Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dee  (Read 905 times)

49 review(s) for ~DEE~ (46 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
85 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7116940) (81 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline cardsout

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Services and personality wise is a big positive
Communication, Not so much

Fancied going through all the highly reviewed bigwigs, Dee was next, messaged on aw got a reply a day later. all was good, asked her to wear the red dress and glasses that she was wearing on one of the pictures in her gallery. everything confirmed for a 10pm booking.

I texted her on the day of the punt to ask if i can change to 9.30 which she agreed with. i Arrived at 9.25 outside the hotel and texted her to let her know, no reply till 9.40, telling me to wait another 10 minutes. i would have walked, but i was way too horny ¬_¬. anyway it wasn't an extra 10 mins as she gave me the room number at 10 =_=. i went in and she wasnt wearing what was requested, lingerie instead.

Services wise, she was amazing, perfect personality, owo, reverse oral, dfk and sex. Made her cum twice apparently. however the frustrating lead up gives this punt a neutral.