Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tamara Tease - Graduate in Deepthroat (N1)  (Read 5254 times)

tristen92

Recently paid this lovely lady a visit and here's how it went down. Okay comms, though she preferred to text out of laziness (if she wasn't so well-reviewed it'd have been a red flag.) In reality her place is 10 mins+ from Kings Cross, which felt like miles after a full-on fuck. Place itself is standard, which is appropriate for a girl who looked pretty standard.

Basically, I went to see her for her DT skills, body-wise she did little for me; multiple tats and an arse like she'd barely hit puberty. B sized tits with one piercing. Quite disturbingly, she also had heavy bruising on her arse-cheeks; all over them in fact. Like she'd been whipped hard and it looked quite painful. Again, off-putting when combined with the sheer skinniness of her arse. To get all the negatives out of the way, she had a heavy cold, and didn't bother revealing that until after some intense DFK (she had to leave the room to blow her nose at one point). So why is this a positive review?

She has the best DT skills I've ever experienced, and fulfilled everything I asked, plus is submissive enough to let you have your way. I face-fucked, as well as wrapped my legs around her head while she engulfed my dick and pressed her head down hard until she gagged. If you've got a thing for dominating a girl who's exceptionally skilled, she's for you. This alone wouldn't have been enough for a positive. In terms of a GFE/PSE, she's the best I'm yet to experience, and blew Khloe Sexy Girl (who I saw a few weeks back) out of the water for me. Pure passion from start to finish and really enjoys animalistic rough sex and lets you dictate the tempo. I understand this won't be to everyone's tastes of course, but she fucks how I like, from riding me hard and slamming/bouncing her pelvis on my dick, to encouraging a full-on smashing session in doggy.

The only negatives for me were her price (150ph for a girl who is sexy as hell facially, but has a very average body), her bed was very squeaky and moved around a lot, and the fact that she didn't mention her cold. As I said in my last review, though GFE is important, if I'm paying that much money I'd want to be fucking a girl who wows me aesthetically. Her pictures flatter her body (particularly her heavily bruised and shapeless arse). Still a positive due amazing DT/GFE - great personality also.

External Link/Members Only   

Offline bestbefore

If you read her most recent blog, she tells of a regular client who loves spanking her arse. Sounds like you saw her just after him!
Hope you didnt catch her cold!

Offline onedivergent

Sounds epic however its unhealthy when someone has a cold. I think you're likely to catch cold infection due to bodily contact.   Oral is fine unless she has a cold sore. If she hard a heavy cold i wouldnt choose to go near her but thats me though werent you aware of that fact rather that blaming her revealing it after dfk?! Just saying. And wg won't work when they have a cold unless they really need the money coz its not only not fun but not healthy. You did well to get that enjoyable time with her as some would use an excuse to reduce their services/effort!
Stay healthy !!

Offline Herges Adventures

she preferred to text out of laziness (if she wasn't so well-reviewed it'd have been a red flag).... her place is 10 mins+ from Kings Cross, which felt like miles... place itself is standard, which is appropriate for a girl who looked pretty standard.... body-wise she did little for me.... an arse like she'd barely hit puberty.... quite disturbingly, she also had heavy bruising on her arse-cheeks; all over them in fact... she had a heavy cold, and didn't bother revealing that until after some intense DFK... negatives for me were her price...her bed was very squeaky and moved around a lot... I said in my last review if I'm paying that much money I'd want to be fucking a girl who wows me aesthetically.... her pictures flatter her body.

Reading back on that lot sounds strictly like a neutral to me ?  :unknown:

Is the OP willing to reveal how (roughly) long ago recently is? I am due to see TT this week and will cancel if she is currently ill as there is no way I am getting another cold off a w/g (2 in 2015 already).

Or a PM as to how long ago would be useful.

Offline onedivergent

Is the OP willing to reveal how (roughly) long ago recently is? I am due to see TT this week and will cancel if she is currently ill as there is no way I am getting another cold off a w/g (2 in 2015 already).

If you're due to see her why don't you contact her to politely enquire ??

Offline claretandblue

i had my eye on her too,if anyone who has seen her and knows if she is back to full fitness a pm would be appreciated  :hi:

tristen92

Saw her today. In fairness she did seem over the worst of it, but I'd give it until next week just to be safe. As long as you can get past the tats/average body and price, she's a good punt.

Neutral might have been fair, but she's very likeable and provides a very good GFE/PSE which tipped it for me.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 12:26:02 am by tristen92 »

Ok thanks - we'll see. Yep, know all about Tamara as was the first to review her on here  :hi:

Offline OutForJustice80

The OP was pretty specific as to why it was a positive not a neutral or negative. I don't understand why people seem to want to decide for themselves what type of experience the reviewer has had.

TT is on my HL and this has moved her a place or two up it. The arse thing is a shame though. The pics must flatter as her main profile pic makes it look great.

Offline claretandblue

i can confirm the cold has now gone,she had just got back from the dentist prior to my visit but that didnt stop her taking my cock deep down her throat :D

i can confirm the cold has now gone,she had just got back from the dentist prior to my visit but that didnt stop her taking my cock deep down her throat :D

So a positive then C&B?

I saw her at the end of the week too - no illness (she made a joke of it when I first got there) and a bloody brilliant time as ever  :thumbsup:

Offline claretandblue

So a positive then C&B?

I saw her at the end of the week too - no illness (she made a joke of it when I first got there) and a bloody brilliant time as ever  :thumbsup:
i had a good time yes,i wouldnt go back as there are plenty more to see but yes a positive from me  :hi:

Addison

Hi anyone know she is working any new profile? I can't find

Offline Jeffpike

Would love to know if she is working - was brilliant in the sack

Offline Northlondonash