Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot&HornyHannah82  (Read 2757 times)

18 review(s) for Hot&HornyHannah (16 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Fabaceous

2 hours incall
£180
External Link/Members Only
It's been a while since I've seen Hannah and she is one of the very few girls I've been back to. 8 times now I think.
Accurate pictures and description on her AW page.
I think I've sampled all of her likes list.
I'd made the booking for a late evening session - starting at 9:30pm for two hours. As soon as I arrived, we were kissing and hugging very passionately. I left the paperwork on the side and Holly stripped me off. She was wearing a short skirt, lacy top with a lovely open crotch bodystocking underneath - lovely.
On this occasion, holly became a bit more dominant with me - after giving me very deep and sloppy OWO in front of the mirror, she told me to get on all fours on the bed and started to lick everything she could lick rim, finger and wank. She took a glass of chilled bubbly and dribbled it and blew it over my bum hole, still wanking me.
She spanked me a fair few times too. Gently teasing and very stimulating.
Then over for more oral - the best she has ever given - in so many different positions too. 69 with me on top and her pulling my hips down forcing my cock deep in her mouth.
I gave Hannah some very sloppy oral with a finger in the pussy & a finger up her arse. She was really enjoying this and she came like a train.
More oral on me, then she got up and bent over the dresser where I put on a Johnny and did standing doggie in front of the mirror. Slow, sloppy & very deep. My turn to give Hannah more pleasure and she came a second time.
At this point, I needed a fuck, so we spent the next 20m going at it in missionary and my own climax.
I was spent - it was a very energetic session!
Hannah is great & delivers every time for me.

Offline cueball

Good review fab, there is quite a few reviews on here ain't there, all good. She's on my radar.

Offline Fabaceous

Hannah - I have no idea what happened - maybe a freudian slip - or a funny autocorrect!!!
Sorry
My Bad

Offline useyouwell2

I visited a few weeks ago and agree that she is both a lovely woman and simply sexy as hell and is very definitely not shy in the bedroom!

Offline threechilliman

When I want a dose of pure, unadulterated filth, piss drinking or spitting, there's only one SP to consider. Sorry :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tcm

DoctorDoctor

Anyone tried a 3some with HH and DarlingDelilah??

DD

Offline useyouwell2

Glad we agree on that then. Just wish she lived 100 miles further north!

Offline MrMog

She gets many cracking reviews but I don't know what it is that puts me off her, I think it could be the photos she has on her profile and a couple in her PG which suggests she has a bit of a long face :(

Probably just bad photos and she is stunning in the flesh as is suggested on here by many.

I really do need to go see her one day.

Offline MrMog

Blooming hell, ignore my stupidity I am getting her mixed up with HottyHolly, seriously if I had a brain..........

Offline Fabaceous

I saw Hannah again last night for a 2 hour late night visit.
£180 all in.
Not a full review but a reminder to all as to how good she is.
Fantastic oral skills. She absolutely loves oral on her. I made her come twice like this and it is the most exciting feeling.
If my cock wasn't in her mouth, it was in her pussy. I don't think I've shagged as hard for ages. We were more aggressive last night - she demanded that I spank her - hard.
I thought too hard, but she told me to do it again.
Great session and the variety keeps it very interesting.
As a side note, I always pop a blue pill before a punt, last night I didn't take one but I didn't notice a difference:-)

Offline threechilliman

Never spanked a girl properly, but that might change with Hannah.

I think spanking, spitting, face-fucking and ass-fucking will be on my agenda with her in the near future.

Just when I thought I'd forgotten about her....

tcm