Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dirty English Milf. Has any one seen her?  (Read 5160 times)

JackBurton86

Has anyone had the pleasure of seeing Dirty English Milf?

https://www.adultwork.com/2390635 or https://www.adultwork.com/DIRTY+ENGLISH+MILF

1 review(s) found for LadyLeanneX linked to in above post (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Have reposted link, as for some reason link is not showing up in your post.

That's Leanne of Long Eaton. She has been around for a few years. I have mentioned this somewhere else.

JackBurton86

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Have reposted link, as for some reason link is not showing up in your post.

That's Leanne of Long Eaton. She has been around for a few years. I have mentioned this somewhere else.

Thanks for adding the link.
I typed her name and location in search. But found nothing?
Do you know if she any good?

JackBurton86

I decided to see this girl soon. Will post a review. Awesome tits and willing to pee on me. What more do I want.  :dance: :dance:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Thanks for adding the link.
I typed her name and location in search. But found nothing?
Do you know if she any good?

Sorry, have not seen her. At one time she used to offer a mother/daughter session.

JackBurton86

Sorry, have not seen her. At one time she used to offer a mother/daughter session.

I wondered who was in the photos with her. She look good to. Big tits as well :yahoo:
The only thing that puts me off is that she keeps changing her prices. 3 times in one week.
Wounder if this has raised her profile. ? :unknown:

Online j122

Looks like she's back in Mong Eaton as now on Bliss site.
£60 extra for bum fun delusional girl! :wackogirl:

External Link/Members Only

JackBurton86

Thanks mate.

Mong Eaton.   :lol: Gets me every time.
So she working at Bliss as well.  Have you ever been there?
I went on their twitter page. There some nice photos of her. Funny how her profile on Bliss is different from A/W.  She younger and thinner on their website?
She works with her mum.  :dance:
Agree 60 pounds extra for anal is crazy.  :crazy:

Offline Taggart

Bliss says aged 28, AW proile 31. Always makes me uneasy when they cant tell the truth.

Online j122

So she working at Bliss as well.  Have you ever been there?

Nope never been there, though Sam's pic caught my eye & not seen a profile on aw that resembles her...
Have you actually seen Leanne?

JackBurton86

Bliss says aged 28, AW proile 31. Always makes me uneasy when they cant tell the truth.
Funny you say that. Oh her A/W page she either size 14 or 12. Now on Bliss she slim? Confused.

JackBurton86

Nope never been there, though Sam's pic caught my eye & not seen a profile on aw that resembles her...
Have you actually seen Leanne?

WOW. Just had a look at her profile and Sam looks hot.
Not seen Leanne yet. That's why I put a post out to see if anyone else had. Only got a few A/W rating. So wasn't sure about booking. Also nothing on here.
She doesn't do kissing which is putting me off at mo. But she does do other things which make up for it.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

"Ethnicity:......Caucasion"

Makes a change from 'discrete' anyway :lol: :lol: if you can't spell, just put 'white' :D

MrBridger

Isn't 'Bliss Long Eaton' an oxymoron anyway?

JackBurton86

See that's my downfall. I never check spelling. I'm always looking at boobs :wacko: lol.

Offline jimbob69

I have met a few girls from bliss from the ones I have met, they are all good at what they do, some only offer a happy ending some a little extra it has been refurbished since opening last year and from other local 'parlours' this is the cleanest with the nicer WG's

JackBurton86

I have met a few girls from bliss from the ones I have met, they are all good at what they do, some only offer a happy ending some a little extra it has been refurbished since opening last year and from other local 'parlours' this is the cleanest with the nicer WG's

Hi Jimbob  :hi:

You don't work there by any chance? lol
Which girls only offer happy endings? There are some nice looking ladies there. What are the prices? I've heard 50 and 80 is depending on what you want. Never been to a parlour before. Might be good as I'm in Long Eaton a lot.
I know that D.E.M does more as it says so on her A/W page.  Or isn't she allowed to do that there?

Johnnybravo1975

She used to work in derby and I have seen her a couple of times there and once in Long Eaton.

Nice girl and I would recommend her if you want a gfe

JackBurton86

She used to work in derby and I have seen her a couple of times there and once in Long Eaton.

Nice girl and I would recommend her if you want a gfe

Hi there  :hi:

Finally someone who's seen her.  :dance:
When you saw her in L.E.  was that at Bliss or her place?
Don't think she offers FULL GFE any more as she doesn't offer kissing?
Are her tits as nice as in the photos? They 100% real right?

Johnnybravo1975

They are 100% real and very nice.

Could have been at Bliss I have no idea I parked at a big supermarket and walked down the road :S

She has been known to kiss and certainly has always kissed me :)

Online j122

More than likely Bliss as I know its close to a huge supermarket

JackBurton86

They are 100% real and very nice.

Could have been at Bliss I have no idea I parked at a big supermarket and walked down the road :S

She has been known to kiss and certainly has always kissed me :)

Good to know about her boobs. They one of the reason that got me interested in her.  :yahoo:
When I contacted her recently I asked about kissing and she said neck and body only? Hmmmm.  Interesting?
There quite a few supermarkets in walking distance.  So could be Bliss.
The fact you seen a few times makes her sound promising.

firingblanks

Bliss Long Eaton.
That's closed and is now a Tattoo parlour I think.

firingblanks

I stand corrected.
Contacted Dirty and she confirmed tattoo parlour is just a front and it's Bliss behind.

Very tempted indeed :)

Offline jimbob69

It is still bliss the tattoo front has always been there its for a discreet entrance

JackBurton86

I stand corrected.
Contacted Dirty and she confirmed tattoo parlour is just a front and it's Bliss behind.

Very tempted indeed :)

Are you going to see her at Bliss or at her home?
Just a H/R or full on stuff?
I was looking at booking her this weekend. But having some trouble with car and might have to sort that out first  :dash:
Also she hasn't signed in to A/W for 2 days?
Wounder if anyone had seen her after reading this tread? Over 1600 people have read this.

Online j122

Wounder if anyone had seen her after reading this tread? Over 1600 people have read this.
That's the number of views, not the number of people. Some will be the same people looking at the new info added to the thread

JackBurton86

That's the number of views, not the number of people. Some will be the same people looking at the new info added to the thread

Cheers mate.. :drinks:
1069 of them probability me.  :D

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

Did you see Leanne?
Thinking of doing half an hour with her this week.
I see she 'likes' facials, need to tick that off my list.

Online j122

He's not logged on since April, so might not get a quick reply

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Sureshot

Did you see Leanne?
Thinking of doing half an hour with her this week.
I see she 'likes' facials, need to tick that off my list.

Let me know if you do, ive been thinking of seeing her for ages but she keeps getting bumped down the list

SamcroPunter

i saw her a few months ago in long eaton at the tattoo fronted place. The aw pics are flattering.... either old or taken from certain angles or a bit of both.
I thought she looked a bit rough and certainly bigger than I expected (size 18 at a guess) so I just didnt fancy her.
Nice enough girl, decent owo & shag but nothing to make me want to go back.

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

i saw her a few months ago in long eaton at the tattoo fronted place. The aw pics are flattering.... either old or taken from certain angles or a bit of both.
I thought she looked a bit rough and certainly bigger than I expected (size 18 at a guess) so I just didnt fancy her.
Nice enough girl, decent owo & shag but nothing to make me want to go back.
Cheers for that. I think I'll give her a miss.

Sureshot

Size 18??? Thats a huge difference to the advertised 12. You always expect a bit of "exaggeration" but that takes the piss

SamcroPunter

Size 18??? Thats a huge difference to the advertised 12. You always expect a bit of "exaggeration" but that takes the piss

I'm not great at dress sizes, like I say it was a guess. But she's a big girl, much bigger than her pictures make her look. I'll be kind and say maybe a 16! But no lower than that!