Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shower together?  (Read 4496 times)

captainavenger

whats a shower like with the WG? is it worth it?
i was thinking for my next punt (as she offers showers together) to come and join for 5 minutes

Offline Sonny Crockett

I've only showered together with a WG who I've seen a few times and that was after the sex!!

yorkshire123

Fuck yes, some of the best punts I've had have started with a shared shower especially with a trusted regular, so erotic & a very good way to make sure she is squeaky clean before the fun begins  :cool:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Spa bath / jacuzzi is best if you can find one  :thumbsup:
Shame more parlours don't have them but I guess if every guy wants to see the girl in the bath she will look like a shrink wrapped turkey by the end of the day  :scare:

Offline johnny34

Fuck yes, some of the best punts I've had have started with a shared shower especially with a trusted regular, so erotic & a very good way to make sure she is squeaky clean before the fun begins  :cool:

+1 Great fun, especially if she drops the soap & bends over to pick it up  :D

Offline Corus Boy

Shame more parlours don't have them but I guess if every guy wants to see the girl in the bath she will look like a shrink wrapped turkey by the end of the day  :scare:

I'd wonder about the quality of the water!!!!!  :vomit:

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

A soapy handjob is great up close and personal... Make sure waters hot with lots of steam.  :thumbsup:

BeesKnees

Hell yeah with a shared shower! These days, people aren't so economical with water! It's great the wg is thinking about the environment and climate change!

Shared showers are great in punting and personal. It's good foreplay as you can fondle each other without the friction of dry skin on skin. I think it raises the body temps so the blood is hot and maybe you get wood better if you haven't already

Sylvester

Love it, usually at the end of a meeting, although I've met some girls who just don't like it, some who will do it but are lukewarm, and a couple for whom it is an intrinsic and intense part of the punt.

With the right girl, soaping each other under a hot shower is about as sensual as it gets for me. It has also led to an impromptu very hot additional round on a number of occasions.

Wish I could do it more often...

Offline Trevor12

Love a shared shower as part of foreplay... erotic, gets the blood flowing, you know she's clean all over, she knows you're clean all over.

Siadwel

Last time I saw my current favourite, I took a minute or two to size up the shower, see if we'd fit in it together. She and I are both skinny, so I'm going to tell her to get in with me next time.

Steptoe

My local (Thai) has a good sized room with a jacuzzi. Nice :) Available for sessions booked 60 mins or more.  Location - Wirral.

Thai Sanook Spa in Manchester also has in-room jacuzzis

Step

jcdmj12

There is actually a thread on the dusty phone brigade forum about this where they are all saying why they don't do it - hair/makeup/too personal apparently. 

Siadwel

There is actually a thread on the dusty phone brigade forum about this where they are all saying why they don't do it - hair/makeup/too personal apparently.

Too personal? Yes, I can understand that.

As if a stranger sticking his cock up your arse isn't personal enough.

I'm more inclined to think they can't be arsed re-doing their make-up.

Offline berksboy

Sounds about right ie we like it and its work for them ! But its only £100+ per hr so who cares about the punter  ?

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

A few years ago I was very fond of seeing Asian ladies in London. Every one of them started off with a shower or bath.

Excellent way to start a punt:-)

bensonhedges20

Some hotels have the rain effect on the showers. Its the square head which in effect can lead to some great shared showers.

Most working girls will decline if they have other ounters to see as their hair and makeup willl fuckup. Laziness on their part as i think every shared shower with a wg is memorable and would bring more repeat custom to them

lordsnooty

So long as the shower cubicle is big enough for the both of us to get in without leaning up against the cold walls I think it is  a great way to start a punt. I well remember Lady Louise of Leigh joining me in her large shower and within 10 secs she had my cock in her mouth. It turned into a fantastic punt!!

Drillakilla

Shower sex is way overrated, looks really sexy in the movies but just ends up being awkward as fuck. It has the same problem as shagging in the sea, rids the girls fanny juices thus making it uncomfortable.

Sylvester

Shower sex is way overrated, looks really sexy in the movies but just ends up being awkward as fuck. It has the same problem as shagging in the sea, rids the girls fanny juices thus making it uncomfortable.
I'm not a huge fan of shower sex - the proximity of cold tiles and the likelihood of sustaining career threatening injures is just too high.

Kissing, feeling each other's bodies, soaping each other, engaging in a spot of mutual masturbation, all under a hot shower is fucking amazing. Great way to start or end a visit.

Offline Bangers and Gash

I suspect most pro$$ies are against showering with gentleman callers, prefering a quick swipe of the kitchen mop and onto the next booking.

Time is money..  :rose: 

Sylvester

I suspect most pro$$ies are against showering with gentleman callers, prefering a quick swipe of the kitchen mop and onto the next booking.

Time is money..  :rose:
You incorrigible old romantic you...

Type_O_Negative

Well i have a "technical" question (because i never had a shower with WG) - does WG let you touch her body with your bare cock when (for example) you hold her during showering?  :hi:

Offline fitasfuck

Yes. Just not overtly serious genital to genital contact. I have also had owo and facial done in the shower. You could always have the full force of the shower not directly pointing at you both whilst having fun. I found it erotic whenever I have done this. Many girls might not agree to a pre-punt shower because it spoils their hair (stupid reason!) & then be happy to join you for a joint shower at the end. Try it at least once and see if you enjoy it.

pierrot

On a number of occasions however the hot bath Ishared with the now departed Kirsten of Newcastle was probably one of the horniest things ever.

Offline Cuntminion

Sorry for bumping old thread but it's something that interests me and don't wanna start new thread

Is it worthwhile getting some nice body wash? Rubber duck maybe?

Grumbleguts

Remember one girl, lovely tits, and so enjoyed getting them all soapy :P Slipped on the rubber and bent her over, and promptly did my back in :(  Sexual olympics for the over 50's isnt a good idea :( :( :hi:

Offline Cuntminion

Remember one girl, lovely tits, and so enjoyed getting them all soapy :P Slipped on the rubber and bent her over, and promptly did my back in :(  Sexual olympics for the over 50's isnt a good idea :( :( :hi:

Way I see it two birds one stone

Like having a piss and washing your hands at the same time

Naughty in the shower is good time economics

Hidden Image/Members Only

vw

Way I see it two birds one stone

Like having a piss and washing your hands at the same time
You can always piss on each other to, get the watersports crossed off the list

Offline Cuntminion

You can always piss on each other to, get the watersports crossed off the list

Hmmm water sports never appealed to me  :vomit:

ash001

WS not my thing either but I think I'll suggest a shared shower on my next punt

Offline yogibear76

Totally mate! Do it! I always ask for shower together just to break the ice. I find it they don't shower together then the session is all a bit robotic!! I'm looking for an experience and shower together is a good sensual start to an erotically session. Have fun!!

Offline ProtocolDroid

One of my first reviews on here covered a punt that started with an assisted shower. Having enjoyed this service quite a few times in Hong Kong I am always keen on it, and many girls on the books of the London agency I used (Butterfly Touch) seem to offer this. It's listed on their profiles as either assisted shower or soapy shower assistance.

Other agencies may offer it as well but I don't think I've seen it advertised explicitly very often. The same goes for indies on AW: the search phrase assisted shower yields only 2 hits, with a further 10 for shower together.

Offline Mansell

It's great, really good experience, especially with a regular where you both trust each other.  :D :D

vw

It's great, really good experience, especially with a regular where you both trust each other.  :D :D
Suction cup didos can make life interesting they stick really well to tiles.  Spit roast in the shower.

Offline tantric talents

A shower to finish can be nice too.
Had an enjoyable one last year with Laryssa
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
Of course you could argue it was a clever ploy for the girl to get clean and ready for the next punter.
But why not?  it saves them time too and guarantees the next man a fresh squeaky clean girl ;)

Offline Wilson85

A shared shower is really a great start to a punt. I've found that some wgs aren't quite into it. Maybe they worry about genital contact. They don't want too much body to body contact esp when changing places, which is a shame.

The best showers I've had have been with a Spanish prossie. Get under the shower with her and then she unloads a good squirt of gel on her tits and gives me a good wash with them. Can't beat it.

I haven't tried baths yet. I'd only consider them toward the end of a two hour + punt, if I know I won't cum in the remaining time, something on the list to try.

Offline Kensal

Sorry for what is probalby a stupid question but I'm assuming showering is in the clock and this also applies if insisted on?

Offline jamesian

Usually its in the time you have paid for.
Agree with the comments about Asian gals in London.
Have had a few assisted baths and showers down there.
Banned reason: Falsely reporting email as spam
Banned by:

jcdmj12

Only if it gets drained between uses.  Hot tubs are breeding grounds for all sorts of nasties, unless they are properly maintained, and would you trust a brothel to keep its hot tub hygienic?

Offline hungrypunt

My first ever punt started in the shower with a black South African girl at my hotel. Brilliant, soapy jugs, her ass writhing on my area had me rock hard...soapy wank etc I had to ignore the hideous shower cap every time I looked or caught sight of us in the mirror but it was a crackin ice breaker and led to good times on bed.

Offline azrael

I've never experienced this till a few weeks back, finished my session on the way to the shower i grabbed my regular who was literally behind me and walked into the bathroom in the hope of prolonging an excellent session.

To my surprise she walked in with out complaining, (a first for me) several minutes later lots of soapy french kissing i dragged her her back into the room for another hour. I sure as hell wasnt leaving with a raging hard on, now when i see her we do the shower together and the sex after the shower is amazing  :drinks: