Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NEW SUSY  (Read 1746 times)

Offline SteveT1969

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi Lads,

Has anyone seen NEW SUSY? I know she's Romanian so a lot of you will have avoided her like the plague but, shit! have you seen her pictures? Tried searching for her and can't find anything. I'm hoping one you (that I've read a review from previously)will pop up and say "yeah, genuine pictures, best punt ever" and so on.
I know it's unlikely but I've got to ask.

Thanks in advance.

Offline johnny34

The photos look good but photoshopped, click on her 'verification' pic for a more accurate idea of what she looks like.

Also £70 for 30mins & £130 for 1hr is high for someone new & untried.

Offline mcb

The silly mere has her passport in her verification pic, with her real name and age: she’s a lot older than 26.

Offline Bengeo13

I fear it will end in tears, but Sabrina has given the Romanians a much needed boost amongst their ranks, so you never know!
Someone needs to step up to the challenge!

Offline SteveT1969

I didn't realise you could see their verification photo. I clicked on the verification logo and thought "happy days".Glad I asked the question as I learned something new haha.
Still might have a go,  I thought she still looked better than most of the other Romanians.
Thanks lads

Barry Shipton

I wouldn't tar all Romanians with the same brush, as we have seen with reviews of girls like CharmySabrina some do deliver.

At least the verification pic gives an honest shot of her not touched up like the professional pics, and as she's around 38 and with no make I'd say she looks pretty good.

But for £130 I'd want a better reputation and more reviews, typical touring prices - there are better girls based here for £100/£120 so it really would be taking a punt and hoping she's OK.

Oh, and you can't see all very pics, only when they forget to hide them like she has.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 10:48:52 am by Barry Shipton »

Offline portable

How do you get the image to come up large enough to make out the fine print of her passport? - I'm assuming I have to adjust something on my browser?

I like that she doesn't see "Burglary man"

Offline MasterChief

How do you get the image to come up large enough to make out the fine print of her passport? - I'm assuming I have to adjust something on my browser?

I like that she doesn't see "Burglary man"

With her verification pic open in the browser, hold down Ctrl and press + to zoom in, - to zoom out or 0 to return to normal

Offline mcb

With her verification pic open in the browser, hold down Ctrl and press + to zoom in, - to zoom out or 0 to return to normal

Or just click the “View full size” image button in the pop-up window.

Offline MasterChief

Or just click the “View full size” image button in the pop-up window.

There isn't one on verification pics, you can click the photo for full size, but it sometimes is still not big enough