Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Cinthyaa - ROMANIAN BAIT AND SWITCH - WORST PUNT EVER  (Read 7333 times)

5 review(s) for Gorgeous Cinthyaa (2 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline droplet

The little head got the better of me and instead of going for a girl reviewed here, I trusted the feedback on AW because the girl looked too cute....and went for it. Im amazed at what a F**KING disaster it turned out to be. My punts in the past few months had been awesome as I went with girls well reviewed here. So today I TOFTT  :dash: :dash: :dash:

The link:
External Link/Members Only

Texted the number. Response was immediate. Then called the number to confirm that I was going. But was hung up followed up by a text that I should text instead.  :bomb:WARNING NUMBER ONE!! :bomb: The girls were managed and obviously didnt want to speak to give out any manly or granny sound.

Location was in Ibis Hotel in Aldgate. Totally not discrete.You need to sneak in past the reception. Then they texted a room number that didnt exist. I was running around the hotel floor and getting wierd looks from guests and cleaners. Then I texted back saying there is no room number 113. Then texted back saying its room 132. Knocked in a girl opened the door. VOLA! SHE IS NOT THE GIRL IN THE PICTURE  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Her name is Jessica. Apparently works with Cinthyaa and is the girl referred to in the duo in the ad. Cinthyaa was apparently busy with punter in another room. The little head got the better of me as she looked cute and some fake tits. Why not so went for it. 1 hour. Handed in £100 and then disaster started!!  :scare: :scare: :scare:

First of all after getting naked she said OWO is £20 extra when clearly it is included in the price.  :scare: I already wanted to leave but thought Id just talk her about it as I didnt want any bad experience. After 5 min arguing she started licking my cock. IT HAD ALREADY RUINED MY MOOD.

Then, NO KISSING. Missionary and she kept her legs down so I cant penetrate too deep. "ARE YOU NOT CUM YET?" after 5 min. No fingering of pussy. Tried to kiss her nipples and she covered them with her hands. I totally lost interest. "YOU CANT FUCK ME LIKE THIS FOR AN HOUR" she said. I wish she just shut up. I totally lost my wood by then. The attitude was just way too bad.

I was horny enough to get hard again and asked for doggy. AND SHE SAID SHE DOESNT DO DOGGY! instead the lazy bitch turned side ways and said " I ONLY DO THIS" and split her legs on her side. Lazy fucking cunt. I came with me ontop and she kept on complaining the whole time not to press against her tits as she just got them done a few weeks ago. I pulled out the condom and guess what, SHE JUST LAID ON HER BACK and refused to help me with any baby wipes.  :scare: saying glad it was finished and I cant fuck her continuously like that!  :scare: :scare: :scare:

I said ok, I will cut 1hr to 30min and asked her to give me back £40.  She refused. I told the bitch I will give a bad review and she said she didnt fucking care. I texted her pimp saying look Im gonna give a bad review, tell ur bitch to refund me 30min of my money because its baid and switch and service isnt whats offered. I think she started texting her pimp and refused to give any money back. Saying she charges £20 for OWO and she licked my cock so shes not giving money back because I needed to pay her more!!  :scare: :scare: What a fucking disaster.

Apparently she said shes been working for 5 yrs and she doesnt give a shit. In the end after 25 min of standoff, she handed me back £20. Utter disaster. ROMANIANS!! :scare:

I TOOK A FUCKING PICTURE OF THIS BITCH AND IM DEBATING IF IT IS AGAINST THE RULES TO POST HER HERE. Apparently they are going to Oxford from tomorrow. Everyone reading this should avoid this pimp team it is a fucking disgrace. I'm still fuming.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 10:07:27 pm by droplet »

Offline pumps

PUT THE PICTURE UP!

but she is romanian so most will avoid regardless.

Offline droplet

I think this is the WG you're talking about? External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Yes thats the girl. I will modify the my original post to add this link. Thanks

Offline droplet

Edit...sorry I tried to edit my original post to include the link of the bitch from Tomatoe and this post came up and quoted my modified msg as a new msg. So delete this.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 10:20:16 pm by droplet »

Offline Lance

Well played to stay there and not be threatened of the pimp storming in, many would. Salute  :hi:

Offline droplet

Well played to stay there and not be threatened of the pimp storming in, many would. Salute  :hi:

It was totally not discrete with people and cleaners running around outside. No chance of pimp coming in and making a scene.  :drinks:

Offline Herges Adventures

Cheers for review Droplet... sorry it had to be you; like others no doubt I had these 2 on my hotlist and was planning to see one of them next week...

Sorry it didn't work out  :hi:

Offline droplet

Cheers for review Droplet... sorry it had to be you; like others no doubt I had these 2 on my hotlist and was planning to see one of them next week...

Sorry it didn't work out  :hi:

No worries mate, I take this as the tax I need to pay in return for all the fantastic punts I get when I go for the well reviewed girls on here.

Offline Jimmyredcab

PUT THE PICTURE UP!

but she is romanian so most will avoid regardless.

Sadly some people never learn.      :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline droplet

Sadly some people never learn.      :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

To be fair my first bad Romanian experience  :hi:

Offline SamLP

What a disaster. Utter scum that think they can scam punters with lies and a horrible service. Good on you for getting some of your money back. It's experiences like this that teach us not to think with our little head and just walk away as the first sign of a red flag. It's why I walk when faced with a B&S. If they lie to you from the start then they've already shown disrespect to a paying customer and the chances of them lying about services increases and the quality of the punt decreases.

Offline Brazilian Martian

From what I have read most romanians are like this do the WG even know what a good service consists of

marty_mcfly

Oh dear, very sad review. Makes me want to stay even further away from Romanian girls.

Girls like her should be shot.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 10:20:19 am by marty_mcfly »

Offline lovemachine

Thanks for the review as I was very keen to see either Cinthyaa or jassmine this week,they do look hot .Sorry it didnt go well and good job for getting at least some refund.

LL

It's quite a common scam now.  More and more so in fact.  I think these girls are taught how to act in order to make us leave as quickly as possible - it's so they can cram in more and more punters to scam.  So if the OP booked an hour.  OK he got £20 back but he still paid £80 and didn't stay long.  After that she's gonna fit somebody else in.  That's why she moves around a lot.  And no, she won't care about feedback as her pimps will delete and create new profiles very often.  It's not just Romanian girls who do this.  I had a very similar experience last Friday night and that was a Hungarian girl (verified Hungarian on AdultWork).  Some say to boycott Romanians.  Are we to boycott Hungarians too as some of them are scammers?  No thanks!  The best punts I've ever had, have been with Hungarian girls, closely followed by Romanians I have to say (OK, joint second place is Polish girls - how could I forget those).  British girls have been my least enjoyable punts.

So in my opinion it's not the nationality of the girl but her whole set-up that can make it a shitty experience.  Fly-by-night, working in groups, obviously managed by a gang.  The OP spotted the warning signs for himself.

And as for sneaking past reception at this particular hotel.   :D  I had to laugh at that.  This place is a well-known whore house so those on reception know exactly what goes on inside, and perhaps even take a cut of the prossies' earnings.  It's got more whores than Cloisters for fuck sake.  :hi:

Offline Lewis

Apparently they are going to Oxford from tomorrow.

Cheers for the heads up. But I generally stay right away from any Romanians nowadays anyway. There used to be a couple of nice ones in Oxford and Swindon, buy alas they've all moved on and let these con artists take over.

biggusdiccus74

I totally sympathise with you regarding Romanian girls and I've had a some similarly bad experiences. However, I have seen Cinthyaa twice now and she's been totally amazing, fun and sexy. The photos are genuine as well. I also sympathise about the hotel not being totally discreet, but I would prefer that to some grubby flat in a council estate. I know the Ibis in Aldgate East quite well ;) Avoiduing the reception is easy, as you walk through the main entrance doors, hang a right towards the bar. You can then either turn left just before the bar and then a right to the lifts, or walk past the bar and hang a left to swing round tot he other side of the lift lobby. Also, walk in with your mobile as if you're texting someone and strole to the lifts like you're a guest there. As for the cleaners, they don't care who you are as long as you don't act all nervous to give them reason to think you're not a guest.

Getting back to the point, Cinthyaa is totally genuine... I can't comment on the other girl. My advice would be that if the girl is not the one you saw in the photos, then turn around and leave. Also, verify what the girl will and won't do as I've often discovered to my loss that the receptioninst will say "yes" to everything, only to find the girl won't for french kissing, or OWO! Again, just leave and have a tommy tank when you get home! :)

Sylvester

I totally sympathise with you regarding Romanian girls and I've had a some similarly bad experiences. However, I have seen Cinthyaa twice now and she's been totally amazing, fun and sexy. The photos are genuine as well. I also sympathise about the hotel not being totally discreet, but I would prefer that to some grubby flat in a council estate. I know the Ibis in Aldgate East quite well ;) Avoiduing the reception is easy, as you walk through the main entrance doors, hang a right towards the bar. You can then either turn left just before the bar and then a right to the lifts, or walk past the bar and hang a left to swing round tot he other side of the lift lobby. Also, walk in with your mobile as if you're texting someone and strole to the lifts like you're a guest there. As for the cleaners, they don't care who you are as long as you don't act all nervous to give them reason to think you're not a guest.

Getting back to the point, Cinthyaa is totally genuine... I can't comment on the other girl. My advice would be that if the girl is not the one you saw in the photos, then turn around and leave. Also, verify what the girl will and won't do as I've often discovered to my loss that the receptioninst will say "yes" to everything, only to find the girl won't for french kissing, or OWO! Again, just leave and have a tommy tank when you get home! :)

10 posts in 3 years?  I'm afraid this is not exactly a compelling rebuttal in my eyes...

Offline droplet

Pretty obvious you are their pimp  :lol: :lol: :lol:

biggusdiccus74

10 posts in 3 years?  I'm afraid this is not exactly a compelling rebuttal in my eyes...
Quality, not quantity! And it's four posts I'll have you know sir! :P

Pretty obvious you are their pimp  :lol: :lol: :lol:
LOL I'm not, but I can't prove that. I'm happy for no one to believe me... More for me to enjoy! I know I'm not a regular here, but that doesn't mean I'm her pimp... Been called many things, but never a pimp... Oh well, better get my white feather coat and fedora hat on, it's nippy out there on the streets of Aldgate!  :P :D

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 12:39:33 am by biggusdiccus74 »

It's  a common scam now.    I think these girls are taught how to act in order to make us leave as quickly as possible - it's so they can cram in more and more punters to scam.  punter didn't stay long.  After that she's gonna fit somebody else in.  That's why she moves around a lot.  And no, she won't care about feedback as her pimps will delete and create new profiles very often.  I  Some say to boycott Romanians.  Are we to boycott Hungarians too as some of them are scammers?  No thanks!  The best punts I've ever had, have been with Hungarian girls,
So in my opinion it's not the nationality of the girl but her whole set-up that can make it a shitty experience.  Fly-by-night, working in groups, obviously managed by a gang.  The OP spotted the warning signs for himself.
NEW PROLIFE or
 0 review FOR GIRL OR all all reviews by punter with 1 or 2 feedback means DO NOT VIST!!

LL

NEW PROLIFE or
 0 review FOR GIRL OR all all reviews by punter with 1 or 2 feedback means DO NOT VIST!!
Well somebody has to take the plunge and see a girl who doesn't have any feedback otherwise we'd just have to rely on the prossies who are already established and then when those ones retire the whole profession would die out! :wackogirl:

Offline Lewis

The little head got the better of me and instead of going for a girl reviewed here, I trusted the feedback on AW because the girl looked too cute....and went for it. Im amazed at what a F**KING disaster it turned out to be. My punts in the past few months had been awesome as I went with girls well reviewed here. So today I TOFTT  :dash: :dash: :dash:

The link:

Texted the number. Response was immediate. Then called the number to confirm that I was going. But was hung up followed up by a text that I should text instead.  :bomb:WARNING NUMBER ONE!! :bomb: The girls were managed and obviously didnt want to speak to give out any manly or granny sound.

Apparently they are going to Oxford from tomorrow. Everyone reading this should avoid this pimp team it is a fucking disgrace. I'm still fuming.

Cheers for the heads up. But I generally stay right away from any Romanians nowadays anyway. There used to be a couple of nice ones in Oxford and Swindon, buy alas they've all moved on and let these con artists take over.

I'd forgotten I'd contributed to this thread and at the weekend I wanted some action so looked on AW and Gorgeous Cinthyaa ticked all my boxes, as well as being available late at night. Granted the number I called hung up immediately, shortly followed by a txt asking for me to txt her back (sounds similar to the OP of this thread experienced). At this point I thought that the lady in question couldn't speak a word of English so I would not bother. I said as much in my reply back to her. Next thing I know I was called from a different number from someone who spoke perfect English.

Anyway, I arranged to meet Cinthyaa and she was absolutely fantastic from the moment we met. She explained that all calls go through a receptionist, but now I have her direct number I wouldn't have to go through them again.

I feel sorry for the OP who ended up seeing someone else, but if you'd have met Cinthyaa you would have had the time of your life. To cut a long story short, this was one of my best punts in quite a while. I won't go into detail here, I'll do a separate review of our time together when I get a moment.

btw, Cinthyaa told me that she no longer works with the girl you saw. She did say her name was Jasmine though, not Jessica. I'm wondering if it's the same Jasmine that I saw in Oxford a while ago. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=43298.0

LL

I'd be vary wary of punting any girl owned by the same pimp gang as the girl the OP saw. Ok so you had a good punt with the real Cinthyaa. Perhaps you got lucky then. You've certainly not convinced me to take the same risk that you did. And in any case, the fact you did visit here after stating (and then quoting) that you avoid Romanian girls. Something seems very fishy to me.

Offline Herges Adventures

She's still listed as being in Oxford anyway?  :unknown:

Offline Lewis

And in any case, the fact you did visit here after stating (and then quoting) that you avoid Romanian girls. Something seems very fishy to me.

I said, and I quote "I generally stay right away from any Romanians nowadays anyway"

That's not to say that I avoid Romanian girls altogether. There are still some nice ones around. It's finding them that's the difficult part. For every good one there seems to be at least 10 bad ones.

The OP didn't see Cinthyaa so I think it's unfair of him to label her as a poor service provider when it was the other girl that was working at the same place that gave the poor service.

I can only speak from my experience with Cinthyaa was that it was a very pleasant one. Enough for me to return whenever she is working in Oxford.

Offline droplet

The OP didn't see Cinthyaa so I think it's unfair of him to label her as a poor service provider when it was the other girl that was working at the same place that gave the poor service.

I disagree. I went to see Cinthyaa. There is a number on her profile. I dialed then msged that number to get the address.

I did not see her and was instead directed to another bitch. This is bait and switch period.

Cinthyaa doesnt just include the person, to us punters it is the entire profile. The profile is a lie. Period. Managed by pimps, guys obviously who cant talk on the phone because punters would realise they are pimps and whole thing is a scam.

Avoid.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: