Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Alexxx Glasgow  (Read 1494 times)

6 review(s) for Miss-Alexxx (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pilgrim

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Alexx in a chain hotel in the city centre.  She seems to book for a few days but doesn’t stay overnight.  Lives within travelling distance so goes home in the evening (I think shes got a daughter) and changes the towels.

I have put this as a neutral as shes got a routine and she wont change it.  Insists on the money early on then ushers/insists you go in for a shower.  Once you are showered she wants to massage you.  She has a timed musical piece and an alarm on her phone and with ten minutes to go she encourages you to have a shower and leave.  No offer of tea or coffee even though its free from the hotel but she did stretch to offering a glass of water.  A slim petite brunette with at least 4 various tattoos which apparently mean something to her beliefs. Big meaty pussy flaps.

She lists CIM on her profile but as soon as the first spurt was out she pulled away and wanked me off.

Handheld

Yeah same happened to me. The choice of mediocre hotel beverages is always top of my list when looking for a whore to fuck. I visited Alex a few weeks back on the promise of getting a cup of weak instant coffee with one of those plastic pots of UHT milk. Instead she had the bare-faced cheek to fuck my brains out for an hour instead. Bitch didn't even offer me one of those custard cream biscuits that come in a little packet of three. She has Nescafé on her AW like list too - really no excuse for that sort of shocking behaviour.  :wacko:

JazzMan

Yeah same happened to me. The choice of mediocre hotel beverages is always top of my list when looking for a whore to fuck. I visited Alex a few weeks back on the promise of getting a cup of weak instant coffee with one of those plastic pots of UHT milk. Instead she had the bare-faced cheek to fuck my brains out for an hour instead. Bitch didn't even offer me one of those custard cream biscuits that come in a little packet of three. She has Nescafé on her AW like list too - really no excuse for that sort of shocking behaviour.  :wacko:

Where are your reviews then, Handheld wanker?

JazzMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Alexx in a chain hotel in the city centre.  She seems to book for a few days but doesn’t stay overnight.  Lives within travelling distance so goes home in the evening (I think shes got a daughter) and changes the towels.

I have put this as a neutral as shes got a routine and she wont change it.  Insists on the money early on then ushers/insists you go in for a shower.  Once you are showered she wants to massage you.  She has a timed musical piece and an alarm on her phone and with ten minutes to go she encourages you to have a shower and leave.  No offer of tea or coffee even though its free from the hotel but she did stretch to offering a glass of water.  A slim petite brunette with at least 4 various tattoos which apparently mean something to her beliefs. Big meaty pussy flaps.

She lists CIM on her profile but as soon as the first spurt was out she pulled away and wanked me off.

Thanks Pilgrim, good to know what service she gives.

Tjkooker

Not the hostess with the mostest then? Although I usually decline anything other than a water so wouldn't bother me.
The strict routine would bother me though. Makes the session far too clinical service and not a personal service

Offline hornysixtynine

Cheers for the review Pilgrim. I've had her in mind as a choice of punt next time I can manage to get one.

Handheld as much as I had a chuckle,  you are being a bit of a cunt. Yeah your not interested in the tea and coffee provisions, which I'm not either,  but the main points regarding the actual punt are there. Really puts me off the unnatural planned timing of events. If you think that her services provided to you (if you had a meet) were a lot better than what Pilgrim had then post a review so we can get a balanced review.

It could be that Pilgrim is a complete cunt himself and the WG gave him the services befitting of a cunt.

OR

This is her standard service, Pilgrim isn't a cunt and you have never had a punt with her but want to criticise others reviews.

For the time being I shall trust in Pilgrim

RandyF

Useful info Pilgrim, ta. Your a seasoned pro, I presume you try to breakup this pre-set routine, but she was having none of it? 

I called her at lunchtime couple weeks ago. No reply. Moved on forgot about it. Early evening around 630pm I get a text enquiring if I'm was still interested.  Wee bit desperate I thought.  Ran out of cock for the day, and texting though her missed calls en-masse no doubt.

Get the impression she rattles thought a serious amount of cock this one. She'd have to I suppose, to make the hotel room thing viable.

Still seems to be the fluffy tag-team sloppy-seconds chasers whore of choice  :cool: Shame there bookings alone don't amount to minimum wage week in, week out.

Handheld

Where are your reviews then, Handheld wanker?

I usually just post my experiences directly onto the threads jazzmag, but fair play, a few of you've asked so I'll write one for Alex as I've seen her a few times. 

Yeah I am a cunt, but looks like I'm in good company here. I was just having a bit of fun, no need to wet your knickers about it.