Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: miss Alex - Glasgow  (Read 11659 times)

6 review(s) for Miss-Alexxx (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Gb7

:dash: :dash: :bomb:

BK would never try and charge meal prices for anything less than a meal  :dash:

Fucks sake, trying to white knight the un-white-knightable.  Choose the issue/damsel in distress a bit more wisely the next time eh mate  ;)

Even her  biggest admirers are largely in agreement that she's shat the bed on this one.  Even the arrogant bitch herself would appear to be beginning to understand that.

Hiding the fact she doesn't fuck, on line 250 of a 300 page profile, or on a blog that no fucker (normally) reads???

Watch and see she'll have to make more changes if she wishes to continue being a full time hoor, and avoid the nasty real world for that little bit longer.

Scrubber needs to manage his bitch a little more authority aye.

Only time will tell how this goes for her. She can charge what the fuck she wants, whether people want to pay it is up to them. How the fuck is that "white knighting a prossie". If she has to make a business decision to adjust her prices at a later date that's up to her. Some people go to her or any other girl for different things. The ones that went to fuck her might not want to go anymore, the ones that went for other services might, I don't fucking know and neither do you. You don't like what she charges? Its simple, don't fucking book her.
As far as her blog is concerned, I did concede that I was wrong about that and it wasn't as prominent on her profile as it could have been.

Offline zag69

GB7, what so you mean some guys to hookers for different reasons? Surely everyone goes to a hooker for a shag, otherwise what's the point in going in the first place? If you want to chat to chicks go to the pub for a laugh and it doesn't cost you anything either.

Let's face it Alex's hooring career is over, she's not going to make enough money providing BJ's, especially at the prices she is looking for when other girls provide a full service for what she wants for a BJ. I have to admit I'm sceptical about the medical reason behind her decision as it would mean she could never fuck anyone else in her life. I think she sees punters as mugs to whom she can do what ever she likes and the mugs will turn up and empty their pockets for her.

Gb7

I mean exactly what I say.
Not everyone goes for a shag. Some just want a blow job or a massage with a happy ending.
Each to their own.
Everyone has a choice, if her services are not for you, don't go, if she is asking too much for the services she does provide, don't go. Simple. It's her business and she can run it how she likes, if it's not working out for her or not paying the bills she may have to review the services and/or prices.
Why the fuck would she want to make something like that up? What she does or doesn't do in her private life has fuck all to do with any of us. Are you a doctor? Do you for a fact that she can't have sex with anybody ever again?
One thing is for sure, she would be making a right national front of herself if she came back in a few weeks or months and said that actually, I can offer penetrative sex after all.
I don't know the girl but I very much doubt that anyone would be stupid enough to make something like that up and put it out there for everyone to see.

Offline Courtney

Its clear as day on her profile so you cant knock her for that (no pun intended).
If its not for you don't book her, if you're happy with it then do. At least she is being honest, she could have said it was at discretion and just never gave it. Good luck to her.

Only time will tell how this goes for her. She can charge what the fuck she wants, whether people want to pay it is up to them. How the fuck is that "white knighting a prossie". If she has to make a business decision to adjust her prices at a later date that's up to her. Some people go to her or any other girl for different things. The ones that went to fuck her might not want to go anymore, the ones that went for other services might, I don't fucking know and neither do you. You don't like what she charges? Its simple, don't fucking book her.
As far as her blog is concerned, I did concede that I was wrong about that and it wasn't as prominent on her profile as it could have been.

Not everyone goes for a shag. Some just want a blow job or a massage with a happy ending.
Each to their own.
Everyone has a choice, if her services are not for you, don't go, if she is asking too much for the services she does provide, don't go. Simple. It's her business and she can run it how she likes, if it's not working out for her or not paying the bills she may have to review the services and/or prices.
Why the fuck would she want to make something like that up? What she does or doesn't do in her private life has fuck all to do with any of us. Are you a doctor? Do you for a fact that she can't have sex with anybody ever again?
One thing is for sure, she would be making a right national front of herself if she came back in a few weeks or months and said that actually, I can offer penetrative sex after all.
I don't know the girl but I very much doubt that anyone would be stupid enough to make something like that up and put it out there for everyone to see.

....OK! OK!

I don't know the girl

You seem extremely upset, emotional and defensive all over a girl you don't know.

Gb7

....OK! OK!

You seem extremely upset, emotional and defensive all over a girl you don't know.

I'm not in the slightest bit emotional or upset. I think you will find more emotion or upset in other posts on this thread. I have mearly responded to those posts. No I don't know the girl but have just been stating the obvious. If that's defending her, she can consider herself defended.

Offline raymcfarland

FFS! Another to strike off my to-do list. No penetration for £130? And an extra £20 for CIM? Am I reading this right?
May as well pay £80 for an hour's massage with a happy ending.
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (raymcfarland, Dorkytorky)
Banned by:

Offline zag69

FFS! Another to strike off my to-do list. No penetration for £130? And an extra £20 for CIM? Am I reading this right?
May as well pay £80 for an hour's massage with a happy ending.

That's right, this chick thinks she's got a golden fanny and no one is getting near it, unless you're the BF, he's got first dabs on it. Still charging full service prices mind you, completely delusional but some mugs will stump up.

Offline Courtney

just been stating the obvious.

Yip, that's true. Over and over and over again until you're blue in the face. :timeout:

RandyF

Only time will tell how this goes for her. She can charge what the fuck she wants, whether people want to pay it is up to them. How the fuck is that "white knighting a prossie".

Well I could prattle on for the next hour about why this constitutes "white knighting a prossie", but I won't  :)

In a nutshell - This is a punters forum. We're punters. You can't support or condone a hoor is withdrawing service(s) (only the most basic fundamental service any hoor has to offer btw) while maintain her prices as if nothings happened - let's even for now just forget about the sleekit way she's gone about it.

Punters don't slap hoors on the back and say "Good luck with your future business direction girlfriend" when there being taken for mugs.

There that was brief, and I didn't even begin to touch on who you really are  ;)  :rose: :dancegirl:

Gb7

Well I could prattle on for the next hour about why this constitutes "white knighting a prossie", but I won't  :)

In a nutshell - This is a punters forum. We're punters. You can't support or condone a hoor is withdrawing service(s) (only the most basic fundamental service any hoor has to offer btw) while maintain her prices as if nothings happened - let's even for now just forget about the sleekit way she's gone about it.

Punters don't slap hoors on the back and say "Good luck with your future business direction girlfriend" when there being taken for mugs.

There that was brief, and I didn't even begin to touch on who you really are  ;)  :rose: :dancegirl:

We are not all on here to berate the girls either. Nor are we all on here to pour scorn on other users just because they have a different view to you or give a review that you think is "fluffy" This would be a real fucked up world if we all had the same hate and attitude as you seem to have Randy.
If you read my posts I did say I was wrong and that she could have made the change to her profile more prominent.  She has made a decision she will love or die by it. Nobody is making anyone go to see her. If nobody does, she's fucked up. End of.
Id love you to enlighten us all with who you think that I actually am, since I obviously cant just be another punter with a different view.

Offline seeker

So who is GB7  :unknown:
Someone who's been banned
A pros sie
A punter
Or the OH  :scare:
Or even .... .... ..

Gb7

So who is GB7  :unknown:
Someone who's been banned
A pros sie
A punter
Or the OH  :scare:
Or even .... .... ..

Why don't you tell me seeker?
Oh and if you don't really know, you could always just make it up. You've got previous fior that after all.
I'm a punter, just like you.

Offline seeker

The question
And it was a question
Was for RandyF.
I don't know and really couldn't give a monkeys
Who you are ...
So don't get your thong in a twist Gb7

Gb7

The question
And it was a question
Was for RandyF.
I don't know and really couldn't give a monkeys
Who you are ...
So don't get your thong in a twist Gb7

If you couldn't give a monkeys, why ask the question?

Offline seeker

Might be interesting to see who
Randyf thinks you are  ...
But he seems to have gone all shy on us.

Gb7

Might be interesting to see who
Randyf thinks you are  ...
But he seems to have gone all shy on us.

There are many many adjectives that could be used to describe him, none of them complimentary, but shy certainly would never be one of them. He has told me (cryptically) but I don't know who it is that he means.

Offline pay as u hoe

Each to their own.

Of course she can make it up then just change her profile at any time and say she offers penetrative sex again and it will be business as usual without any consequence whatsoever you pillock

Gb7

Of course she can make it up then just change her profile at any time and say she offers penetrative sex again and it will be business as usual without any consequence whatsoever you pillock

Yeah, and that would probably be the vest time to question her morals and the validity of her reasons for doing what she's doing you pillock.

Offline pay as u hoe

Yeah, and that would probably be the vest time to question her morals and the validity of her reasons for doing what she's doing you pillock.

She is a whore not an MP you prat.

some sort of "vest" fetish have we?

Gb7

She is a whore not an MP you prat.

some sort of "vest" fetish have we?

Aye nae bother :rolleyes:

RandyF

Gb7 you are being so FEMALE now, I think you've finally just thrown in the towel and given up pretending  :lol:

Shat the bed, when to be honest you were doing not too a bad job  :thumbsup:

Lets forget about your views and opinions - generally within reason we can all say what we like on here, Gb7 you included, personally I don't care about people being 'fluffy' etc., etc.  doesn't bother me particularly.

BUT your tone is all pro-prostitute and anti punter.  Your a prostitute.  A Glasgow prostitute, that couldn't stop herself white knighting Lovey Lily, Princess Kendra Kardashian, and this old trout Miss Alexx.

You don't like some hoors profile or services Mr looser punter eh?

"don't fucking book her.
Don't book her
Don't you fucking book her.
Don't book her
What you booking her for you fucking punter idiot"

I swear I've read you ranting hoor rhetoric somewhere else before, and just recently Gb7  :D :lol:

Gb7

Gb7 you are being so FEMALE now, I think you've finally just thrown in the towel and given up pretending  :lol:

Shat the bed, when to be honest you were doing not too a bad job  :thumbsup:

Lets forget about your views and opinions - generally within reason we can all say what we like on here, Gb7 you included, personally I don't care about people being 'fluffy' etc., etc.  doesn't bother me particularly.

BUT your tone is all pro-prostitute and anti punter.  Your a prostitute.  A Glasgow prostitute, that couldn't stop herself white knighting Lovey Lily, Princess Kendra Kardashian, and this old trout Miss Alexx.

You don't like some hoors profile or services Mr looser punter eh?

"don't fucking book her.
Don't book her
Don't you fucking book her.
Don't book her
What you booking her for you fucking punter idiot"

I swear I've read you ranting hoor rhetoric somewhere else before, and just recently Gb7  :D :lol:

You have no idea how wrong you are. Maybe i just don't need to slate people to make a point.
Hardly anti punter but your maybe right, I'm certainly not in the " lets hit these hoors ower the heed wi a club, fuck the shit out of them and call them any disparaging name we can think of before throwing them a couple of quid if their good" gang. Nor would I want to be. I was brought up not dragged up and the way that you talk about these girls is actually a joke. You can think what you want about me and think I am who you want to think I am. I've asked you to say who that is but you've not done that yet. When is it going to sink in that everyone doesn't need to be a vile little nobody to be a real punter?

RandyF

You have no idea how wrong you are. Maybe i just don't need to slate people to make a point.
Hardly anti punter but your maybe right, I'm certainly not in the " lets hit these hoors ower the heed wi a club, fuck the shit out of them and call them any disparaging name we can think of before throwing them a couple of quid if their good" gang. Nor would I want to be. I was brought up not dragged up and the way that you talk about these girls is actually a joke. You can think what you want about me and think I am who you want to think I am. I've asked you to say who that is but you've not done that yet. When is it going to sink in that everyone doesn't need to be a vile little nobody to be a real punter?

You'll out yourself in time girlfriend.  Next time your on the blob you'll have another anti-punter ranting session - you're the type that can't keep quiet for long.

Maybe all the hoors should just all do a 'Miss Alexx' and  stop offering fucking, grow moustaches or even just bump the prices up by 30 quid.  As the oppressed gender it's their right.

We know where which side of the fence your hairy arse will be sat on babes  :)

RandyF

. Maybe i just don't need to slate people to make a point.
" lets hit these hoors ower the heed wi a club, fuck the shit out of them and call them any disparaging name we can think of before throwing them a couple of quid if their good" gang. Nor would I want to be. I was brought up not dragged up and the way that you talk about these girls is actually a joke.

And for your information, and contrary to your man hating mindset girlfriend - I am 100% Sapiosexual.  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Gb7

You'll out yourself in time girlfriend.  Next time your on the blob you'll have another anti-punter ranting session - you're the type that can't keep quiet for long.

Maybe all the hoors should just all do a 'Miss Alexx' and  stop offering fucking, grow moustaches or even just bump the prices up by 30 quid.  As the oppressed gender it's their right.

We know where which side of the fence your hairy arse will be sat on babes  :)

Careful Randy, that paranoia is going to make you Iii. Too much hash son?
Why don't you enlighten me on my anti punter rants? I'd be really interested to see the evidence of them.
It seems in the punting game, as in the rest of life, there is good and bad, reasonable and unreasonable, truth and lies.
I know what side of the fence I sit on, and just as a matter of fact, it won't be on the side that you think it is.
So come on, less of the snidey wee comments, who the hell is it that you think I am? I'm desperate to know 
Not everyone shares your opinion or has your arrogant manner. I personally find your vitriol quite embarrassing but if it gets you noticed and that makes you happy,  good luck to you.

Offline Courtney

Careful Randy, that paranoia is going to make you Iii. Too much hash son?
Why don't you enlighten me on my anti punter rants? I'd be really interested to see the evidence of them.
It seems in the punting game, as in the rest of life, there is good and bad, reasonable and unreasonable, truth and lies.
I know what side of the fence I sit on, and just as a matter of fact, it won't be on the side that you think it is.
So come on, less of the snidey wee comments, who the hell is it that you think I am? I'm desperate to know 
Not everyone shares your opinion or has your arrogant manner. I personally find your vitriol quite embarrassing but if it gets you noticed and that makes you happy,  good luck to you.

I (and I'm sure a few others) am personally finding you (Gb7) quite embarrassing and you are certainly getting noticed!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 08:40:27 pm by Courtney »

Gb7

Tell me then Courtney, what is it that I should do or say just to fit in?

Offline Courtney

......dear oh dear.  :timeout:

Offline pay as u hoe

Firstly, grow a set.

Offline seeker

Firstly, grow a set.
I think you mean "grow a pair" :P
A set can be more than two as long as they match....

Offline pilgrim

And there she was GONE !!

Profile pulled

bensonhedges20

RandyF

So she's -

•The requested member was not found or is inactive. Click on the 'Search' link above to locate active members that pertain to your preferences.

You get a slightly different error message when the profiles deleted/banned gone for good, you get :-

•The requested member was not found or is no longer valid for viewing

Maybe a wee for a wee romantic break with SCRUBBER, sure she'll be back soon fluffsters.

Offline Alexix

Another good WG have decided to retire  :(

Offline pilgrim

It was going to happen sooner or later.  She is an enterprising wee bunny.  10 out of 10 for effort.  Maybe its her Degree education.

It seems now that Alex is not presently working she has moved into property management and sub let/pimped her flat out to horny hottie.

Offline muffherwell91

In my opinion she will be a sad loss to the punting world as good, reliable Scottish girls are few a far between on AW. She always provided me with a good GFE service, and I personally found no fault with what she offered.

chico1000

In my opinion she will be a sad loss to the punting world as good, reliable Scottish girls are few a far between on AW. She always provided me with a good GFE service, and I personally found no fault with what she offered.
That's fair enough but she was just a tad indiscrete for my liking.

Offline muffherwell91

That's fair enough but she was just a tad indiscrete for my liking.
Yes, each to their own Chico, as I said I could find no fault with her service. Ah well, I will need to start searching for another regular Scottish punt (Only non smokers need apply, Lol).

chico1000

I think my own top three are very good at the moment non smokers.

Offline pay as u hoe

I think my own top three are very good at the moment non smokers.

From what I remember she was on holiday all this week anyway. I wouldn't write her off just yet.

Offline seeker

Alex xx
Provided an Excellent servicing  :thumbsup:
One of the best in Glasgow
As for Vfm also very good
I hope she comes back
We need more like her  :dancegirl:
Young, fun,fit and Enthusiastic.  :rose: