Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Champagne Moment!!  (Read 1165 times)

Online threechilliman

Champagne Moments!!

We've had one or two threads about Top 3 or Top 5 punts, but I can never make my mind up in reality. The things I really remember are those moments in a punt that stick in your mind and you replay them over and over after the punt. For me, this is what gives me the post-punt buzz

My latest, during a tutor/student role play, was the moment she slid off the desk and into my lap, grinding her pussy against my cock, DFK'ing me with her hands on the counter behind pinning me down.

Anyone else experience this?

tcm

Offline cueball

My champagne moment was with the lass on my last review (sexdoll), after closing the door and following her upstairs, I couldn't believe where I was, who I was with and what I was about to do

Drillakilla

My champagne moment was with the lass on my last review (sexdoll), after closing the door and following her upstairs, I couldn't believe where I was, who I was with and what I was about to do

Sounds like she's hot, do you have a link to her?

Drillakilla

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=52046.0

That looks like a jeraboam of champagne moment right there. Prices are astounding too, the munters up here charge that!!

Online threechilliman

....I couldn't believe where I was, who I was with and what I was about to do

I had exactly the same thought with SexyRebecca11. I walked in, looked at her and in my mind said "Really?" Sexdoll is on my radar now...

tcm

SirFrank

The first time I had a ballsdeep BJ. Not the kind of 'deepthroat' normally advertised on AW where the girl manages to get 4 inches in her gob. I'm talking the fucking lot - right down to the balls! Now that's some fucking trick

Offline anonyorks

One of my first punts, seeing a hot 21 year old blonde kneel down and start OWO whilst looking right into my eyes. Also entering her too. Fuck I need to see her again!