Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen this WG?  (Read 2364 times)

Offline ash_g

Anyone seen this WG?

Seems ligit and she has emailed back to say shes up for meeting up.

The pics look crap but she seems to be in a bedsit or uni halls.

External Link/Members Only

What do you reckon guys?  :music:

Offline nigel4498

Looks tasty.
£99 an hour, don't forget your £1 change.

Sylvester

Looks interesting, in spite of the poor photos.

Outcall only however.

Offline ash_g

What do you guys reckon? Worth a shot? Anything I may have missed out?

Sylvester

At £99, I'd probably give her a try if I did out calls.

Offline Herges Adventures

I don't think it's a scam... maybe just a bit niave? £99 for a hot indian chick and A Levels?!?
Get there whilst you can!
 :drinks:

Offline ash_g

Sylvester

Offline ash_g

Topgun

If she turns out to be quite good, tip her your £1 change

Offline ash_g

If she turns out to be quite good, tip her your £1 change

I'll even sign to say she can claim gift aid  :thumbsup:

silverfox1973uk

I saw her on Tuesday for 2 hours - lovely young lady with a hot body. She is very tight - in fact too tight for us to manage Anal !!

Sylvester

I saw her on Tuesday for 2 hours - lovely young lady with a hot body. She is very tight - in fact too tight for us to manage Anal !!

Will there be a review forthcoming?

password02

A review - she looks interesting!!!

password02

A review please - she looks interesting!!!

silverfox1973uk

Offline Jay2k

I've just booked her for an hour today at 6pm...will let you know how I get on..

Offline citynight

I've just booked her for an hour today at 6pm...will let you know how I get on..

How did you get on?

lancspunter

There's a couple of reviews on her, here's mine for what its worth:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=52964.msg689378;topicseen#msg689378

Ash ... you posted that on April 1st. It's a joke, right? "She says she fancies a sandwich" is one of the funniest things I have read on here, beaten only by a guy in a North West parlour thread asking, "Do they serve hot beverages?"

Offline ash_g

Ash ... you posted that on April 1st. It's a joke, right? "She says she fancies a sandwich" is one of the funniest things I have read on here, beaten only by a guy in a North West parlour thread asking, "Do they serve hot beverages?"

Haha, Lanc, I'm being completely serious there. Thats exactly what she said and the events unfolded as per my review. I kid you not haha. Reading it back now does make it a funny read. Cheese and onion crisps anyone?  :lol: