Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Alice  (Read 4080 times)

7 review(s) for English Alice (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

alchemist

I spent an 1 1/2 hours with Alice yesterday (please post profile link as its beyond me on an iPhone) and thought it was £180 well spent. Alice is Slim and without sounding too cliche, girl next door looking.  When we met she dressed studenty and wore no make up.  A great bubbly personality which reminded me of little Katie (if I can remember that far back to when I could last get a booking). I thought Alice looked younger then her 24 years and could easily pass as 18/19. She was very keen to please, very energetic and open to suggestion and I think she would have been up for most things on her profile.  The only negative is she said this is her last tour before retiring so if you like cute, slim, natural looking girls, get her whilst you can.

alchemist

She was very hot, very giggly and happy to take a pounding.  It's her first and last Bristol tour which is frustrating as I could definately get use to seeing her very regularly.

Offline fitasfuck

Shame if it is true. She has been on the scene for the past many years under different AW profiles. I saw her when she was Emma a few years ago & I had travelled to Cambridge just to see her. She is originally from Cumbria and is hot!

alchemist

It was definately one of my favourite punts. There's been a few good ones over the last few months and Alice is definately up there.  She seemed set on retiring but whilst I wish her all the best I'll keep one eye out for her profile reappearing

Offline fitasfuck

Good to hear you enjoyed her Alchemist & that you struck gold (pun intended bases on your username :) Hope she doesn't retire / comes out of retirement. Take care.

Offline Roth

alchemist

Alice really was a great punt and its a shame that it will be my first and last time with her. In a way I'd rather she retired at the top of her game then loose her sparkle by carrying on when her hearts not in it

Online finn5555

The lure of easy money brings many pro$$ies out of retirement so all may not be lost  :hi:

Offline Roth

Her profile says she has now retired.  :thumbsdown:  But watch this space when she needs to make a few bob to pay the electric or at Christmas.  :dance: :yahoo:

Offline Banquo

Her profile says she has now retired.  :thumbsdown:  But watch this space when she needs to make a few bob to pay the electric or at Christmas.  :dance: :yahoo:

You've been doing your Mystic Meg impression again... retirement appears to be on hold. I've emailed to see what her touring plans are (I'm in Scotand) as I'd see her again in a heartbeat.

Offline SamLP

:D and she's back.
She's only doing outcalls at the moment which is a shame as I like the look of her.

Offline Roth

:D and she's back.
She's only doing outcalls at the moment which is a shame as I like the look of her.

AW profile not active.  :unknown:

Offline SamLP

AW profile not active.  :unknown:

Yeah that would be because I forgot to add the new link  :rolleyes:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Although it would seem she's now London based

Offline Roth

Yeah that would be because I forgot to add the new link  :rolleyes:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Although it would seem she's now London based

Cheers Sam.  :drinks:

Just shows that prossies don't always retire when they say they will.  :hi:

alchemist

Good spot.  I for one will be hoping she tours Bristol again and hasn't lost any of the energy and enthusiasm she had before