Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tattoedbitch95  (Read 1738 times)

1 review(s) for Tattooedbitch95 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Sepiroth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Emailed her to see if she was free, was at her place within a few hours.

Nice normal street, clean place.

100% the same girl as the pics, but not the same girl as she looks in the pics, im guessing some of them are old or some trickery to look better in them, that said still a great looking girl.

No mention of cash at all. I left it on the bedside table for her afterwards

Book her for half hour, but left after an hour.
She talked, and i mean alot, 15 minutes of talking. Said we could pop under sheets, another 15 minutes of talking,
She was  obviously nervous and talking to try and cover it, no clocks anywhere, clearly wasnt worried about time at all, so we chatted away. I wasnt in a rush. At one point had a cat jumping up on bed though.

Eventually ran out of things to say, onto what i was there for,
No oral, light pecking of lips was all she seemed interested in, handjob as i played with her untill i got ontop and had my fill

Not sure how to rate this one tbh.

Good looking friendly girl.. No rush,

Talked a lot, not as much enthusiasm for the actual sex as i hoped, says she into being tied up and stuff, im not. Must not enjoy vanilla that much.

Id say a nuetral leaning towards positive,

Would i reccomend.. Yea
Would i go back.... Actually would yes, i think if i saw her regular, would get more out of her.

Offline Sky hunter

Is the girl in County:   Caerphilly aged 20 size14

Offline ampersand

She has put her prices up by £10. 

Offline rudolph hucker

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Emailed her to see if she was free, was at her place within a few hours.

Nice normal street, clean place.

100% the same girl as the pics, but not the same girl as she looks in the pics, im guessing some of them are old or some trickery to look better in them, that said still a great looking girl.

No mention of cash at all. I left it on the bedside table for her afterwards

Book her for half hour, but left after an hour.
She talked, and i mean alot, 15 minutes of talking. Said we could pop under sheets, another 15 minutes of talking,
She was  obviously nervous and talking to try and cover it, no clocks anywhere, clearly wasnt worried about time at all, so we chatted away. I wasnt in a rush. At one point had a cat jumping up on bed though.

Eventually ran out of things to say, onto what i was there for,
No oral, light pecking of lips was all she seemed interested in, handjob as i played with her untill i got ontop and had my fill

Not sure how to rate this one tbh.

Good looking friendly girl.. No rush,

Talked a lot, not as much enthusiasm for the actual sex as i hoped, says she into being tied up and stuff, im not. Must not enjoy vanilla that much.

Id say a nuetral leaning towards positive,

Would i reccomend.. Yea
Would i go back.... Actually would yes, i think if i saw her regular, would get more out of her.

NO! This is all wrong Sepi, how could you rate her positive for what seems to have been a very lack lustre performance?
She states 'french kissing' on her profile too! Not pecking FFS! And as for all the rabbit during the time YOU ARE PAYING HER FOR, not on. :thumbsdown:

Sepiroth

Sure she rabbited on, but i got the time i paid for.

I did say neutral leaning to positive

jtfm

Why no oral? your choice or hers?

Offline HughJardon

Its a good honest review but a hummer is vital to a good punt for me, it does 2 things. Firstly tells you what sort of lover shes going to be and secondly it shuts her up for 10 minutes    :music: 

Sepiroth

Why no oral? your choice or hers?

Mine i find it boring and not that great

SirFrank

She looks a little like Charlotte out of Geordie shores in some pics but sounds like she's a bit of a chunk. Also review sounds too middle of the road for me

Offline Cheeseman

Ive met her. I thought she was quite good.
She did dfk with me at the start of the meeting but seemed reluctant when I was shagging her which I thought was a bit odd.
She also refused a facial as it would mess up her makeup and refused cim as it would make her vomit,  apparently
That aside though she was enthusiastic and friendly.  I probably won't go to see her again as she lives too far away but overall she was quite good.

Offline ampersand

She has both facials and CIM on her likes.  As far as I am concerned, she either does it or she doesn't. I may go an see her, but I am less likely to at this stage because of her apparent reluctance to actually do what she says she will.