Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kloe Leeds  (Read 1677 times)

xxxx

Was going to book Kloe Leeds centre £75 an hour but her profile has been removed overnight. I'll keep a look out because didn't note her number down. But know the area she works from not far from train station.

xxxx

Got the red number & that she is also down has xSexy Jhaanax.
Kloe now on seeking services.

xxxx

Saw her today & she is amazing.

Offline Sheffsteve123

What was her place like I've seen her come up a few times been tempted but never went through with it

Offline kiltedviking

If it's the same person as " xSexy Jhaanax" then she is definitely on my list.  I phoned  xSexy Jhaanax a few days ago and she sounded lovely.  Nice soft accent,  very down to earth during our brief little chat so I'm definitely taking a point there sometime when I'm next in Leeds.

Offline stevedave

I was confused by the Kloe/Jhanna comments above...having met Jhaana, I can't see why she would masquerade as Kloe, their profiles are quite different (when Kloe's is available to view), the costs and - tellingly - the ages are quite far apart. Plus, Jhaana doesn't seem to struggle for business, judging by her feedback.

Can anyone clarify?

Offline Sheffsteve123

If they are the same person I don't get it ones down as being 22 the other 39 surely there is some recognisable differences with them being 17 apparent years apart

Offline stevedave

With the greatest respect to Jhaana, she ain't gonna pass for 22! She looks good for her age, but not that good!

xxxx

The only way Jhaana is Kloe is if she changers her skin colour. Looking at Jhaana's photo they aren't the same person. But they might have done 2 girls together & thats how profile got linked if one used the others internet to check their profile.

xxxx

Very easy to find, but can be tricky getting her on phone. Arrange on aw e-mail first

Offline kiltedviking

I never got a last Kyloe before her profile was removed but is be surprised if it was the same girl,  "Jhaana" markets herself as Indian and the skin tone on her photos would back that up I think.  That's why I was surprised to see her profile mentioned on this thread.

xxxx

Those photos on the other profile are 100% not Kloe - but seen

The following problem(s) were detected:

Sorry, this profile cannot be accessed at this time. It is most likely that it has been suspended due to suspicion of it's authenticity.