Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Angel, Harrow.  (Read 1414 times)

33 review(s) for SWEETxPETITE SARAH (22 positive, 8 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]
38 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6839013) (26 positive, 9 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Sparta Prada

External Link/Members Only

I feel a bit bad for posting a non-positive review for a well regarded lady on UKP, but this was based on a visit earlier this year.

Looks 4/10 - others have commented on the attractiveness of Sarah and I agree that she will not be to everyone's tastes. She has a petite frame (short, slim) which is clear from her name, and I prefer a slim girl to most other body types. However I didn't find Sarah attractive facially.

Service 7/10 - she offers a nice GFE. DFK, OWO, CIM all available. This was good.

Car parking 2/5 - Sarah directs you to park in a supermarket, advisable as she works from a road which only allows parking for permit holders. When I asked for her address she said her place was a two minute walk. The walk was more like 5 minutes!

Premises 3/5 - Sarah works from a nice flat, everything seemed tidy. I didn't enjoy the sofabad on which she entertains clients from though.

Value for money 3/10 - when I made the appointment I had the intention of staying for an hour, but when she opened the door I decided to have a shorter 30 minute session at £80. Sarah's performance is good, but as I did not fancy her I have to say that at £80 for 30 minutes she is overpriced.

Total 19/40.

I have been lucky to have had a lot of good punts recently, but this is the first meeting in 2015 where I have walked away feeling disappointed. Perhaps I should have walked away when I first saw Sarah knowing I wasn't attracted to her, but I was hoping that the high number of positive reviews on UKP was proof that she would be able to turn my opinion around with her bedroom skills. While she has a nice style in bed, I could not get in the right mood as I didn't fancy Sarah.

Sarah clearly has a lot of repeat customers, but I certainly won't be seeing her again.

Offline Steve2

External Link/Members Only

I feel a bit bad for posting a non-positive review for a well regarded lady on UKP, but this was based on a visit earlier this year.

Looks 4/10 - others have commented on the attractiveness of Sarah and I agree that she will not be to everyone's tastes. She has a petite frame (short, slim) which is clear from her name, and I prefer a slim girl to most other body types. However I didn't find Sarah attractive facially.

Service 7/10 - she offers a nice GFE. DFK, OWO, CIM all available. This was good.

Car parking 2/5 - Sarah directs you to park in a supermarket, advisable as she works from a road which only allows parking for permit holders. When I asked for her address she said her place was a two minute walk. The walk was more like 5 minutes!

Premises 3/5 - Sarah works from a nice flat, everything seemed tidy. I didn't enjoy the sofabad on which she entertains clients from though.

Value for money 3/10 - when I made the appointment I had the intention of staying for an hour, but when she opened the door I decided to have a shorter 30 minute session at £80. Sarah's performance is good, but as I did not fancy her I have to say that at £80 for 30 minutes she is overpriced.

Total 19/40.

I have been lucky to have had a lot of good punts recently, but this is the first meeting in 2015 where I have walked away feeling disappointed. Perhaps I should have walked away when I first saw Sarah knowing I wasn't attracted to her, but I was hoping that the high number of positive reviews on UKP was proof that she would be able to turn my opinion around with her bedroom skills. While she has a nice style in bed, I could not get in the right mood as I didn't fancy Sarah.

Sarah clearly has a lot of repeat customers, but I certainly won't be seeing her again.

Exactly right. A shame you didn't walk away

Offline flybynightpm

As a fan of hers I can still see where your coming from ... £80 for 30mins is not vfm, 30 mins doesn't bring the best experience out of a lot of girls either. At £100 per hr its a much better option but you have to fancy her.

Offline bestbefore

Yes, her 30 minute rate is steep. 1 hour is OK at £100. I liked her a lot when I saw her. OK,maybe not the prettiest girl on AW, but not unattractive, IMHO but makes up for it with really good and enthusiastic services. Cute little body as well.

And definitely more than 5 mins from the superstore car park. I reckon the girls always underestimate so you arrive late!

johnnyboy61

I gave her a positive review, but said I probably wouldn't return because of her looks. She gave me a very good service. I seem to remember one poster in a thread about her described her as a cross between Lionel Messi and Freddy Kruger, which is very cruel and harsh, but I can see where he was coming from!

Offline flybynightpm

fluff alert: My god that is harsh! Girl next door maybe.... if your reading this Sarah.. you have ur fans...

Offline naz

Agree totally with this review. I'm not too fussy on looks normally but I struggled to enjoy my time. I should have walked but after a long walk from the carpark and with people standing just outside didnt wont to make a fuss. If your looking for good filthy service then it maybe your kind of thing. But for me looks was below my threshold.

Offline Luke

Good review, agree that the service is great but facially not so much and not vfm,