Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BrunetteBarbieBrooke - Adultwork  (Read 4412 times)

43 review(s) for Brooke Riviera (34 positive, 2 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Partyguy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Formerly Brooke of Amour (She came off the Amour site last week)

I've been keeping an eye on Brooke for a while but to be honest who hasn't with the photo's that were on the Amour site. The only thing keeping me away was to lack of OWO but this has recently become available according to the like's listed on her AW profile.

Communications wasn't the best to be honest and Brooke had to be prompted a few times to answer emails and set up the meeting although to be fair she explained she's still trying to find her way around the AW system having always relied upon Amour to do the diary work for her. Don't expect to get a last minute booking via AW is really what I'm trying to say.

Location as stated on her AW profile is just off Scotswood Road a few minutes walk from the Central Station easy to find and no fear that everyone knows what you're up to. I must point out that there are two ladies working from this flat as I know it will put some people off, I was told the other ladies name but I had other things upon my mind at the time so don't remember her name, although Brooke told me she had a duo booking later on that day that certainly made my ears prick up.

When the door opened and I got my first sight of Brooke my first thought was bugger me she's hot there is a god after all  :yahoo: it didn't half help that she was dressed in schoolgirl uniform as I had requested  :blush: Her body is as it appears in the photo's slender toned with a fantastic pair of breasts and a sensational backside, although the tattoos don't show or weren't there when the shots were taken, she has striking green eyes and several times I had to stare at the ceiling whist getting OWO just to stop myself from cuming to quickly.

Paperwork out of the way and onto the bed fully clothed while we chatted for a while as Brooke found out what my likes and dislikes were, rules exchanged (nowt anal on either of us) we started removing each others clothes.

Services included FK OWO RO Tit Wank (to completion), Cowgirl and missionary. I have to say all services were performed with enthusiasm but a special mention must go to the OWO the sight of such a sexy lady sucking on your balls will have you trying to recite the NUFC fa cup winning team from 1952 in a vain attempt to stop you cuming to quickly. I've never actually had a tit wank before and have to say it's something I'll remember for a long time, I even managed to get to the end of round two not something I can normally guarantee.

What doesn't come across from Brooke's AW profile is how much fun she is to be around we laughed and joked from start to finish with none of those awkward silences you can sometimes get with a stranger, it's not often I go back to the same lady a second time but Brooke is one I'll see again and soon.

Offline Bird lover

She sounds  good, what's her down below like, is she shaved and nice and neat? as profile doesn't say  :dance:

Offline Partyguy

Fully shaved fresh and sweet tasting.

Offline Bird lover

Offline dino1990

thanks for review, will be making a visit.

Looking4fun

Great review ive got a booking later this week what's the parking situation like at her place?

Offline Partyguy

Tons of free parking in the area, I got a space straight away and felt like the car was safe enough to leave all night if I'd needed to.

Looking4fun

Tons of free parking in the area, I got a space straight away and felt like the car was safe enough to leave all night if I'd needed to.
Thanks for the info

Offline Bengeo13

themademan2

Are these the flats of scotswood road ie the cedars / the pines? I'm sure it's the same place Ruby1993 is based at same flat

Looking4fun

Are these the flats of scotswood road ie the cedars / the pines? I'm sure it's the same place Ruby1993 is based at same flat
Can you confirm that or just a calculated guess thanks

Offline dino1990

also where I visited sexylucy94 a few weeks ago. quality location.

Offline Third Man

. Be interested to find out her duo partner as it may secure a booking from me. If there is another girl there i cant see any mention  looking through AW listings

Offline Partyguy

She did give a name of the other lady but I was paying attention to other things at the time.

Offline Uniformad

She did give a name of the other lady but I was paying attention to other things at the time.

Sophia Jones I belive

Offline Third Man

Sophia Jones I belive
I had thought it may be Sophia because of location, but when looking at Sophia's page it had said duos with l grace. be helpful if one of them stated duos together.

themademan2

External Link/Members Only

Looks like she now with this new agency as well as on adultwork

Looking4fun

Is it that definitely bbb I'm sure I read somewhere on here she has tattoos on her upper legs & a small one on her stomach it was just visible on her aw photos
Great looking either way