Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New £50 for 1/2hr profiles....  (Read 1640 times)

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Noticed a couple of these profiles pop up....£50 for 30mins and the pics looks great.

Downsides are no feedback, says bareback and the services offered on the second profile don't seem right.

Anyone seen them by any chance, could they be real and offer a great service and we are just passing the profile by because we are being too cautious ....also noticed there is no nationality ....Romanians maybe?

Again like I said the first girls profile pics and free gallery pics make her look so hot....
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

normal  cheapest service
£50 half £80 hour
are romanians ?

RandyF

Created by the same person, just in time for payday.

Load of pish.

Offline Happyjose

Not just Romanians.

External Link/Members Only

Could be the most accurate reflection of the real state of the economy.

Offline Mackan1

Noticed a couple of these profiles pop up....£50 for 30mins and the pics looks great.

Downsides are no feedback, says bareback and the services offered on the second profile don't seem right.

Anyone seen them by any chance, could they be real and offer a great service and we are just passing the profile by because we are being too cautious ....also noticed there is no nationality ....Romanians maybe?

Again like I said the first girls profile pics and free gallery pics make her look so hot....

I have txt the 1st girl
No reply this far.

If I don't hear back I am going to see 2grils I seen last time but this time going to make a 1h booking.

Can see reviews of my last book here
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=51955.0
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 11:13:58 am by Mackan1 »

RandyF

Not just Romanians.

50 is a very fair price here. No bargain...nothing wrong with an honest price.

Glamour babes, like in those 2 silly profiles for 50  :lol:  No wonder they keep battering out the fake profiles - they WORK!

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Not just Romanians.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=51972.0

Above topic now closed but came with a warning. Was it a rogue review or did it have substance?

Offline Happyjose

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=51972.0

Above topic now closed but came with a warning. Was it a rogue review or did it have substance?

Fair to say it was bullshit

More here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=52462.0
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 11:23:00 am by Happyjose »

Loki

those 2 profiles feel like sneaky fucking Romanians to me...  :dash: :dash:

RandyF

those 2 profiles feel like sneaky fucking Romanians to me...  :dash: :dash:

Took the clatty gypo's long enough to suss out that if leave the 'Nationality' box empty, it confuse the enemy  :unknown:

Offline muffherwell91

Off topic, however I am trying to access Adultwork to make a booking (not with these girls!) and all I am getting is this message: Bad Request (Invalid Hostname)  :angry:. Anyone else having issues with the site?   :unknown:

Offline Happyjose

Off topic, however I am trying to access Adultwork to make a booking (not with these girls!) and all I am getting is this message: Bad Request (Invalid Hostname)  :angry:. Anyone else having issues with the site?   :unknown:

Yup. They've got maintenance ongoing this morning. There was a message up earlier and a couple of threads on here. Was supposed to be sorted out by now

Offline muffherwell91

Yup. They've got maintenance ongoing this morning. There was a message up earlier and a couple of threads on here. Was supposed to be sorted out by now
Cheers, I will just have to wait. :)

Loki

Took the clatty gypo's long enough to suss out that if leave the 'Nationality' box empty, it confuse the enemy  :unknown:

:lol:

good point...silly gypos, go back to selling pegs...

:thumbsup:

Offline tazman1002001

My only fear is that these girls are real....and provide and ok service and for £50 could be a steal.....

I don't think they are PG scammers as not charging a lot and lots of free pics.

I think someone should call (not text) and go and see her and take one for the team :thumbsup:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline FrankieOh

There was 3 profiles up that were very similar in Dundee earlier this week that have now been taken down. They were working out of the Apex and were the girls in the photos. The girl I saw was called Maddy and was stunning. As has been said £50 for half hour.

Edit - forgot to say that the service was pretty poor.