Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Smiley Miley 2015  (Read 3009 times)

BeesKnees

Has anyone seen Smiley Miley this year?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just inquiring about her as she hasn't been mentioned in a very long time and has had mixed reviews back in the day.

There's something about that smile that makes me curious to see her O face. Also the tight body is nice :D

Offline HawkG

To be fair, he's looking much nicer than in his Radio 1 Roadshow days

Offline anyfucker

i saw her earlier this month, hair a bit shorter than in profile pics.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Has anyone seen Smiley Miley this year?

Just inquiring about her as she hasn't been mentioned in a very long time and has had mixed reviews back in the day.

Funny you should mention her. I was gagging for a punt the other day and SM sprung to mind, but the fact that all the plaudits from UKP'ers have long since died down and her ''available today'' light is always on got me thinking the S.M bubble has finally burst due to her erratic service levels.

A pro$$ie can only trade on past glories for so long.  :hi:

Offline SamLP

I've been wanting to see her for a while as it's been a long time since my last visit. Probably one of the best bodies I've seen. Never had any issues with her in my punts but Earls Court isn't local which is a shame (or a blessing, so much talent there).

west8

Funny you should mention her. I was gagging for a punt the other day and SM sprung to mind, but the fact that all the plaudits from UKP'ers have long since died down and her ''available today'' light is always on got me thinking the S.M bubble has finally burst due to her erratic service levels.

A pro$$ie can only trade on past glories for so long.  :hi:

Exactly. She became super popular and grew a big head.

Hopefully her fall back to planet earth will lead to improved service levels.

Judging by the number of 'touting' PMs I get from WGs on Adultwork these days, I'd say it's quiet out there.  ;)

Offline The_Don

Judging by the number of 'touting' PMs I get from WGs on Adultwork these days, I'd say it's quiet out there.  ;)

I only use my A/W account, for hot lists and PG viewings. I have, 0 feed back and 0 bookings on it.

It's likely going to stay that way  :)

Offline the lurker

Agree with both west8 and The_Don I don't have and will never have any AW feedback, but I still get a few touting mails from girls I have mailed myself. I don't mind at all but yeah, seems like business is slow out there. As for Miley I have not seen her for 3 years, don't think I'll go back as the whole "is it time for a blowjob now?" routine spoils the illusion for me.

Offline sticko

I saw her a few times last year.  Scorching body, great BJ, good price, but... despite living up to her name she's a little bit distant.  Hooking by the numbers.  She does it well but I like a bit of connection, and Miley doesn't really deliver.

S

mystery7

Toying with the idea of another visit, I used to see her often but she was up and down with her service. Always did what I wanted but sometimes was really happy and into it, and other times seemed really pissed off. The last time I saw her she was really off so vowed never to go back (that was over a year ago now) and I still haven't. Do miss her good days though as she was my number 1 girl to see in London, shame she's not a sure thing  :(

icebather

Ugh, time flies.

I’m not sure how long it has been since I saw Miley. Could it be 4 years?

Based on my experience then, however, I would definitely go back. (I live in a country where punting is strictly forbidden, so I have not been at it for a while - just not worth the risk, as the cops are keen to absolutely gut you if they catch you.)

Her body was absolutely spectacular, and I still get off on the memory of having my face pressed deep between her asscheeks...

LL

(I live in a country where punting is strictly forbidden, so I have not been at it for a while - just not worth the risk, as the cops are keen to absolutely gut you if they catch you.)
Are you gonna keep us in suspense?
Is it North Korea? :D