Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A new punter's questions on STDs  (Read 2213 times)

Punter_

Okay, I will admit, I was one of those shy blokes who always tried to avoid sex education at college and avoided the whole subject altogether as well for fear of it being found out that I wasn't "getting any".

Now I have decided to start a punting career I am going to need to educate myself about STDs.

My second and most recent punt was with a Jamaican or was it a Nigerian? Not sure which, first I thought she was Jamaican then from her accent I thought she was Nigerian, I get those two accents muddled up.

But anyway, she was from a far flung exotic country and in addition to that she didn't really seem too good at what she did so I had a reason to fear she might have been trafficked and therefore a health risk. After being slightly paranoid/depressed about HIV/aids for no reason (I used a condom), I decided to research the two most feared diseases, HIV and aids.

I found my knowledge seriously lacking, I thought HIV and aids could only be contracted through blood contact, i.e., you would have to have a significant cut on your foreskin and she would have to have one equally significant on her vagina for you to catch it. But apparently you can get it from her juices and it can travel down your jeb end and you can get it that way, assuming you are not wearing a condom of course, which I have so far, but I really do want to try without a condom.

From a quick Google, it would seem the fatal and for that reason most well known diseases are HIV/aids. The only untreatable non fatal one is herpes which although not fatal does seem quite a pain in the arse (literally) to be infected with.

I am not worried about stuff that can be cured, that is fine.  I am looking to make use of AdultWork instead of the place where I went for those first two shags and will stick to British women. So considering the above, in a first world country like Britain, how common is HIV/aids really?

There are some gaps in my knowledge that I would really like to fill.

I saw a thread on here where some bloke shagged a hooker without a condom and he was getting absolutely ragged on like he had practically signed his own death warrant which I found a bit strange.

As far as the statistics go there are only a few thousand people in the country with HIV/Aids, what are the chances they are gonna be sex workers!?

yorkshire123

Here we go again  :dash:

Get tested, stop punting & become a monk, job done  :hi:

spkmstr48

Where shall I begin, oh yes HIV and AIDS, both acronyns, are the same thing, HIV is the virus and AIDS is the sickness that it develops into.

I could go on but I suspect you're a lost cause looking for soneone here to reassure you that bareback is OK, not me.

Anyway my thing's correcting girls not punters.

Offline cueball

Now I have decided to start a punting career I am going to need to educate myself about STD

You should know the risks already, coming on a punting forum asking about std's is daft to me. We're all grown men (or should be) and should already have the knowledge to make educated decisions.

As regards bareback, it's your lottery. Surely you don't need somebody like me to tell you to keep using a condom, if you do then you're thicker than I thought.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 06:25:11 pm by cueball »

jcdmj12

Okay, I will admit, I was one of those shy blokes who always tried to avoid sex education at college and avoided the whole subject altogether as well for fear of it being found out that I wasn't "getting any".

Now I have decided to start a punting career I am going to need to educate myself about STDs.

My second and most recent punt was with a Jamaican or was it a Nigerian? Not sure which, first I thought she was Jamaican then from her accent I thought she was Nigerian, I get those two accents muddled up.

You probably have Ebola then.

But anyway, she was from a far flung exotic country and in addition to that she didn't really seem too good at what she did so I had a reason to fear she might have been trafficked and therefore a health risk. After being slightly paranoid/depressed about HIV/aids for no reason (I used a condom), I decided to research the two most feared diseases, HIV and aids.

I found my knowledge seriously lacking, I thought HIV and aids could only be contracted through blood contact, i.e., you would have to have a significant cut on your foreskin and she would have to have one equally significant on her vagina for you to catch it. But apparently you can get it from her juices and it can travel down your jeb end and you can get it that way, assuming you are not wearing a condom of course, which I have so far, but I really do want to try without a condom.
If you have unprotected sex with someone, you are consenting to catch whatever is it they are carrying.  And yes, you can contract HIV through unprotected vaginal intercourse.  You can technically catch it through OWO as well, but it's very, very rare (and some debate whether it's happened)
From a quick Google, it would seem the fatal and for that reason most well known diseases are HIV/aids. The only untreatable non fatal one is herpes which although not fatal does seem quite a pain in the arse (literally) to be infected with.
I am not worried about stuff that can be cured, that is fine. 

There is no cure for hepatitis, which is very easy to spread. Multi drug resistant Gonorrhoea is also very hard to cure.   

I am looking to make use of AdultWork instead of the place where I went for those first two shags and will stick to British women. So considering the above, in a first world country like Britain, how common is HIV/aids really?

In the general population? Not that common.   In prossies who give little enough of a shit about their health to allow punters to shag them bareback?  Probably quite common.

I saw a thread on here where some bloke shagged a hooker without a condom and he was getting absolutely ragged on like he had practically signed his own death warrant which I found a bit strange.

As far as the statistics go there are only a few thousand people in the country with HIV/Aids, what are the chances they are gonna be sex workers!?

HIV isn't evenly distributed amongst the population like blue eye colour is. Some groups have far higher incidences.  Gays, for example, and people from sub saharan African. Oh, and sex workers who do bareback.

SirFrank

In terms of risks, HIV is pretty low down the list. Go get yourself tested if you're worried

johnnyboy61

Looks like your a hopeless case as you already have a Serious Troll Disease. Your comments from the Fishy Vaginas thread suggest it's not the only STD you're in danger of catching though.

The odours, discharges, secretions, everything just turns me on more and more.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 06:18:20 am by johnnyboy61 »

Offline NIK

I am not worried about stuff that can be cured, that is fine.  I am looking to make use of AdultWork instead of the place where I went for those first two shags and will stick to British women. So considering the above, in a first world country like Britain, how common is HIV/aids really?

Enough nonsense in your nine posts so far to say goodbye to you.  :hi:

If you want to do something good get vaccinations for hep a. .hep b . and tetness .