Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Soho maids - any of them offer service...?!  (Read 1165 times)

Offline od13218

I popped into 61 Dean St the other day and (you may think I'm strange and you're probably right!) really fancied the friendly, busty, mature maid - but she wasn't offering (though was flattered that I asked!).
Are there any of the walk-ups where a maid will do you if you ask?
(I have a thing for larger, older women - say what you like, I can't help myself!)
Doug

Offline claretandblue

i would doubt it though i am sure some of them were wg's before,one of the maids at berwick street is kind of hot in a slutty milfy kind of way!

Falstaff

i would doubt it though i am sure some of them were wg's before,one of the maids at berwick street is kind of hot in a slutty milfy kind of way!

Agree she is quite nice that one - could still make money that way if she wanted

Offline GreyDave

If you dont ask... some maids are up for it some join or look have not had a maid for a while but often did in past :drinks:
After I had waited and chatted to one she asked to give a call if the girl needed help with this one ;) I paid an extra 20 and she got her tits out  :yahoo: whislt I shaged the girl. all good fun ..
If you chat to them before hand and get to know them / pretend some may be approachable Good luck..

LL

God no, I hope not!
I know the maid you mean as I met her at 61 Dean Street also, over the Christmas break.  I didn't stop to think much about her though - my mind was on the leggy Romanian girl I was balls deep in shortly after arrival.