Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beth  (Read 1394 times)

12 review(s) for Beth (10 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline PaintBrush

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

To get right to the point Beth was a wonderful punt. Extremely accommodating, sexy and best of all great company.
From initial enquiry right through to the actual meeting the coms were excellent, friendly and with more  than a little light hearted banter.
A few minor issues of note, first her flat was not the tidiest and a little off putting, but then you're not living there so no big deal. Her bed was a tad small and soft. Again a minor point but I prefer a nice big bed to romp in.
Second, as there are no head photos on her profile, her profile is quite clear on this so a little risk is required. To be honest Beth is not what you might call head turning stunning, but then again the way she DFK's you're so close and so engrossed  there's no need to worry, so again no big deal. And God can this girl kiss.
As to her oral skills, they're to die for, this lady knows how to look after her man and after CIM she happily swallows. This was complemented by the sex, great in every way and position. 
Popped twice once in her mouth and the second time pulled out and came over her tits.
No clock watching from this lady so by the time, we had a cuddle, cleaned up, got dressed and had a bit of a natter it was a good 30 minutes plus over my hour.
Would recommend.

Offline ampersand

Good review, mirrors my experience when I saw her a couple of years ago.

I agree that she is not head-turningly gorgeous, but she does give a good time.  At the end, I had to leave to get home, despite her invitation for a third round! I must return!