Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous jassmine  (Read 762 times)

13 review(s) for Lorennaa xxx (5 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Pothos

External Link/Members Only

Yep, same girl as droplet reviewed, end of last week - however, I felt the experience was different enough to warrant a neutral and worth writing about. So, to sum up:

£60 for 30 mins

Positives:
- Pictures are accurate and she is extremely hot with those lips and tits (fake).
- Deep and enthusiastic FK
- No lube needed, good PSE fucking
- Good English

Neutral:

- Clearly had been smoking in bathroom but didn't smell / taste of smoke
- Well known IBIS hotel in East Central
- Comms were by text message but clear

Negative:
- Extra £20 charge for OWO
- Clearly being managed
- Saw her daily 'record' while chatting and she's a conveyor belt

Unlike droplet, I actually intended to see jassmine so no B&S at the beginning! Was perfectly prepared to walk as I thought her pictures looked a bit too good, but they are accurate. Not much to say other than if it hadn't been for the surprise extra £20 request for OWO (which I didn't have, best way when TOFTT), this would have been a positive for me. Enthusiastic FK left red lippy all round my mouth, cowgirl + mish, and had no restrictions on licking and having a nice play with her tits, though they were pretty hard. I actually ran over talking with her at the end and suggested she go indy as her English is pretty good, but she sees it as 'too much hassle' and says it's easier to have an 'administrator'. Before complaining about having to pay so much for hotels out of her 50% of the money. Which goes to show you can't fix stupid.  :wacko:

So... I think Neutral is right for what I had, and I did have a pretty good time. But given droplet's experience, sounds like she's moody and erratic so not sure she'd be worth the effort for anyone else. Loads of other options around.