Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Monica (Cheltenham)  (Read 1438 times)

bod666

Stumbled across Sweet Monica's profile on aw this morning. Had some fast responses by text message saying she works from 9am and everything is included in the price.
Her profile pics look fantastic so i was very keen.
I just gave her a ring looking for a last minute punt i.e. at 12. She sounded confused said no... then said 12 thoughtfully and hung up on me.

Ah well - hope someone else has better luck as her body looks smoking hot ;)

adult work seems to be down otherwise i'd post the link to her profile.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 11:51:11 am by bod666 »

Offline ForrestGump

Phone convo sounds surreal! A case of mistaken identity, perhaps?

bod666

It wasn't mistaken identity. The first thing i said to her was "is this Monica?" she said yes.

I just think her English isn't very good.

And her phone skills are terrible.

But still - check out that body! There is a face pic in the private gallery too.

I've already got a punt booked in for tomorrow so i was just getting carried away by salivating over Monica's pics. If I had seen her I probably would have ruined tomorrow's punt. As it is i can take my sexual frustration out on my regular girl tomorrow ;)

Offline ForrestGump

It wasn't mistaken identity. The first thing i said to her was "is this Monica?" she said yes.

I just think her English isn't very good.

And her phone skills are terrible.

But still - check out that body! There is a face pic in the private gallery too.

I've already got a punt booked in for tomorrow so i was just getting carried away by salivating over Monica's pics. If I had seen her I probably would have ruined tomorrow's punt. As it is i can take my sexual frustration out on my regular girl tomorrow ;)

In fact I was thinking of the mistake being hers rather than yours.  So she answered your call thinking you were someone else. ;)

bod666

Ah i see! There was a big gap between me texting her first thing and calling so it probably didn't make a difference. In some ways i'm glad - if her english was so bad she couldn't communicate when she was free then the punt wouldn't have been very good for an old fluffy like me that likes to have a chat in between sessions  :blush:

Offline Caratacus

I spoke to her on the phone a couple of weeks ago re: a last minute booking. Her english seemed ok, but she didnt know whether she would be able to make the time i required. She texted 10 mins later to say that she could do 30 mins....i wanted an hour so i declined. I was hoping one of you guys had seen her and had some feedback. But yeh....great tits

bod666

Not just great tits... great figure all round. I was hoping someone had seen her on here as well. She's a bit out of my way but the merest hint that she actually delivers what her profile suggests i'd be there like a rat up a drain pipe ;)

Offline ForrestGump

...the merest hint that she actually delivers what her profile suggests i'd be there like a rat up a drain pipe ;)

What about the absence of any evidence to suggest she doesn't deliver what her profile suggests?  :unknown:

bod666

What about the absence of any evidence to suggest she doesn't deliver what her profile suggests?  :unknown:

You've obviously never punted with a Romanian ;)

If she could have fitted me in i would have taken one for the team last friday. Unfortunately it was not to be and i'm now reluctant to drive half an hour for an unknown quantity - not unreasonable i think?

Offline ForrestGump

You're right, I've not punted with a Romanian, but have punted with several Polish girls, and am happy to continue to do so.  ;)

bod666

You're right, I've not punted with a Romanian, but have punted with several Polish girls, and am happy to continue to do so.  ;)

Agree - my current favourite girl is Polish and she leaves me feeling so fluffed up that i think i'd survive jumping off something tall.

I was hoping Monicaa may have been similar ;)

Offline ForrestGump

So you're dismissing this girl on the basis that she wasn't able to accommodate your request for a punt at short notice last Friday, plus she was a bit confused when you spoke with her? Seems to me you're not really giving her much of a chance. It must be your non-fluffy side calling the shots on this one, or so it seems?  ;)

Offline Uoti2

if her english was so bad she couldn't communicate when she was free then the punt wouldn't have been very good for an old fluffy like me that likes to have a chat in between sessions  :blush:
Not just great tits... great figure all round. I was hoping someone had seen her on here as well. She's a bit out of my way but the merest hint that she actually delivers what her profile suggests i'd be there like a rat up a drain pipe ;)

I've seen her.

I wrote a review, but I didn't post it, because I couldn't decide whether it was fair to Monica(a). A bad review on UKP could cost a SP quite a lot of money and although my punt was disappointing, at the time I had a strong sense that it was at least partly my fault.

bod666, based on two of your earlier posts in this thread (quoted above), it's hard to tell what you want from Monica. If the first quote is right, then I'd suggest you look for another girl (e.g. one who can correctly spell her own working name, ffs). If the second one is right, then stop pissing about and book Monica immediately.

Just to be clear on the point that's going to matter most to a lot of UKP members, here's the relevant extract from the review I still haven't posted:
Monica's body is gorgeous. Astounding. 9.8/10 territory. She's slender rather than thin and toned but not muscle-bound, with a shapely arse and really world-class tits - big and natural (which on a slender girl means they look fantastic), yet not saggy. As a bonus, she has the smoothest, cleanest skin of any WG I've met. She might even be the age it says on her profile, 24.
Her face is "okay". A smile raises it to "pretty", but she didn't smile much for me.
Did she look like her photos? Don't know, don't care. Her body is sensationally attractive, and her face is blurred out in the photos anyway.

Offline Mil 34

Just posted a review now. Fairly good punt

spkmstr48

Confused, profile says Polish, has she changed it?