Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Liza of adultwork aka Liza of amour  (Read 2103 times)

themademan2

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only

Visited this lady after spotting her profile on adultwork. Should have really done my 'left the wallet' in the car trick.

Agreed £50 for 30 min. Profile very brief and the hotel in question is like a crystal maze.

Arrived out of breath and to be open by a BBW! I should have really asked, as the only thing mentioned on profile was that she was 29 with big tits. She was probably about 5'4" short blonde hair, about size 18-20. Wore baby doll and stockings so hid most her belly which was probably a good thing.

Payment made, straight into owo, fairly deep and enthusiastic. Then onto sex mish, and I'm not a fan of hairy Pussys, her pussy was! Probably more down to the fact she couldn't see her pussy for her belly?

Really put me off. So rubber on and I did sex in mish with my eyes closed thinking of shagging melishaa of adultwork when I last reviewed her. Came and left as quick as I could. She did say on way out she was Liza of amour. Seen the pics on amour and would never have booked her based on amour profile pics.

She was friendly enough, but didn't really want to be shagging a huge lass with a hairy fanny

[Changed from Neutral to Negative by admin at request of poster]

Offline foreverchanges

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only

She was friendly enough, but didn't really want to be shagging a huge lass with a hairy fanny

Thanks MM..cant think of anything  worse.

themademan2

Admin, if your reading this, you can turn this into a NEGATIVE review. Sends unsolicited texts after meet. AVOID

sentinel

Quote from MM -

Should have really done my 'left the wallet' in the car trick.

I did once genuinely leave my wallet in the car and only noticed after I'd spent close to an hour with the girl concerned and was getting ready to go. There followed a longish walk to where I had parked and a dash back to her place with the cash before her next punter turned up.

I wouldn't have got away with doing a runner even if I'd wanted to as she knows where I live and would have been knocking on my door before too long.     :lol:

themademan2

Quote from MM -

Should have really done my 'left the wallet' in the car trick.

I did once genuinely leave my wallet in the car and only noticed after I'd spent close to an hour with the girl concerned and was getting ready to go. There followed a longish walk to where I had parked and a dash back to her place with the cash before her next punter turned up.

I wouldn't have got away with doing a runner even if I'd wanted to as she knows where I live and would have been knocking on my door before too long.     :lol:
I meant dissapear before I even fuck her by using the excuse that my wallet was left in car, not fuck her and then say wallet in car  :cool:

Offline AnthG

Sends unsolicited texts after meet. AVOID

Can I ask out of curiosity, what were the basis of the texts she sent to you? As in were they "I am working next Friday if you want to see me again" or were they in relation to the review you posted here and her trying to put it right. Or were they kicking off for the review?

I say this as a *lot* of girls are doing this trying to put it right thing if the review was not good thing. Even LillyD did it after her poor review on the forum

I have contacted the OP directly via text to apologise for the session not being what he was after, but am yet to hear back.

Take care guys :hi:
Lily
xo

So for this one she could be forgiven in my own humble opinion simply as everyone seems to be doing it now. But if its kicking off for the review, or trying to tout then not good in my opinion.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

themademan2

Can I ask out of curiosity, what were the basis of the texts she sent to you? As in were they "I am working next Friday if you want to see me again" or were they in relation to the review you posted here and her trying to put it right. Or were they kicking off for the review?

I say this as a *lot* of girls are doing this trying to put it right thing if the review was not good thing. Even LillyD did it after her poor review on the forum

So for this one she could be forgiven in my own humble opinion simply as everyone seems to be doing it now. But if its kicking off for the review, or trying to tout then not good in my opinion.
It was a sarcastic "thanks for the review xxxx" message sent to me a day after the meet when I had no business left with her

Offline Gothic D

Surely an unsolicited text is an unsolicited text,whether it's from one of the forums "angels" or some old boiler it's still wrong and inexcusable.

Trelf

Was that pic not on her AW profile when you booked??
You can clearly see that she is quite large even on that pic!

greychap

The picture on AW was trying to trick some punters as it is only one picture and not clear you cannot tell the dress size and no dress size mentioned.

On the Amour site it says size 18 but the pictures look like size 22 to me.

Toshiba

The picture on AW was trying to trick some punters as it is only one picture and not clear you cannot tell the dress size and no dress size mentioned.

On the Amour site it says size 18 but the pictures look like size 22 to me.

If Amour say size 18 you can bank on her being massive

Not my bag ever

greychap

If Amour say size 18 you can bank on her being massive

Not my bag ever

You can see that by looking at the Amour pictures no way a size 18. If there selling BBW's then sell a BBW

Toshiba

You can see that by looking at the Amour pictures no way a size 18. If there selling BBW's then sell a BBW

Its pretty obvious what she is