Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Natasha x  (Read 3961 times)

Husqvarna360

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Contact this lady by text message and quickly received a response and visit arranged, details came through quickly and flat number followed when arrived.

Lady is very attractive, probably 20 as profile, tanned, size 8, 5'4" with large firm natural breasts with very soft skin.  She doesn't speak good English and on first visit was a bit mechanical, no kissing, did say Owo was included in advance then wanted £20 on top of the 30min £90 I had already paid. 

Second visit was much better and the price had dropped to £60 for 30mins with £20 for owo, again good communication and enjoyed lots of breast play and licking, she is very clean so also did oral on her and rimming which she has a fantastic ass.  Straight onto sex and she is very tight. 

I really enjoyed the experience and will definitely see again when she returns to a Cardiff, she works out of a clean safe apartment, she also tours the country and normally stays in one place for up to 5 days.

She is just as pictures on profile.
 :thumbsup:

Offline foreverhung

Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Husqvarna360

Husqvarna360

In Bristol now so next stop may be Cardiff

Offline foreverhung

She doesn't speak good English and on first visit was a bit mechanical, no kissing, did say Owo was included in advance then wanted £20 on top of the 30min £90 I had already paid.

Not setting the scene for a great 1st time punt  :manhater:
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Husqvarna360

The first visit wasn't the best, it must have been her first time as a WG... But did enough for me to visit a second time which was much better.

Husqvarna360

Husqvarna360

Natasha is back in Wales, Swansea in an apartment at Sa1 which is a new apartment.

Visited her today, arranged booking but had to wait, while waiting for 20 mins had a bait and switch so walked.. Another 10 mins later had a message and sorry and Natasha is available...

I know she is good because even with the hassle I went back to the apartment and had a great 30mins with Natasha and cum twice which is unusual for me..

Hopefully I will be back again before she leaves Swansea on Saturday. :lol:

Husqvarna360

This girl is back in Cardiff, I visited her yesterday and she is gorgeous, pretty, slim, big natural breasts on such a small frame.  Expensive but for a gorgeous girl I was more than happy £100 for 30 mins and £20 extra for DFK and OWO.

She is at a new apartment at the Bay.

She is now Natasha GU   

Can't put link on from my phone.

:D

Randolph69

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Bit expensive, similar prices to SweetGirlAW.

Are we seeing a new category of WG, the elite Romanians?

Offline Prowler

Iv seen her before in swansea, she was 100 pounds then. Il be honest, I would pay 150 all day, she is the best looking punt i have ever had, in terms of looks shes a 20, her body is out of this world. Service is decent, il say this much, if she doesnt get you hard no girl will, her ass/tits are smoking.