Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone done a foursome with another punter  (Read 1633 times)

Offline tazz

Been punting for quite a while but have wanted for some time now to punt with 2 girls and another guy. Did get offered the chance for this by one prossie with a guy id not met. Have any of you ever punted 2 girls together or know prossies whod allow this.

50 seconds

I've seen 3 girls for an hour. It's not that great. To much going to really enjoy your self. 2 girls is enough or just one

Offline IAMBATMAN

I've seen 3 girls for an hour. It's not that great. To much going to really enjoy your self. 2 girls is enough or just one
you got links 50

50 seconds

"Batman" it was at gfe in Sheffield . Two of the girls don't work there anymore. I wouldn't recommend it any way. To much going on to really relax and enjoy yourself.

50 seconds

Plus it cost far!!!! To much. one session , or 3 sessions spaced out.

Offline tazz

Did 2 suck you off whilst one snogged you. Sounds like heaven to me. Used to go to a brothel where the prossies told me a bout a guy who would have a 3 hour foursome every week at £900 a go.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Did 2 suck you off whilst one snogged you. Sounds like heaven to me. Used to go to a brothel where the prossies told me a bout a guy who would have a 3 hour foursome every week at £900 a go.

Bloody hell 900 pounds for 3 hours

lordsnooty

I would just as soon go to a party. Great fun!

Offline virtualplayer

Actually this is something I am thinking off and also a mmf with another punter.

50 seconds

"Taz" ye they did that plus I fucked one doggy whilst watching two girls fucking each other. £360!!!!! 2 much for an hour punt

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I have done plenty of parties, so the thought of a MFMF session doesn't concern me. And no, I'm not bi in any way.

In many ways, I see this as a better possibility than a MFF session for me, for the reasons I posted on the 'threesomes - every man's dream' thread - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=51488.msg672871#msg672871

The advantages to me are that you can get off on 2 hot girls for half the cost (with the other male contributing). All the better if the girls are genuinely bi and there is a possibility for daisy chains etc.

I guess the difficulty is finding 2 girls willing (who may have experience with each other), a suitable venue and of course a suitable fellow male punter.

d00fer

I have done plenty of parties, so the thought of a MFMF session doesn't concern me. And no, I'm not bi in any way.

In many ways, I see this as a better possibility than a MFF session for me, for the reasons I posted on the 'threesomes - every man's dream' thread - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=51488.msg672871#msg672871

The advantages to me are that you can get off on 2 hot girls for half the cost (with the other male contributing). All the better if the girls are genuinely bi and there is a possibility for daisy chains etc.

I guess the difficulty is finding 2 girls willing (who may have experience with each other), a suitable venue and of course a suitable fellow male punter.   

I'm no expert, but I'll give my two pennorth. These are tips from my own experience, not rules. There are no guarantees that you'll have a great session, but if you can keep to most of the tips below it should greatly increase the chances of a good MMFF punt.

My first punting experience was a party, it took ages before I did a solo booking (it was shit, but glad it didn't put me off). If you're unsure of how you might feel fucking a girl in the presence of another bloke or seeing another MF couple fucking in front of you, try a party first. They're good fun and value by comparison.

Arranging your own thing guarantees the ratio and the services to be provided. Parties, unless you're lucky will not have the same low ratio and almost certainly not the same services. Bespoke bookings are much more full on by comparison.

They can be a pain to arrange, not always, but they usually aren't a last minute thing and require a fair bit of prior planning. You can strike lucky though. I've had more than my fair number of failed at the last minute group bookings through no fault of any of the parties. Shit happens so to speak.

It helps massively if the girls have met before (ideally several times) and you know that they get on and work well together and are keen on these type of group bookings.

Same for you and the other punter. Don't go booking two girls neither of you have met before. You might strike lucky, but that's highly unlikely. The greater the rapport everyone has the better. Trust matters in these sort of meets.

Longer is better generally, 90 mins at a min, and probably best if everyone has met before. An hour IMO would only be doable if everyone knows everyone else well.

Communicate, establish ground rules. Decide for yourself what you're prepared to do, and what you might want to try e.g. for some, two MF couples fucking in the same room (with swapping of course) might be enough. How do you feel about spit-roasting the same girl with another guy? Fucking one girl cowgirl while the other guy is stood getting OWO from her above you? Both of you DP'ing one girl?, etc., etc.

Most importantly, relax, get comfortable, get in to the moment. There's no need to get stressed or feel intimidated. Enjoy the session for what it is.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 12:10:12 am by d00fer »

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I'm no expert, but I'll give my two pennorth. These are tips from my own experience, not rules. There are no guarantees that you'll have a great session, but if you can keep to most of the tips below it should greatly increase the chances of a good MMFF punt.

My first punting experience was a party, it took ages before I did a solo booking (it was shit, but glad it didn't put me off). If you're unsure of how you might feel fucking a girl in the presence of another bloke or seeing another MF couple fucking in front of you, try a party first. They're good fun and value by comparison.

Arranging your own thing guarantees the ratio and the services to be provided. Parties, unless you're lucky will not have the same low ratio and almost certainly not the same services. Bespoke bookings are much more full on by comparison.

They can be a pain to arrange, not always, but they usually aren't a last minute thing and require a fair bit of prior planning. You can strike lucky though. I've had more than my fair number of failed at the last minute group bookings through no fault of any of the parties. Shit happens so to speak.

It helps massively if the girls have met before (ideally several times) and you know that they get on and work well together and are keen on these type of group bookings.

Same for you and the other punter. Don't go booking two girls neither of you have met before. You might strike lucky, but that's highly unlikely. The greater the rapport everyone has the better. Trust matters in these sort of meets.

Longer is better generally, 90 mins at a min, and probably best if everyone has met before. An hour IMO would only be doable if everyone knows everyone else well.

Communicate, establish ground rules. Decide for yourself what you're prepared to do, and what you might want to try e.g. for some, two MF couples fucking in the same room (with swapping of course) might be enough. How do you feel about spit-roasting the same girl with another guy? Fucking one girl cowgirl while the other guy is stood getting OWO from her above you? Both of you DP'ing one girl?, etc., etc.

Most importantly, relax, get comfortable, get in to the moment. There's no need to get stressed or feel intimidated. Enjoy the session for what it is.

Excellent post and advice, thanks d00fer.

Offline hendrix

Exactly as d00fer said. I'll just reiterate that I much prefer these types of "private" parties to something like LMP because of the more extensive services available with the girls I typically see. You can relax knowing that pretty much anything can happen if it seems appropriate at the time. Certainly, in the recent case, the familiarly between MissKDD and Lindsey and their willingness to get stuck in helped!

Offline dino1990

would love to have a puint with another member. anyone from newcastle area fancy this give me a pm.

vt

A private mini-party is something I'd like to try. Had plenty of experience sharing & swapping in all sort of combinations at LMP/Phoenix...some guys there have been very cool...generally the older middle-aged ones 45-65 have been the most willing to engage with me and the girl(s) and work out some good (hetero-) combos, some of the girls there are very inventive too, setting up spitroasts & daisy chains. It would be good to push this formula a bit further with maybe some extra services, like anal & DP, girl-on-girl interaction, toys, etc.

Offline MancSean

I would love to do a couple of bints with another punter.  Either in London during the week or back in Manc on the weekends. PM me if interested