Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: busty julya - seven kings  (Read 2226 times)

1 review(s) for busty julya (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline dami3n

this one (or two) pinged my radar on my local search yesterday, I'd seen her on the best tits on AW https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=8581.msg479167#msg479167 and then again at the top of the best AW intro video thread https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=29649.msg416945;topicseen#msg416945

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

tits not as impressive without the bra but still a nice pair, some good reviews too
Hidden Image/Members Only

i felt overdue a massive tits punt so called her up this morning and made a booking for this evening, confirmed if kissing was available - yes, no racial preference? - great, lets play. got the address off her an hour before the booking and head out to hers, it's at least 15 minutes walk from seven kings but i was on time. realised later I'd spoken to at least two different voices in confirming service and getting directions but wasn't too worried.

so final directions and I'm let into the flat by a different girl ...i figured "maid perhaps?" so I go into the room and theres the tatty bed with the sheets in a heap, she makes to clear the sheets and I ask for Julya, she looks at me and says "well at this moment she's busy ...but I'm available" no shit - maybe if  B&S was a stunner I might but her face was not working for me for starters, no offence but even dressed in day clothes I could make out she had nothing going for her under the clothes so hell to the mofo NO!

asked why they didn't tell me all through our comms she said nothing but offered that her friend is also available, ummed and ahhd and thought I might be lucky a stunner would come through ...nnnnnnnno! other girl didn't bring anything new to the table so awkwardly I had to look at both of them and say "no sorry maybe another day" so I walked

got outside the flat and 2 minutes up the road julya called me and asked if I could come back she was available? first thought was if she's just finished a punt she's surely not freshened up or anything but started to go back and there was a guy just arrived in front of the flat on his phone obviously trying to get in, he walked away as I aproached, no punter was leaving so she was in flat the whole time she tried to pimp the other 2?? I went back anyway, it's the girl in the pics  but unlike her profile she was in a tatty tshirt and shorts and even her massive consience did not get a response from dami3n junior, she asked how long I asked what services? as soon as I said Kissin...she snapped NO! i paused and asked "any sort of kissing at all" she said no! ...I didn't even bother asking about OWO "thanks for you time, but no thanks" as I made to leave the guy I saw earlier was being let in.

so attempted B&S, poor comms, misleading profile offering DFK and on the phone, timewaster, girl confirms booking, is present in the flat not working but ducks out and only offers herself when my money is leaving the flat and she wasn't dressed for a punt either.

too much buzz in the flat, in the space of 5 minutes I'd met 4 strange people, I figured I'd keep my powder dry for a punt that's worth my time.

I've never left a neg without experiencing the girl intimately but this was shit
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 06:23:50 pm by dami3n »

Offline Lance

She must have taken over the profile to have so much feedback

SEEN HER DOWN SOUTH  no kissing no fingering not much fun typical  romania
think she has changed profile good few times   before
i was shocked how big her head was it was totally round
a firm negative from me . :thumbsdown:

Offline nigel4498

She was in Southampton a few weeks back working in the place I see my regular.
Saw her to speak to, massive rack of tits but not for me.

Offline SirNigel

If she (or her pimp) is going to post fake reviews on AW, at least be creative......nearly all reviews by same person (Phil), and rating every aspect a 10 out of 10....will defo avoid this one.

Offline dami3n

If she (or her pimp) is going to post fake reviews on AW, at least be creative......nearly all reviews by same person (Phil), and rating every aspect a 10 out of 10....will defo avoid this one.

good spot, didn't read the reviews but quick scan looked like quite a few punters but now you mention it at least half are from phil and necromancer.

SEEN HER DOWN SOUTH  no kissing no fingering not much fun typical  romania
think she has changed profile good few times   before
i was shocked how big her head was it was totally round
a firm negative from me . :thumbsdown:

thanks for the added negative 306 - it's worth flagging these negatives to warn others  by the way, I reckon a detailed negative review from you would have put me off attempting this one - that's what this place is for right.

Offline nigel4498

- it's worth flagging these negatives to warn others  by the way, I reckon a detailed negative review from you would have put me off attempting this one - that's what this place is for right.
One of my pet hates on here, that's guys chipping in about a negative review when they had the same experience but never posted a review about it.  :dash:  :dash:  :dash:
Negative reviews are of more value as they are worth their weight in gold, well punters catch anyway.

Offline claretandblue

One of my pet hates on here, that's guys chipping in about a negative review when they had the same experience but never posted a review about it.  :dash:  :dash:  :dash:
Negative reviews are of more value as they are worth their weight in gold, well punters catch anyway.
+1 i can understand a reluctance to hold back or not submit a positive review but not submitting a negative review to warn fellow punters is cuntish in the extreme

+1 i can understand a reluctance to hold back or not submit a positive review but not submitting a negative review to warn fellow punters is cuntish in the extreme
just a quick reply in the start of your punting career did you not make more than a few mistakes on your wg choices so wasting your money ?
it would be no good coming on here and posting a whole set of negative reviews about vists i would only care to forget , i may later on but  , it can normally be answered by this simply sentence.
Dont see romanian wgS they are SHIT !!!! :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline claretandblue

i dont totally understand your post but i think you are asking me if i had a load of shit punts when i started punting? the short answer is no i didnt,if i had i would mention them on here...