conformation and alter my plans for the date. TEXT SENT 8.00 AM!!!

Fast Forward to 10.30

"Hi! Since I just heard from you I made other arrangements and cant see you. how about next Thursday or Friday?" How about you fuck off Miss Alexxx!

Having pointed out that we arranged the meeting to suit her and I was over accommodating, I got the usual "I messaged you 16 hours ago" not what we agreed and "I don't sit around waiting "which was never asked of her however, she is in the service industry.

Needless to say I will not see her next week or any other week.

I have to say that the practice of conferring an almost local celebrity status on these girls which is indulged by some reviewers  "10/10, looks like a supermodel/tv actress/ reality no mark" serves only to push their heads further up their own arses and make them think the can get off with shoddy service!

Be aware, by pandering to them, you "Reap what you Sew" 

Offline muffherwell91

This is why this forum is so good, myself and Taz had a positive experience with Miss Alex and you had a dreadful one.  If what you say is true (and I have no reason to doubt your version of events) she surely has the right to come on and put her side of the story with regards to experiences and communications with punters like yourself. This is surely what UKP is all about, sharing experiences good or bad. And I believe this freedom of speech should be open to both punters and working girls.

Offline tazman1002001

Called her on Saturday and had a perfectly pleasant conversation around a potential booking the following day.

We agreed a provisional meeting at 12 noon, subject to her availability whereupon I, being the accommodating kind of guy that I am, suggested that I was happy to wait until the following morning for her to confirm. (I know too fucking nice :()

Anyway, up early and find a message suggesting 11.30, no problem! so I text back a conformation and alter my plans for the date. TEXT SENT 8.00 AM!!!

Fast Forward to 10.30

"Hi! Since I just heard from you I made other arrangements and cant see you. how about next Thursday or Friday?" How about you fuck off Miss Alexxx!

Having pointed out that we arranged the meeting to suit her and I was over accommodating, I got the usual "I messaged you 16 hours ago" not what we agreed and "I don't sit around waiting "which was never asked of her however, she is in the service industry.

Needless to say I will not see her next week or any other week.
I have to say that the practice of conferring an almost local celebrity status on these girls which is indulged by some reviewers  "10/10, looks like a supermodel/tv actress/ reality no mark" serves only to push their heads further up their own arses and make them think the can get off with shoddy service!

Enough of your moaning ....let see a review or two from you as you talk as though you have seen a few girls but no real positive contribution to this forum......?

If the timing didn't work out and you NEVER want to see her... And her 10/10 was based on her great service and I stick by it.....it's just a shame that you won't ever get to experience it as you have counted yourself out forever :dash:
Banned by:

chico1000

This is why this forum is so good, myself and Taz had a positive experience with Miss Alex and you had a dreadful one.  If what you say is true (and I have no reason to doubt your version of events) she surely has the right to come on and put her side of the story with regards to experiences and communications with punters like yourself. This is surely what UKP is all about, sharing experiences good or bad. And I believe this freedom of speech should be open to both punters and working girls.
She did have a right of reply but she blew it.  Her first post contained remarks about how silky smooth her vagina was and further posts contained derogartory remarks about a punter who gave her a neutral and hints that she knew who he was and then effectively banned him on a punters forum.  The remarks were pulled and when she complained she got banned. Fair enough.  As attactive and beguiling as she is she operates a production line business and in any business when you get too big too fast you cant keep up with demand and people get let down.  I think she may be good punt but she is very calculating and just a tad scary.

RandyF

Good points Whoremiester.  Unfortunately(for her) she will have to pander to the masses, as the fluffy fan-boy sloppy chasers bookings won't be enough to keep in handbags.  Also there a fickle lot - the next whore that comes along with a convincing schoolgirl uniform, they'll all be off tag-teaming her.

I still think she's a mass cock volume whore, and that'd certainly explain the way she fucked you around.

RandyF

she is very calculating and just a tad scary.

Calculating!  Yes. That was the word I was looking for Chico. +1  :thumbsup:

Offline WhoreMiester

Enough of your moaning ....let see a review or two from you as you talk as though you have seen a few girls but no real positive contribution to this forum......?

If the timing didn't work out and you NEVER want to see her... And her 10/10 was based on her great service and I stick by it.....it's just a shame that you won't ever get to experience it as you have counted yourself out forever :dash:

Don't you worry I've seen loads of girls around Glasgow and whilst I could add a review or two, I cant really see the point unless it adds to the collective knowledge. I think that I did post a couple of lines on some well known faces but to be fair, who the fuck is interested in two pages about Destiny when its all been said and 1/2 of Glasgow has been there?

I'm not into just posting for the sake of it, for boosting ego's, to demonstrate how many punts I've had or to write "penny erotica" as an outlet for my creativity.

I WAS moaning you're right, but was doing so because I had

1 Made an arrangement and was forced to change my day. Might not be a big deal to you however what if I had arranged to visit her and not bothered to show up? is that ok?

2 Didn't get a ride. Again not a big deal to many but when time and opportunity is short IT IS TO ME!

3 She deprived another girl of my company (and money!)

I do believe that unless one points out these shortfalls in behavior, everyone gets a 10/10 and that's not really possible is it.
I booked her on the recommendation of yourself and others who awarded her 10/10. I have described the days proceedings which you dismiss as "timings not working out" which is a bit of a stretch given how I have described them. Yet you still "stand by 10/10 for service!"

Surely as a useful indicator of her service would be an average of those scores?

Two people give her 10/10 and I give her 0/10 therefore 20/30 or 66% reliability!

Now THAT is useful! doesn't quite make 7/10 and prepares everyone for the shattering disappointment when she blows them out!

I'm not even sure why you are defending her? I didn't insult your family, did I. you're not connected to her in any way I presume? All I did was to say that she treated me poorly and caused me some hassle!

Surely that's information that should be shared? 

To be honest, I couldn't care LESS whether I ever see her or not, either now or "forever !!!"
The quality of my life will not be diminished at all by missing out on the attentions of Glasgow's latest sensation!

Tjkooker

She did have a right of reply but she blew it.  Her first post contained remarks about how silky smooth her vagina was and further posts contained derogartory remarks about a punter who gave her a neutral and hints that she knew who he was and then effectively banned him on a punters forum.  The remarks were pulled and when she complained she got banned. Fair enough.  As attactive and beguiling as she is she operates a production line business and in any business when you get too big too fast you cant keep up with demand and people get let down.  I think she may be good punt but she is very calculating and just a tad scary.

Sounds like an absolute utter cow. Typical of what happens when the fluffy brigade put them on a pedestal. Ukp soon knocks them back off it. Long may it continue. Realistic views vs fluffy cunts.

JazzMan

Don't you worry I've seen loads of girls around Glasgow and whilst I could add a review or two, I cant really see the point unless it adds to the collective knowledge. I think that I did post a couple of lines on some well known faces but to be fair, who the fuck is interested in two pages about Destiny when its all been said and 1/2 of Glasgow has been there?

I'm not into just posting for the sake of it, for boosting ego's, to demonstrate how many punts I've had or to write "penny erotica" as an outlet for my creativity.

1 Made an arrangement and was forced to change my day. Might not be a big deal to you however what if I had arranged to visit her and not bothered to show up? is that ok?

2 Didn't get a ride. Again not a big deal to many but when time and opportunity is short IT IS TO ME!

I do believe that unless one points out these shortfalls in behavior, everyone gets a 10/10 and that's not really possible is it.
I booked her on the recommendation of yourself and others who awarded her 10/10. I have described the days proceedings which you dismiss as "timings not working out" which is a bit of a stretch given how I have described them. Yet you still "stand by 10/10 for service!"

Surely as a useful indicator of her service would be an average of those scores?

Two people give her 10/10 and I give her 0/10 therefore 20/30 or 66% reliability!

Now THAT is useful! doesn't quite make 7/10 and prepares everyone for the shattering disappointment when she blows them out!

I'm not even sure why you are defending her? I didn't insult your family, did I. you're not connected to her in any way I presume? All I did was to say that she treated me poorly and caused me some hassle!

To be honest, I couldn't care LESS whether I ever see her or not, either now or "forever !!!"
The quality of my life will not be diminished at all by missing out on the attentions of Glasgow's latest sensation!

For stupid pointless comment 10/10

Offline tazman1002001

I didn't dismiss your comments.......I meant it's happened move on......she is not the first or she won't be the last girl who has messed up a punters timings, my point was because it's happened doesn't mean you won't EVER see her, also her messing up your timing is shitt....but it doesn't mean she offers a shit service........? Yours seems to be the first mention of bad timing from ALL the Positive feedback about Alexxx.......that should tell you something?
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Good points Whoremiester.  Unfortunately(for her) she will have to pander to the masses, as the fluffy fan-boy sloppy chasers bookings won't be enough to keep in handbags.  Also there a fickle lot - the next whore that comes along with a convincing schoolgirl uniform, they'll all be off tag-teaming her.

I still think she's a mass cock volume whore, and that'd certainly explain the way she fucked you around.

Randy you got to be living in cuckoo land  :crazy: if you don't think all these popular girls arent mass volume.... I'm assuming the shit girls you see  :vomit: have plenty of time to call you the great one.....but most are to make money and in Alexxx case also to have a load of fun and it's very reflective in ALL her positive feedback wether it be fan boys or not....... They all can't be just making it up.....I know for sure I'm not making anything up she is very good  ;)
Banned by:

Offline WhoreMiester

For stupid pointless comment 10/10
No....don't agree therefore For a stupid and pointless post 10/10

RandyF

Randy you got to be living in cuckoo land  :crazy: if you don't think all these popular girls arent mass volume.... I'm assuming the shit girls you see  :vomit: have plenty of time to call you the great one.....but most are to make money and in Alexxx case also to have a load of fun and it's very reflective in ALL her positive feedback wether it be fan boys or not....... They all can't be just making it up.....I know for sure I'm not making anything up she is very good  ;)

:lol: :lol: What are you rambling about Taz.

Just been told to shape up, get with the program, and man-up...by the Fluff-Miester himself  :cool:

In those wee few minutes between cocks Taz, girlfriend Alexx will be reading this - and I think she'll be very, VERY impressed with you  :thumbsup:

Offline tazman1002001

:lol: :lol: What are you rambling about Taz.

Just been told to shape up, get with the program, and man-up...by the Fluff-Miester himself  :cool:

In those wee few minutes between cocks Taz, girlfriend Alexx will be reading this - and I think she'll be very, VERY impressed with you  :thumbsup:

Lol...... Well again I can only go my experience but Alexxx was freshly showered and looking great when ever I've seen her so she maybe busy but she really keeps fresh and fully showered between every punt.......now how many girls do that?
Banned by:

RandyF

Lol...... Well again I can only go my experience but Alexxx was freshly showered and looking great when ever I've seen her so she maybe busy but she really keeps fresh and fully showered between every punt.......now how many girls do that?

Yes Taz, I have no doubts you report punts exactly how you experineced them. That's all anyone can do.

...makes me wonder about the punts you don't report.  The bad ones  :rolleyes:

JazzMan

I like a girl that's been hosed down and hung out to dry between punts.

Offline tazman1002001

Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Yes Taz, I have no doubts you report punts exactly how you experineced them. That's all anyone can do.

...makes me wonder about the punts you don't report.  The bad ones  :rolleyes:

Honestly I haven't had a bad punt for ages.... I really do research the girl....I even check the feedback of the punters to see what girl has left them feedback to ensure its genuine..... I then even read reviews of these girls.

Also you get a great idea with the comms ....I alwyays like to speak to a girl before I decide what Im doing. So ALL these things mean I'm almost guaranteed a good punt...

And if all fails......run like fuck when you get into the flat and the girl is a dog lol.
Banned by:

Offline auldie63

Honestly I haven't had a bad punt for ages.... I really do research the girl....I even check the feedback of the punters to see what girl has left them feedback to ensure its genuine..... I then even read reviews of these girls.

Also you get a great idea with the comms ....I alwyays like to speak to a girl before I decide what Im doing. So ALL these things mean I'm almost guaranteed a good punt...

And if all fails......run like fuck when you get into the flat and the girl is a dog lol.
FFS you must be independently wealthy eh? Nobody could have time for a joab and all this fuckin research!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline tazman1002001

FFS you must be independently wealthy eh? Nobody could have time for a joab and all this fuckin research!!!!!!!!!!!!

My work is unique .....I'm on the net most of the time due to work ....the net makes me loads of money.....but makes me spend it as well lol
Banned by:

Offline auldie63

Offline tazman1002001

Banned by:

JazzMan

More like a "Licky Cunt" ...mmmmmm :P

With Tazman it's usually "Stupid Cunt"

Offline tazman1002001

Banned by:

Offline hungguy1982

Haters got to hate.... :thumbsdown:

We all know you are the Scottish King of the fluffies Taz, but quoting Taylor Swift  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline tazman1002001

We all know you are the Scottish King of the fluffies Taz, but quoting Taylor Swift  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hung guy....what even more sad is that you know the lyrics to a Taylor Swift song  :dash:

I've known that phrase well before Taylor.......
Banned by:

Offline muffherwell91

I've known that phrase well before Taylor.......
My fellow rock/heavy metal mates are ‘gonna hate’ me for this, however, the phrase is in the all girl 3WL hip hop groups Playas Gon’ Play song. My excuse is that I was only checking out the three hot girls.  :dancegirl: :dancegirl: :dancegirl: :music:

Offline tazman1002001

My fellow rock/heavy metal mates are ‘gonna hate’ me for this, however, the phrase is in the all girl 3WL hip hop groups Playas Gon’ Play song. My excuse is that I was only checking out the three hot girls.  :dancegirl: :dancegirl: :dancegirl: :music:

Great music taste......  :cool:
Banned by:

Offline muffherwell91

Great music taste......  :cool:
I have always been a rocker and I still love going to see the bands (the few that are still around) that I followed in throughout my teens/twenties/thirties. My hair is not as long these days, however, I still enjoy a good headbang (ooh err missus).

Flashbang900

Went to see Miss-Alexxx today. Seems to have found herself some more permanent accommodation. She ticked all the boxes and completed part of my bucket list which was Lapdance that went further. Overall it was a positive, don't see the need to post my own review as it's clearly been said all before by the Glasgow stalwarts. Nice solid 7/10.

Offline muffherwell91

I know she divides opinion on UKP, however, I seen Miss-Alex again yesterday at a central hotel near George Square and I had another fantastic hour in her company.  :kissgirl: :dance:

Offline tazman1002001

I really need to get back and see Alexxx..... She really ticks all my boxes especially my foot fetish ...she has the most gorgeous wee feet ever.....I have come over her gorgeous toes 3 or 4 times now and each time it was with a massive orgasm ......only Alexxx can make me orgasm whilst coming over her toes ......I'm getting excited just thinking about her lol...
Banned by:

Givememilf

She makes a mean cup of coffee that would rival Costa???
Firstly,  who gives a shit? I would never have a wg make coffee on my time.  And Costa Coffee ain't that good.  That's the dumbest thing I ever read.

Offline tazman1002001

She makes a mean cup of coffee that would rival Costa???
Firstly,  who gives a shit? I would never have a wg make coffee on my time.  And Costa Coffee ain't that good.  That's the dumbest thing I ever read.

I agree ...I aint there for the coffee.....
Banned by:

chico1000

In the interests of fairness I thought I would post this. I previously joined in here and  critqued Ms  Alexs for being a wee bit up herself.  In particular she had a rant at a member who gave her a neutral and she then ended up getting banned.  Then she was posting a lot of nonsense about punters on her blog and also asking punters to not wear aftershave prior to attending at their punt.  I see she has now removed her blog and all references to all that. She for one is taking critism on board and should be commended for that.  This goes back to an earlier point what is the point in being abusive? constructive critism and banter yes but abusive naming calling does not really help anyone.

Offline Courtney

In the interests of fairness I thought I would post this. I previously joined in here and  critqued Ms  Alexs for being a wee bit up herself.  In particular she had a rant at a member who gave her a neutral and she then ended up getting banned.  Then she was posting a lot of nonsense about punters on her blog and also asking punters to not wear aftershave prior to attending at their punt.  I see she has now removed her blog and all references to all that. She for one is taking critism on board and should be commended for that.  This goes back to an earlier point what is the point in being abusive? constructive critism and banter yes but abusive naming calling does not really help anyone.

Have you booked her before Chico?