Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Erikka-sex  (Read 7097 times)

3 review(s) for Erikka-sex (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Courtney

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw for a half hour at her in-call flat in Shawlands, plenty of parking on the street or "parching" as she says on her profile. I parched my car and went in. Top floor of modern flats. I was greeted at the door by a very tiny girl...maybe 4 and a half foot tall. The bedroom was small with a single bed against the wall.....not ideal for space but served the purpose. As soon as the paperwork was out the way she took her clothes off......cute little tanned body. Condom on, then sex in many positions before finishing inside. Had some small talk after, decent English. She is a gorgeous looking girl and the no OWO,DFK,non-GFE didn't bother me. A generous positive from me.

Offline hornysixtynine

4 n a half foot tall? Seriously?

wouldn't mind her hanging off my cock!

Offline Courtney

4 n a half foot tall? Seriously?

wouldn't mind her hanging off my cock!

Maybe a slight exaggeration......hard to tell, but definitely less than 5 foot anyway.

Offline hornysixtynine

Less than 5ft sounds good to me. Shame about the OWO, or lack of

Gb7

« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 12:07:13 am by Gb7 »

Offline Courtney

Post deleted

...now this is interesting. I didn't think much of it at the time but now I'm intrigued.

Why post and then delete the lot in two minutes???

Offline daviebond

Probably getting all fluffy over Romanians :lol:

Offline raymcfarland

Probably getting all fluffy over Romanians :lol:
Seriously "Fluffy" lately.  :thumbsdown:
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (raymcfarland, Dorkytorky)
Banned by:

Offline MrFox

Erikka-sex is on my HL, I noticed she has been gone a while, now back with new photo's (hiding her face) and a new name, Armmina.

Being Romanian, can anyone confirm it's the same girl at the same flat?

How tall is she really? Anything below 4' 10" is a midget.

I see there is still free 'parching' on the road  :)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Courtney

Being Romanian, can anyone confirm it's the same girl at the same flat?

How tall is she really? Anything below 4' 10" is a midget.

It is the same girl.....not sure if it's a different flat since last time (seen her twice since my review).

She is probably around 4'10, 4'11". I'm not the best at guessing heights much smaller than myself........yeah, she is small but I wouldn't say that she is a midget. :rolleyes:

:dash: I forgot to take my tape measure that last time.  :sarcastic:

DG

It is the same girl.....not sure if it's a different flat since last time (seen her twice since my review).

She is probably around 4'10, 4'11". I'm not the best at guessing heights much smaller than myself........yeah, she is small but I wouldn't say that she is a midget. :rolleyes:

:dash: I forgot to take my tape measure that last time.  :sarcastic:

She looks cute; a decent reliable Romanian girl? A rarity indeed.

Offline Courtney

She looks cute; a decent reliable Romanian girl? A rarity indeed.

Yip....she is cute "and" reliable. :angelgirl:

Roger De Her

Offline Kornam68

I've seen her twice when she was in her flat in th west end. Very cute, tight body, small perky tits and nice ass but too robotic

Offline Courtney

nice ass but too robotic

...her ass may have been programmed incorrectly that day. :D

Offline ComeAgain

Wow....she looks like a wee cracker indeed! Must drop by!

One concern though....I noticed that this thread started with her using one profile but she changed half way through, yet her second profile was in existence before the OP created this while she used the other profile. Any thoughts?

Offline Courtney

Offline MrFox

I think she's moved away from Shawlands now to G1 area. 

Can anyone confirm?

Offline Courtney

Can anyone confirm?

FFS....Basil Brush! :dash:

You're beginning to sound like a broken down record!

Ever since December you've been asking about her location. I have no idea of her current whereabouts......Mr Kornam68 mentions a west end flat.....maybe she's still there? :unknown:

Perhaps it's time for you to use some initiative. Try contacting her yourself and asking her....... :hi:

stuart_gla

Can anyone confirm?

I seen her recently, she has indeed moved to a new city centre location just south of the river.

Previously reviewed.  Still no OWO, or kissing.  Cute wee arse, seems to enjoy being rimmed.  Really cute feet, not ticklish, very good footjob skills, and stuck her toes in my mouth while doing reverse cowgirl.

External Link/Members Only

ickydicky

no owo is my big big big dealbreaker

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

strange given she lists OWO on her profile...

Offline Matrix

She had no problem with owo when she was in Edinburgh last year. Charged an extra £10. Maybe she's heard of a few west coast stereotypes.

ickydicky

She had no problem with owo when she was in Edinburgh last year. Charged an extra £10. Maybe she's heard of a few west coast stereotypes.

:lol: