Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Good milfs?  (Read 4854 times)

/scotty/

Hey guys ive always wanted to have a go with a really hot/dirty milf but not having the greatest luck finding one and was hoping you guys could give me some recommendations on Agency girls or indie girls over the age of 30.

Offline Gothic D

External Link/Members Only
All of those are good except Fiona,avoid her.The others have all been well reviewed.At the moment my particular favourite is Jenny who I have seen several times.

Also another really good,dirty woman is:
For non stop fucking she can't be beaten and is exhausting.

Offline ProfessorYaffle

In alphabetical order, I'd recommend:

Amelia of Amour

Charlotte's secrets (outcall only currently though)

Nicole of NNE

Sarah of NNE

MILFs I've got on my hotlist but haven't seen yet:

Beth of NNE:

Francesca of Amour:

Jade Heart of AW:

Kate of NNE:

/scotty/

Thanks for the recommendations guys. I've never used diamonds or amour before so you couldn't give me an idea to where the diamonds Newcastle and amour Gateshead flats are could you?

Warwick Hunt

Thanks for the recommendations guys. I've never used diamonds or amour before so you couldn't give me an idea to where the diamonds Newcastle and amour Gateshead flats are could you?
You have been given some great recommendations by the above Scotty.

These are all in various locations around Tyneside, it depends who you choose.

Why not talk to the agencies, they will be helpful and will advise you.

Hope this helps.

Looking4fun

Jade heart top class milf highly recommended

Offline portable

No recommendation for Olivia of NNE, Prof. Yaffle?

Offline ProfessorYaffle

No recommendation for Olivia of NNE, Prof. Yaffle?

I'd recommend her yes, but not as highly as the others I listed. I enjoyed it but there were a few minor niggles as I mentioned in my review - she did DFK but didn't seem massively keen on it, wasn't as responsive as she could have been during reverse O, a bit too chatty at the start.

Offline Darlobloke

Must say I enjoyed francesca of nne. She is very filthy lol.maybe the dirty talk is over the top, I nearly laughed. Good nosh though

chesterlad

I've wanted to see Charlotte's Secrets for ages now, however can't really do outcalls so when she mentioned Hotel meets on her profile emailed her to say I'd be well interested in that - that was around 6-7 weeks ago and still no further forward by the looks of things - even suggested a couple of hotels for her, but still nothing on her profile. Time to re-asses - like the look of Nicole and Sarah at NNE.

Offline Sar-Major

Must say I enjoyed francesca of nne. She is very filthy lol.maybe the dirty talk is over the top, I nearly laughed. Good nosh though

Yes I must agree Fran is top notch at what she does, I've known her for years long before NNE as a "Personal Friend"    :kissgirl:

I even call her my second wife, as I was seeing so much of her. She even Squirted for me the other week OMG  :wackogirl:   :D

:hi:   :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

themademan2

Yes I must agree Fran is top notch at what she does, I've known her for years long before NNE as a "Personal Friend"    :kissgirl:

I even call her my second wife, as I was seeing so much of her. She even Squirted for me the other week OMG  :wackogirl:   :D

:hi:   :hi:
just seen a wicked milf from allure called Carrie that SQUIRTS too! Review to be done later

Offline NotTooOld4It

All of those are good except Fiona,avoid her.The others have all been well reviewed.At the moment my particular favourite is Jenny who I have seen several times

I've met Jenny a couple of times (as KiarGirl on AW) and would definitely recommend her.

chesterlad

I like the look of this one, but out calls only might be a bit tricky

Offline bronson24

I like the look of this one, but out calls only might be a bit tricky

Shes been discussed on here before and im quite certain she's gone through at least a couple of name changes now

chesterlad

Yeah sure she was called something like Mollyjo also Jade also Stacey/Lacey before, not sure why all the name changes - photos are the same. Still be tempted though

chesterlad

Like the look of this touring one as well, in Newcastle soon - decent feedback External Link/Members Only

Offline stanleyjohn

Yeah sure she was called something like Mollyjo also Jade also Stacey/Lacey before, not sure why all the name changes - photos are the same. Still be tempted though

And she is gone again, I did see the pics and it did look like her, I saw her a while ago and she was well up for it, suspect something is amiss for to disappear again.

Mucher

I tried to arrange a meet with her but she only did some silly like 10am to 3pm not much use as i would be at work another MILF i was going to try was OneTrue Blue from Aycliffe but she also seems to have gone off the scene guess i am jinxed :blush: