Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork private gallery prices and greedy WG's  (Read 994 times)

Andre 3000

Is there an actual limit to PG prices or can WGs set it to what they like?

So many of these WG's have no forward thinking at all. 

I've been noticing more and more on AW. WG's (mostly english) setting the prices of their private picture galleries to ridiculous levels. The highest I've seen is a silly bint who set her PG price to £20 for a days access.  And she only had 6 pictures. But I've seen profiles that are asking for £8.00 and a fiver which is just as cheeky.

I personally blacklist any WG doing this as it shows a disgusting amount of greed. PGs for me are a chance for the serious non tyre kicker type punter to spend a £1.00, £2.00 to see a few pics of the girl, hopefully a face pic and decide if I want to see her.

JackDaniels

Pvt galleries are a joke. The system should be used to pay for face pics. Too many times I've paid for the private gallery only to be hit with a few more faceless pics from same airbrushed photo shoot in their public gallery.

Offline Lever

Pvt galleries are a joke. The system should be used to pay for face pics. Too many times I've paid for the private gallery only to be hit with a few more faceless pics from same airbrushed photo shoot in their public gallery.
This. I check PGs before I see a WG to try and get a clearer picture of who they are. Yet far too often they seem to be full of the same types of pictures as in their free galleries - overly photoshopped professional pics that could be hiding anything. I'd far rather have a few clear, well-lit selfies taken in the mirror than 50 generic professional photos.

If I see a profile and the girl has a ridiculous charge for her PG then I'm very likely to simply skip it and move to the next one.

Redhead Lover

I use Freeviews for some of them.  And if the girl has 1000s of pics for only a couple of credits, usually they're worth a look.

Offline Jimmyredcab

They can indeed charge what they like for a private gallery ---------- but you are right, some are simply greedy cunts, the most I will pay is £2 -------- and only if I am very serious about seeing her.
Many times I have paid for a private gallery only to see similar shit photos that are on her profile.   :dash:

tnalove

Isn't it self-monitoring though?

If it's too expensive, punters don't pay and, worse, they likely scrub the idea of seeing that woman.

The same with poor pic selections. Having paid to be disappointed you again are more likely to skip that punt possibility.

But agreed it's annoying.

Then again some put explicit pics for open view when I though AW were culling such profiles.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Isn't it self-monitoring though?

If it's too expensive, punters don't pay and, worse, they likely scrub the idea of seeing that woman.

Yes, but you are talking about good business sense ---------- most pro$$ies don't have the brains to keep their phone topped up with credit.    :wackogirl: :wackogirl: