Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A new dawn for Swansea?  (Read 1296 times)

SirFrank

As I've frequently said, in the history of punting, no man has ever had a 5* paid fuck in Swansea. The last UKP member who claimed to have a +ve punt was sectioned shortly after posting up his review. However, I see that welsh barbie has now set up shop in Swansea. She looks fucking lush. So lush that I'm even considering biting the bullet and driving down the m4 to butter her muffin!!!

I'm amazed there aren't more reviews on here for her. Has anyone met her?

External Link/Members Only

Slippery when wet

She does look the business  :yahoo: I've rang and tried to book a few times, but it's always been short notice, and as of yet we have not had a muturaly convienent time :( but I will persevere  :yahoo:

SirFrank

She does look the business  :yahoo: I've rang and tried to book a few times, but it's always been short notice, and as of yet we have not had a muturaly convienent time :( but I will persevere  :yahoo:

Ditto. I've tried a few times on the same day with no joy. This was when she was in Cardiff though. I'm worried that if I take a trip to Swansea To punt I'll be a bigger sellout than Nicholas Cage. And if I did go and have a shit punt I'd self flagellate for a week because, in the words of Jim Diamond, I should have known better

Offline virtualplayer

I met her a few months ago.

For just looks she is stunning. Her commuication is good.

Lots of DFK and OWO. Very willing to try any position and to give a toy show.

If you want just looks go for it. For me I won't be returning not becuase she isn't attractive but I also like to gel with the girl and I didn't with her.

Personally I would rather see Casey, Eve or Raunchy Kendra
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 09:54:05 pm by virtualplayer »

Offline HughJardon

As the old saying goes..i would drag my bollocks threw 20 miles of broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie talkie... i bet shes got a smooth waxy pussy and tits that make you scream momma !!

I would like to punt down Swansea one day, she may be the deal breaker, but is she better than mollie matthews hmmmm ???

Offline CardiffCentral

She was doing a duo with that 'Barblie' girl in Cardiff last month iirc.  Something about her pvt gallery suggests her figure isn't as toned and tight as I would have hoped.  More like a girl who was a size 18 and has now come down to a size 12.

On looks alone I prefer her duo partner for the fake titties and tight figure.

Offline CardiffCentral

She was doing a duo with that 'Barblie' girl in Cardiff last month iirc.  Something about her pvt gallery suggests her figure isn't as toned and tight as I would have hoped.  More like a girl who was a size 18 and has now come down to a size 12.

On looks alone I prefer her duo partner for the fake titties and tight figure.

Oh crap, sorry - thought she was her duo partner who was the slightly larger girl! I need my mid-afternoon coffee!   Welsh Barbie has been on my radar for ages! She was on Fabswingers a while back with her partner looking for 'older hung black men' only.  She works as a lapdancer which for me is the icing on the cake.  If anything I actually like the coldish attitude some lapdancers have.  It's like I know they probably don't want to dance for me but they have to as I've paid them.  Maybe Perhaps that's my sadistic side, I don't know. :)   The fact that she was on fab suggests that she has a properly filthy streak in her.  :yahoo:

Offline virtualplayer

She is filthy. What she does she is good at but I like to have more than just looks

When I met her she was doing a two girl with her friend who reminded me of Nigella Lawson... They were talking about who was more filthy.. The friend won by letting me fuck uher up against the window of the hotel at about 5.30pm. Anyone who stopped at the traffic lights would have seen her. Barbie would have been in view as well encouraging us...

Offline foreverhung

When I met her she was doing a two girl with her friend who reminded me of Nigella Lawson...

Got a link to Nigella?? Always looking out for lookalikes
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

SirFrank

Oh crap, sorry - thought she was her duo partner who was the slightly larger girl! I need my mid-afternoon coffee!   Welsh Barbie has been on my radar for ages! She was on Fabswingers a while back with her partner looking for 'older hung black men' only.  She works as a lapdancer which for me is the icing on the cake.  If anything I actually like the coldish attitude some lapdancers have.  It's like I know they probably don't want to dance for me but they have to as I've paid them.  Maybe Perhaps that's my sadistic side, I don't know. :)   The fact that she was on fab suggests that she has a properly filthy streak in her.  :yahoo:

cold aloof does nowt for me. I want a full on experience like I've just won t'lottery