Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cindy-loo Con artist in Brentwood  (Read 1529 times)

tilt8890

Hidden Image/Members Only

This is the pic of the con artist in Adultwork that she sends you via email once she has asked for yours

External Link/Members Only                         External Link/Members Only

Asked if she lived alone, she says yes with her sister, takes the money..

then when i entered the loo, her Big Black BF enters the room screaming who is this. she pretends to be the good GF once i came out the toilet,
he said who the fuck are you in my house..

& therefore I had to leave.
Lives in No 38 Cherry Avenue CM13 2DY  her TP is      07701369328

« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 06:17:35 am by tilt8890 »

SirFrank

You ain't had much luck! I see your other review was a scam too

tilt8890

You ain't had much luck! I see your other review was a scam too

Yes Frank,, I know, mate it's been terrible experience with this, trying to meet with new WS, who have all glamorous n enticing description.?dint know whom to trust..

Offline cueball

You're not doing much home work bud, her profile sets more bells ringing than ve day

0 feedback (hidden), bareback, shit pictures, no gallery, wording of her profile looks like it was written by a real block head. There nothing good to like, your other review is as bad. Start being choosy and stop thinking with your bell end.

SirFrank

You're not doing much home work bud, her profile sets more bells ringing than ve day

0 feedback (hidden), bareback, shit pictures, no gallery, wording of her profile looks like it was written by a real block head. There nothing good to like, your other review is as bad. Start being choosy and stop thinking with your bell end.

+1. First rule of punting these days is do your homework. Always worth a search on UKP before any bookings

spkmstr48

Better still start by finding a girl with plenty of good reviews on here, then follow the link to AW for the contact details.

I am a bit OCD with researching girls, result some neutral punts but no real howlers.

tilt8890

Well said, its a different lesson this time.. didn't know all these stuff.. Thank you for the advice guys

Offline cueball

Well said, its a different lesson this time.. didn't know all these stuff.. Thank you for the advice guys

If you're new and unsure, the best advice I can give is come on here and ask genuine questions, post links to lasses you're thinking of having a go with and read the reviews of the good girls in your area.

wellfancythat

Cindy-loo is still busy scamming.  I just got scammed by her and her bf last night - very similar routine.  This time she used the adultwork id of Rachel1995:x and an email address of cindyloo12@icloud.com

Her address is 38 Cherry Avenue CM13 2DY and her mobile is 07701369328

Avoid her like the plague.  Her adultwork id of Rachel1995:x has disappeared now but I won't be surprised if she appears again under another name.

Offline NelsonH

Why the fuck would anyone fancy this woman?

Quite apart from STI risks, there is a higher proportion of scammers with bareback on the profile.
Two reasons to avoid this.

Try two things:

1. set a miniumum age of 28
2. sort by rating

Don't bother with "page 2"

greychap

Cindy-loo is still busy scamming.  I just got scammed by her and her bf last night - very similar routine.  This time she used the adultwork id of Rachel1995:x and an email address of cindyloo12@icloud.com

Her address is 38 Cherry Avenue CM13 2DY and her mobile is 07701369328

Avoid her like the plague.  Her adultwork id of Rachel1995:x has disappeared now but I won't be surprised if she appears again under another name.

As her address is up on here for all to see, I would not want to be here with any more planned scams.